Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3-23 The Alaskan Volcano Redoubt Erupts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

3-23 The Alaskan Volcano Redoubt Erupts Empty
PostSubject: 3-23 The Alaskan Volcano Redoubt Erupts   3-23 The Alaskan Volcano Redoubt Erupts EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 am

I have to thank Lillith because I saw it written in the sky the sign was there this morning when I went out to my car to go to work and I knew. I was watching this event getting ready to happen when they first started watching for a pending eruption but then they down graded the threat level to just a warning. But when I looked to the sky and saw the alignment I knew this would be a day that something was going to happen and it was going to be something big.

I'll be back with all the proof of this prediction later, but indeed I certainly did have a hunch and then if anyone would have asked I would have told them with out a doubt something was going to happen when I looked to the sky...

I'll also make a comment in MyLot where I brought up the volcano post that I created a while back for another event on the horizon that I was watching.
Back to top Go down

3-23 The Alaskan Volcano Redoubt Erupts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Interactive Intuitive-
Jump to: