Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Violation of Human Rights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Violation of Human Rights Empty
PostSubject: Violation of Human Rights   Violation of Human Rights EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

Knowing your rights and knowing that your rights are violated is not a matter of national law but of international concern, particularily if you proclaim to be the leading nation of the world.

How does a letter sent certified get lost? How does a court case get dismissed on false pretenses? Put the two together and it looks as if the Courts and the Postal service (both extensions of the government) are working together to cover up an injustice. I'm thinking that they together can suppress the very facts and if two letters are sent one to the defendant (The Chief Deputy Attorney General) and one to the Court and the defendant receives their letter the next day and the court refuses to accept the certified letter then maybe the dismissal was a deal done behind closed doors between the Judge and the defendant (The Chief Deputy Attorney General) That would be a form of collusion and corruption especially when the Judge uses the date (April, 2008) of the second filing of the court case refusing to consider the case was previously filed in forma paperis but denied on grounds of my finacial statement a case filed in (August, 2005.) The thing is that I've tried other avenues of reparation before thinking that I would need to file a lawsuit and for such a simple matter made worse by the cascading events to follow. I really didn't want to sue anyone, but I didn't want to take the blame for a crime I dind't commit while people around me lied to gain convictions against me or have me committed involuntarily. The judge has just now concluded that I waited too long to file the law suit???? While I have a letter pending in the mail sent certified???? Something is not right, when you are denied a defense, something is terribly wrong, the world is out of order!

There must be a higher authority to oversee that corruption does not exist in the system.

I need to set up a timeline of events of who I contacted and the things reported or filed.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Violation of Human Rights   Violation of Human Rights EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 am

I wish you luck Gary. I know you have had to deal with this for far too long already.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Violation of Human Rights   Violation of Human Rights EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:33 am

Thank You,

My Blog is really lit up with links putting qute a story together.

That and a letter to the higher powers that be!

So much to do and so much already done...

This certainly is not the time to give up...

This is the time to let my light of links shine bright...

Peace and Blessings for all good people... (Should I modify my signature or leave it as a given?)

cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Violation of Human Rights   Violation of Human Rights EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 am

Your signature is fine Gary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violation of Human Rights   Violation of Human Rights Empty

Back to top Go down

Violation of Human Rights
Page 1 of 1