Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New photo taken tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

New photo taken tonight Empty
PostSubject: New photo taken tonight   New photo taken tonight EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:50 pm

I took this photo tonight with my digital camera. I went outside the house tonight, to the spot where I previously took a photo of an anomaly. I announced aloud "I'm taking a photograph, if there any entities are out there that want to appear in it". I took the photo and noticed I captured a large, distinct orb just right of center. Now, I'm not a big believer in orbs, because I think most are just dust, but I think this might be significant. On the upper left side, I noticed a larger orb that was much more faint. I noticed when I zoomed in on it that it appears to have a partially smiley face within it! If it was entities, then they didn't seem to want to stick around for retakes because several subsequent photos of the same area revealed nothing unusual. Take and look and see what you think..

New photo taken tonight Pictur11
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

New photo taken tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: New photo taken tonight   New photo taken tonight EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:27 am

Wow, I thought the one on the right was the moon! Then I noticed it was in front of the tree.
Back to top Go down

New photo taken tonight
Page 1 of 1