Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're all Sagittarians!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
MoonChild

We're all Sagittarians! Empty
PostSubject: We're all Sagittarians!   We're all Sagittarians! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 am

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

Summary & comments by Dan Eden for Viewzone

Imagine the shock of growing up in a loving family with people you call "Mum" and "Dad" and then, suddenly, learning that you are actually adopted!

This same sense of shock came as scientists announced that the Sun, the Moon, our planet and its siblings, were not born into the familiar band of stars known as the Milky Way galaxy, but we actually belong to a strange formation with the unfamiliar name of the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy!

http://viewzone.com/milkyway.html
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: We're all Sagittarians!   We're all Sagittarians! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:38 am

I read through this article and it does offer some fascinating theories. Will be interesting to see how this pans out and whether further scientific data comes to light supporting it.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: We're all Sagittarians!   We're all Sagittarians! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:23 am

My thought is whether this solve the 2012 riddle? The "end" of the world 'as we know it"? the dawn of the new age? Perhaps, the wait is almost over in 3 more years! feint
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: We're all Sagittarians!   We're all Sagittarians! EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 pm

LOL and then the saggitarians will rule the planet huh Moon? blu wink cool Ahh well, I can think of many worse fates...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're all Sagittarians!   We're all Sagittarians! Empty

Back to top Go down

We're all Sagittarians!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Signs and Wonders-
Jump to: