Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signs from the Universe, v 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Signs from the Universe, v 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Signs from the Universe, v 2.0   Signs from the Universe, v 2.0 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 am

I enjoyed the last thread about all of the signs we receive from the Universe... so here's a new one! Goth, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it. tongue

I got a really strong sign yesterday that something was going wrong with my sister. I was walking to an appointment, and as I crossed the road I saw some crumpled bits of paper in the gutter - they were pages from a local film festival leaflet, and the page that was staring me in the face was an advertisment for my sister's radio show! As soon as I saw it I felt that this could not be a coincidence - so I was about to text her to see if everything was ok, but then I decided maybe I shouldn't send a text in case it caused her to worry, and that if something was really going wrong she or my Mum would contact me anyway (I knew they were together at that time). In the end I forgot all about it, but last night my Mum rang to tell me that my sister had a bad incident with someone that afternoon that ruined her day - I said, "was it around 1 o' clock?", and it was! Shocked I have no doubt that my seeing the advertisment in the gutter was a sign that something was up!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Signs from the Universe, v 2.0   Signs from the Universe, v 2.0 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 am

Great stuff Gem - I love hearing about signs from the universe as well. I am currently reading Doreen Virtue's book about them. I have had alot of feathers lately and apparently they are related to angels. Orange feathers, in particular! It is no surprise that orange signifies creativity and is associated with the solar plexus. And what happened recently? Our old site got destroyed and I had to go into creative overdrive to get a new one created. Interestingly, the solar plexus is also where we carry our attachment to things...I felt very guided in letting go of the old and embracing the new. Perhaps the angels were supporting me? blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Signs from the Universe, v 2.0   Signs from the Universe, v 2.0 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Orange feathers sound like something highly unusual! I would definitely consider that as a sign of creativity and being supported in your creativity as well. thumup

Ah, I just thought of one that I meant to post the other day and then I forgot. It was after I was thinking about how I need to be confident in my own personal power - and on the day that I moved into my new place, I was walking down the street thinking about it when I happened to glance at the dairy window; the thing that I looked directly at amazed me because it was an advertising poster for a brand of drink called 'Power Horse'. Considering that I was thinking about my own personal power, and that horses have figured in my life quite a bit recently, I took it as confirmation of my thoughts - and maybe even a message from my horse guide OR my guides/spirit friends bringing my attention to the importance of what horses represent (power, strength and freedom, among other things)...

Also, I mentioned elsewhere that I attended a talk/question and answer session by the medium Kelvin Cruickshank the other night. I knew NOTHING of this event until that very day - I was going to the ATM to get some money out when, again, my eyes went to a small poster; I paused to look at it properly because it said the words 'Walking In Light, which is a song by The Dudes that Mr Gem had been playing a CD of at home... it was then that I realised, the poster was an ad for Kelvin Cruickshank's book - which is called 'Walking In Light'! And it was advertising his free event that night! I have wanted to see Kelvin for a long time - his shows are expensive though, he never comes to my town, and he has a waiting list months long if you want to get a reading from him! So, suddenly here I was with the opportunity to see him for free... and it was like my knowledge of the song by The Dudes is what drew my attention to it! I think it was a sign that I was definitely supposed to be in that room that night. Kelvin had asked for audience members' family members/loved ones etc to be present, and I am *sure* my grandmother was right there getting my attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signs from the Universe, v 2.0   Signs from the Universe, v 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signs from the Universe, v 2.0
Page 1 of 1