Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Cusack on 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

John Cusack on 2012 Empty
PostSubject: John Cusack on 2012   John Cusack on 2012 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 pm

By Molly Hall, About.com

John Cusack on 2012

Tuesday November 10, 2009

The movie 2012 opens this Friday, and from what I've seen, looks to be a special effects montage of mass death and destruction. This is Hollywood's offering of what will happen in 2012, and it's sure to play on some peoples survival fears.

But the star of 2012 doesn't see that kind of end for humanity, but an end to the old ways of being. During a recent interview, he talked about his own views of 2012, saying, "Do you know the book, "The Return of Quetzalcoatl"? That book, I think, is a little more in line with what I think will happen; a shift in consciousness. That seemed to be more of what I think will happen rather than an actual end of days." He's referring to the book by Daniel Pinchbeck, whose site Reality Sandwich is a hub for what's emerging that's vibing on this new consciousness.

From my own explorations into this, that's what I've come to also. And that Earth is calling us back to her as Source, not a resource and there may be natural disasters in the transition. The breaking down of what we've built up -- a part of the Pluto in Capricorn cycle -- can feel like a catastrophe. But also that there's an infusion of new cosmic energies as we enter the Age of Aquarius the waterbearer, with water being consciousness washing over us. Is that why so many have had dreams of catastrophic floods? My sense is that the apocalypse is the end of linear time, so that "time" ends as we have known it. We wake up to ourselves as multi-dimensional beings, even as those barriers fall and we start living in the timeless now. What are your thoughts on 2012? Do you think you'll see the movie?

Alberto Rodriguez
Back to top Go down

John Cusack on 2012
Page 1 of 1