Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Open Prayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

An Open Prayer Empty
PostSubject: An Open Prayer   An Open Prayer EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 am

It seems there are many of us who are struggling or who know someone who is having difficulties with their health at the moment. I just want to send out a prayer to the universe asking that their energy be restored and their burdens eased as they work through their journeys. In recent weeks, I have had a grieving heart. Not just for my father-in-law who passed with prostate cancer, but also for past relationships lost and the psychological torment I have experienced. I thank the interconnectedness of life that supported me while I healed from my afflictions. It is a blessing to be given the opportunity to accept the challenges that come my way and to expand my wisdom through the lessons each has to teach me.

Bless those who are suffering and may light infuse their souls. Remember love and let it heal you. Release your burdens to your higher self and have faith that whatever happens is for your highest good. Be at peace now and focus on what brings you joy.

namaste, dear friends.

helphanz

Last edited by Goth~Ink on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

An Open Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Prayer   An Open Prayer EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Thank you for posting this, it's lovely. I am having struggles myself lately with low energy and members of my family are having health-related problems too, so this prayer relates to us as well.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

An Open Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Prayer   An Open Prayer EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm

This is exactly why I put this open prayer up here. Each day I am learning of more suffering. Most do it in silence, but that doesn't mean they have to be alone. If intention accounts for anything, then taking just a moment to be aware of what other's might be going through and sending them a positive thought or asking for universal energy to heal them can't hurt, can it? I find it so gratifying to hear my kids telling each other how Christmas is not about the glitz and the presents but about being with family and the ones they love and appreciating having them still in their lives. What an inspiration! If I have passed that attitude on to them, then I am very proud indeed. But life is a bigger picture and it is not just Christmas when we need to focus on bringing joy into each other's lives or lending a helping hand when needed. For every story I hear about, I know there are millions that go unheard or untold. Ignorance may be some people's idea of bliss but as any empath will tell you, it's impossible for us sensitives. I stopped watching the news again because all I did was cry. Instead now I acknowledge that people are suffering in the world and send them blessings and healing prayers. It takes two minutes! And in return you get the gift of humility - you get brought back to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

An Open Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Prayer   An Open Prayer EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 am

What a lovely heart you have Goth, so giving and kind. bless you for all the wonderful healing thoughts you have for others and may the same come back to you a thousandfold. rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Open Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Prayer   An Open Prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

An Open Prayer
Page 1 of 1