Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER

Go down 
+2
GemLover
Solane Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 pm

HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER !! !!HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER Moon_child

King Crimson — Moonchild lyrics

Call her moonchild
Dancing in the shallows of a river
Lovely moonchild
Dreaming in the shadow
Of the willow.

Talking to the trees of the
Cobweb strange
Sleeping on the steps of a fountain
Waving silver wands to the
Night-birds song
Waiting for the sun on the mountain.

She's a moonchild
Gathering the flowers in a garden.
Lovely moonchild
Drifting on the echoes of the hours.

Sailing on the wind
In a milk white gown
Dropping circle stones on a sun dial
Playing hide and seek
With the ghosts of dawn
Waiting for a smile from a sun child.

for you sun

HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER MoonChildBigBtn

Last edited by Solane Star on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Happy Birthday Moonie!!!!!!!! big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Happy Diwali!!!....oops, wait...cheeky Goth (sorry Virus, had to be done lol)...

Happy Birthday my friend across the seas happy hour It was such a wonderful achievement being able to catch you on chat and talk to you on your special day (even if it was 3 am here but well worth the early morning wake up). I know you are far too humble to accept a day that is set aside to celebrate your being, but we all need one to acknowledge our special place in this world. And I thank the universe for gifting you to this planet everyday. You have touched so many lives and inspired so many paths, mine included. I know you do not ask for thanks, but you're getting it pal! When I think of all the great things you have taught me, the most valued has got to be to love and trust myself. From this lesson has come the ability to reach out and love unconditionally and absolve pain. I know that it is supposed to be your birthday and the gifts are supposed to be from us to you, but all I have to give on this occasion is my never-ending gratitude, respect, love and promise to you that you have made a difference in this world. Thank you, Goddess bless and all my love ~ Kat xo.

manifest helphanz wings grouphug luv
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 pm

P.S. Solane, that second picture of the mermaid you posted - has she got nipple rings??? Phew! That's a bit raunchy! You'll get Harry all fired up and heading for the nearest tequila bar if you don't be careful! mr green no way nah nah
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:02 pm

blush
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 am

Happy Belated Birthday Dear Moonie! I hope you had an amazing birthday my friend!

HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER Picture352
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Awesome yes!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 am

Every day is awesome for you Moonie!! You live in the light of awesomeness heehee hands clapping
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:51 am

Methinks I'm late, but happy birthday, Moonie. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Every day is awesome for you Moonie!! You live in the light of awesomeness heehee hands clapping

The journey was touch but the destination is perfect! Still the journey continues and the destination unveils!

Thank you Virus! rock on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER   HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY B-DAY MOON BROTHER
Page 1 of 1