Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry christmas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Merry christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry christmas!   Merry christmas! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:22 am

Merry Christmas to all my friends! May this Holiday bring you all Love, Happiness, and Joy!

deer
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Merry christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry christmas!   Merry christmas! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm

LOL it's actually the day after Christmas here...well, the day after night to be precise! I had a really good Christmas this year and I hope everyone else did too. Sitting here all alone enjoying a few days break from my three little cherubs who are with their Dad. It is raining (YAY!) and I am reflecting on all the gifts this year has brought. Feeling gratitude for the amount of personal growth I have had and all the blessings of this life.

Love, peace and joy to all my beautiful friends. May your festive season bring you all three to carry through into 2010.

Merry Christmas snolove
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Merry christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry christmas!   Merry christmas! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 am

Opps - keep forgetting that time thingy. lol Shocked I am happy to hear that you had such a wonderful Christmas. I too had a great Christmas, and I have a feeling that it will carry through to 2010!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry christmas!   Merry christmas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Random Ramblings-
Jump to: