Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Believing in the Future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Believing in the Future Empty
PostSubject: Believing in the Future   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 pm

February 2010 Horoscopes
February: Believing in the Future
By Molly Hall, About.com

February Highlights

February begins just after the deep churning of the Saturn-Pluto square (Jan 31st). This aspect will be exact again August 21st. It's part of a year-long influence that encourages the de-construction of false facades, and the emergence of core power-authenticity-authority.

New Moon in Aquarius (Feb 13th): As the established ways of doing things are questioned, the door is open to the experimental and totally out-of-nowhere new.

Love Supreme: Venus aligns with Jupiter on February 16th for a day of boundless Love. A powerful day for forgiveness, creative excellence, healing and creating blissful memories with your beloved. Chance of falling in love with life is high. Watch for miracles, serendipity, and incredible acts of compassion.

Full Moon in Virgo (Feb 28th):

This illuminates the beauty of the small, wholesome, and healthy. You can reclaim your virgin (whole unto yourself) state with a ritual to honor the body. It brings messages about how best to organize your day, so that it all adds up to support the new life you're creating.

Aries Monthly Horoscope: A month of exploring psychic terrain and forming surprising new alliances.

Taurus Monthly Horoscope: A month of divine inspiration, and letting go of what's not growing.

Gemini Monthly Horoscope: Are you allowing your beautiful mind to swim in toxic currents? It's a great month to elevate your thinking, and mix with those that inspire you to envision a positive future.

Cancer Monthly Horoscope: If you can let go of the musty security blankets, the imagination is set free to soar and dream without limits. A Full Moon in earthy Virgo on the 28th shows you the steps to making a dream real.

Leo Monthly Horoscope: It's a good time to aim high when it comes to personal integrity, and the company you keep.

Virgo Monthly Horoscope: You perceive more of the wonder in life now, and draw loving people to you. A sense of how you fit in the big picture, helps you make strong choices with work.

Libra Monthly Horoscope: Some answers can't come from your bright mind. The tide of the spirit-imagination has gifts that slowly wash up on your shore.

Scorpio Monthly Horoscope: A fast-moving river of healing waters moves in to freshen your emotional life. This month's theme is letting go, so you're lighter of heart and spirit for what lies ahead.

Sagittarius Monthly Horoscope: It's wise to pace yourself -- like an endurance runner -- who knows when to go slow (conserve energy) and when to go fast. Positive friends and a rich spiritual life help you expand your personal philosophy in surprising ways.

Capricorn Monthly Horoscope: Seek out places and people that exude a sense of mystery. You make progress when you embrace ideas at the cutting edge.

Aquarius Monthly Horoscope: This is no time to be a loner. Your journey is made joyful when you share the load.

Pisces Monthly Horoscope: It's your birthday month, and a sweet time for romance, creative play, journeys of the imagination, and Love.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Aries Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Aries Monthly Horoscope
February 2010: Inner Space
By Molly Hall, About.com

More Yin
Jupiter is in Pisces (your solar 12th House), making the new terrain to explore that of dreams and the imagination. Your art can flourish. Take long baths. Go deeper with meditation or your yoga practice. Bathe yourself in cool colors (blues and greens), or moonlight. Sit in a detoxifying sauna or steam room. Schedule a session with an energy healer or masseuse.

You're especially susceptible to headaches now. Try a lavender pillow or cucumber slices on your eyes. Drink lots of water to clear out toxins.

Waterfalls, a daytrip to the ocean, an aquarium or fountain in your home, foot massages -- look to the water element to relieve frustration this month. Your sign is very yang (masculine, assertive, dynamic), and now you can explore your yin (feminine, receptive) side.

In Limbo
Your ruler Mars is still retrograde, and this could be like trying to move forward with the brakes on. You may sense the need for major change, but not know where to start. This will ease around March 10th, when Mars goes direct. In the meantime, take note of what's lost its luster in your life. You may be getting clues of what's to be left behind, in these days of radical change.

The month begins in the range of the crucible aspect, the Saturn-Pluto square (Jan 31st). It sets the tone of the Hanged Man in the Tarot, where you're waiting for larger cogs in the wheel to move. Keep streamlining your life, clearing out what's toxic and a relic of the past. When you do hone in on necessary changes, it'll involve pulling it out at the roots. If you feel empty, that could be good, since it means you've made room for the new.

Finding Kindred Spirits
There's a New Moon at mid-month (Feb 13th) that shines light on who you roll with. Coming up with collaborative projects is a channel for your intensity, and gives you a sense of forward motion. Do your friends bring out your best or your worst? Look for high-minded people that help you see the big picture, and fuel your optimism for the future.

Consider any ways you get tripped up, by fighting battles with 'the Man' or being stubbornly set on your agenda. The Saturn-Pluto square pressures you to dismantle behaviors that limit your opportunities, and keep you in a state of imbalance. You'll want to get to the bottom of any reactive modes of being now, so you won't be at the mercy of them when live wire Uranus enters your life (May 28).

Join with those that inspire you to be your best, and strive for high ideals. It's a month to build trust in yourself, especially in how you deal with pressure. The Aquarian/Pisces energies through the end of the month, draw you to taking the high road. You can fill your emotional well and keep gathering spiritual tools for the journey ahead. It can be a month of contemplation, but also exchanging ideas in groups. A key word is integration, and striving for integrity. This will serve you well in the months ahead.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Monthly Horoscope Taurus   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Monthly Horoscope Taurus
February: It's Sounds Crazy, But....
By Molly Hall, About.com

Ideas Whose Time Has Come
You like to live with some sense of stability, and generally have the outlook of a realist. But trying to "hold your ground," when all signs point to letting go, can make things worse. If something isn't growing in your life, you may have to make the tough decision to stop giving it energy.

Mars in retrograde drives out buried passions, perhaps ones that first sparked you when you. If there's stagnation, give yourself the leeway to simply play games. Being in the moment, and laughing -- which infuses you with fresh oxygen -- can bring more color into the picture. And some of the more 'out there' ideas you didn't act on before, return now for another look.

New Fascinations
It's a time of uncertainty, which can bring out your shadow traits of being rigid, stubborn, entrenched, embedded and slow-to-act. We are all being asked to release what holds us back from riding these waves of change. You help yourself and others when you celebrate what's simply good and pleasurable about living. And sharing your instinct for what's going to last, with your community.

Doors open when you surround yourself with stimulating, forward-thinking people. Your practical eye is needed, to help "earth" the innovations coming out of the blue. Especially around the New Moon in Aquarius (February 13th), look at the circles you travel in. Are they limiting, or do they excite your sense of possibility.

Big Love
You can make new friends this month, or get romantically involved with unusual people. Just after Valentines Day (Feb 16th), Venus aligns with Jupiter in Pisces for a dreamy lovefest. You may feel especially close to your beloved, and great healing can happen between you.

It sets a romantic mood, but watch that you don't set an over-idealized love trap for yourself. With Neptunian currents so strong, new love can be transcendent, but there's potential for seeing only what you want to see. It's a sweet planetary mix, if you keep your feet on the ground.

Full Moon in Virgo (Feb 28th)
The month ends with a favorable earth sign Full Moon. This encourages you to refine your health and daily habits, and work out steps to a goal. You may see how the process needs to be adjusted, so you can be at your best. You can show self-love by de-toxing, purifying and reclaiming some personal space. It may illumine a need to cut out this or that habit, in order to live with greater ease, instead of dis-ease. You get a glimpse of the body as a system, and what it needs to stay in top form.

Affirmations for Taurus:

•I am naturally abundant.
•I am deeply rooted in the Earth, and this makes me strong.
•I am renewed through the enjoyment of sensual pleasure.
•I move with deliberate steps, building as I go.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Monthly Horoscope Gemini   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Monthly Horoscope Gemini
February: Being Earnest
By Molly Hall, About.com

Personal Standards
Your personal rhythm is fast, like your ruler Mercury. So it's hard to be "on the hook" with so much beyond your control. If you've been cut loose from what was anchoring your life, you can feel adrift. Mercury comes out of shadow direct, and into new ground early this month. The outline for substantial change may start to become visible.

Mercury is in Capricorn until the 9th, so what's perceived now is how to fortify from the ground up. You catch sight of potentially enriching pathways that put you firmly on the road to achievement. Musing on your life's work and how you'd like to make your mark in early February can be fruitful.

Glimpses of the Future
The astrologer Ellias Lonsdale says Gemini is a sign of the future. Maybe it's your light hold on "reality," enabling you to dance with the changes. And it's being able to distill the pieces of society's fragments into messages for the collective. Your gifts of translating the crazy chaos of our time are needed now. But you don't have to take it all in. With discernment -- aided by Saturn's retrograde back into Virgo -- you can refine your focus. This is a great month to upgrade your thoughts, and what current streams you allow to run through your mind.

Mercury goes into innovative Aquarius on the 9th, throwing open the door to surprise ideas and conversations. If you've been in the valley, Mercury's vision shows you what's over the next hill. This can renew your optimism, and drop in fascinations that keep you from getting discouraged.

The Cool Crowd
There's a stimulating New Moon in Aquarius on the 13th. The special focus is on who you're hanging with, and whether these friend circles reflect who you are now. A New Moon intention may be to seek out alliances with those that widen, not limit, your horizons. You may realize it's time to unplug from certain networks, and plug into others.

With Aquarius, it's about vibes and frequencies, and being on the same wavelength. A sweeping change may help sweep out the cobwebs in your social life, and make room for the new. It may especially involve technology, and getting rid of needless distractions.

Dreams vs. Your Real Life
It's a month of visioning (Aquarius) and expanding your imaginative-artistic life (Jupiter Pisces). The solar shift into Pisces, along with the love planet Venus, reminds you to rest in the mystery. There's an especially sweet conjunction of Venus-Jupiter after Valentine's Day that brings your heart into whatever you're doing. You can think with the heart more easily this month.

The month however with a sober-eyed Full Moon in Virgo on the 28th. After musing and letting your imagination lead the way, you're able to balance it with the practical. This Full Moon may reveal areas where your health needs attention. You can more easily see cause and effect, and take positive steps to alter your daily habits. You're reaching skyward this month, but it ends with your feet back on the ground. The steps toward a goal may be illumined, and this can be a relief, even if you know it's not necessarily going to be easy.

Affirmations for Gemini:

•I am constantly changing, in tune with the ever-changing rhythm of life.
•I exchange, discover, translate and mediate between worlds.
•I am curious about life and everything in it.
•I am always able to draw guidance from higher sources.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Monthly Horoscope Cancer   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Monthly Horoscope Cancer
February: Sweet Dreams
By Molly Hall, About.com

Your strengths now: your empathy and gentle touch; your ability to self-shield from danger; courage to be compassionate; ability to deal with emotional intensity. Your vulnerabilities now: being overwhelmed by survival fears; being drained by the emotional crises of others.

Tough Decisions
You're excavating and making structural changes at the foundation (the root chakra). Coming off the Saturn-Pluto square (Jan 31), you may get hints at what needs to happen. Or, events force you to adjust as walls appear that weren't there before, and the breakdown of certain structures continues. This can bring up a lot of intense emotions, and being able to self-soothe is a must now.

As a Moonchild, you're vulnerable to taking things personally. It's important to see what's happening to you, against the backdrop of these greater societal upheavals. This can bridge your private emotional life, to that of the whole. You may have an important piece to contribute now, by sharing your emotional intelligence. By listening, encouraging and sympathizing, your power is healing. And this balm of understanding can be turned into self-care and self-love, so your well is renewed. Do the things that freshen the waters, and are cathartic and healing for yourself.

Imagination Station
As you make drastic changes, this frees you up to live closer to your own rhythm. Look for new paths that allow you to ride your emotional changeability. The planets favor imaginative journeys, and considering making a living from your heart's desire. There may be more uncovering to do, and cracking apart of the familiar. As it falls away, it's an opportunity to tune into the Moon and other planets, and understand their effect on your nature.

Some possible themes for this month:

•Expressing "unspeakable" truths you've held inside, perhaps through story or art.
•Deep emotional healing and letting go of the past.
•Saying good-bye to people and situations that have run their karmic course.
•Finding renewal in the mystical and transcendent.
•Creating nourishing communities where you feel a sense of shared purpose and vision.
•Expressing your love for the world through any art medium.
•Being a healing presence.
Affirmations for Cancer:

•My sensitivity is a strength, and I demonstrate its power through my actions.
•I am nourished daily by the waters that sustain life.
•I trust my intuition.
•I am enchanted by the world of my imagination.
•I am a protector and nurturer of all life, including myself.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Leo Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Leo Monthly Horoscope
February: Celebrating You and Me
By Molly Hall, About.com

Your Way of Shining
With so many planets in Aquarius -- your opposite sign -- you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror of relationships. Your solar 7th house (relationships) is where the party is during the first half of the month. You can see how you affect others. You see areas where more understanding, balance, compassion are needed. You may see patterns where certain people bring out your worst traits.

It's a month to see how who you are in the world ripples out from person to person. If you get an accurate reflection, you're able to make refinements in how you relate. There may be major a ha! moments that shatter what had seemed like hopelessly fixed relationship issues.

At the New Moon in Aquarius on the 13th, messages come out of the mysterious void, about your dance with the Other. You may feel some freedom from heavy karmic ties, if you're willing to see your role in the dance. It's a great time to identify those people that draw out your creative potential, and inspire you to be your best self. You may feel magnanimous and drawn to sharing the stage (symbolically or literally), in a way that uplifts everyone.

The Worldly and the Otherwordly
There's a shift toward the mystical when Venus (the 11th) and the Sun (the 18th) join the exciter Uranus and the lucky star Jupiter in Pisces. You may feel enveloped in a dreamy state at times, where everyday live comes alive. There's a porous door to the mystic experience of divine contact with spirit. You may be hit with miraculous serendipity, or be in awe of your dreams. This heightens your love of play, the world of children and drama. You may especially enjoy or be drawn to create in a symbolic medium - art, film, music.

There's a wondrous meeting of Jupiter-Venus just after Valentine's Day, which brings sublime feelings to the surface. It's great for romance, creating exquisite memories, or art-making.

The month ends on a practical note, with a Full Moon in dedicated Virgo. This may illumine ways to earth all this ephemeral inspiration. You may see how to heal or purify the body, or change your routine in a positive way. If you've been taking flights of fancy, and not feeling productive, this lunar peak can help you find traction. There's a quality of devotion to Virgo that can guide you to committing to yourself, your passions in life, your art.

Affirmations for Leo:

•I am a sunny spirit whose joy inspires others.
•I embody personal power, will, courage.
•I express my creative power freely and confidently.
•I lead and inspire others.
•I delight in celebrating special times, and adding wonder to everyday life.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Virgo Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Virgo Monthly Horoscope
February: A Sense of Relief
By Molly Hall, About.com

Magic in the Air
Jupiter in your opposite sign (Pisces) lures you into enchanted frames of mind. This softens the hard unresolved places in the heart, and surrounds you in a gentle healing vibe. You may find it easier to forgive yourself and others. And watch in awe as knotty issues in your life find unexpected resolution.

Just after Valentine's Day -- on February 16th -- a Jupiter-Venus conjunction in Pisces makes for sweet romance. This can draw tender feelings to the surface, making it easier to express them to those you love. A new love that blooms now can have an otherwordly, fated quality.

What's Real?
Yours is a grounded sign that thrives within an established daily rhythm. The planets now invite you to see that life's work against a backdrop of infinite possibility. The New Moon in Aquarius is a fresh start -- in your sixth solar house of jobs, service, healing -- that can have a freeing effect. You may find it easier to let of a job that feels very 'old paradigm.'

You could be inspired to pursue alternative healing, adding that to your repertoire. And to make friends with those that believe in service to future generations. You may make a sudden change that has to do with an urgent social need. You can act on the fly, and venture into unfamiliar but innovative territory. It's also timely for get-togethers with friends, colleagues, or with work mates for brainstorming. When you're part of the solution, and not the problem, doing work that is deeply fulfilling, you'll especially enjoy the sense of belonging to a group.

End of Month Progress Report
The Full Moon in your sign on February 28th can be very revealing. Have you succeeded in bringing more trust and ease into your life? This can be a buoyant Full Moon, where you feel wholeness and hard-won personal integration. It may shine light on your next right steps.

Affirmations for Virgo:
•I open doors because others sense I am trustworthy.
•I know when it's time to take care of me.
•My integrity is a precious gift I give others with my presence.
•I give of myself and am valued by those that receive what I offer.
•I am worthy of love, as an imperfect, always striving human being.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Libra Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Libra Monthly Horoscope
February: Beyond the Known
By Molly Hall, About.com

Saturn's Sampler
Saturn is retrograding in Libra, and early degrees (2-4) will especially feel the tough love from the tension with Pluto (exact Jan 31st). Big changes may be within sight, like a career change or move. When more is demanded of you, it has a way of bringing out your strength. You may find yourself instinctively steeling yourself for whatever changes you're required to make.

It can be a very powerful time, when you act boldly, and with a decisiveness that you haven't had to have before. You can emerge into more confidence, as you feel your oats. This creates its own momentum, in a challenging time. You rise to meet the occasion.

New Moon in Aquarius (Feb 13)
This is a fresh start that can elevate your thinking. New Moons are journeys into the void -- a death and rebirth -- and here, you can hit the reset button on mental patterns. Your way of ordering the world dissolves and is re-framed. Paradoxically, as you open to what's at the fringes or hard to believe, you gain a steadier sense of reality.

It's also a time to collaborate and build ties that help you believe in the future. Shared dreams and visions are on tap, with your ruler Venus in Aquarius to the 11th.

A Dreamy V-Day
Venus is in mystical Pisces on the 11th, heightening your sentimental, romantic side. There's a candlelit table for two with your name on it, when Venus meets Jupiter on the 16th. This make mid-month a time of falling in love -- with life, your creative ideas, with your beloved. New love and re-newed love becomes a direct pathway to experiencing mystical union and the sublime.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Scorpio Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 am

Scorpio Monthly Horoscope
February: Extreme Courage
By Molly Hall, About.com

The Way Through
Your ruler Pluto is a prominent force these days, showing us all how to "get real" and be authentic. The Saturn-Pluto square (Jan 31st) is a lingering influence in February. This aspect intensifies your already passionate nature. There's a danger of swimming in your own toxic soup of emotions.

You need to be productive, and one way to transform the intensity is by channeling it into your goals. You may also benefit from delving into soul-level healing modalities for core release. Some of these may be shamanic journeying, kundalini yoga or tantric practices. Setting higher personal goals for your workouts is another option.

Spirit and Imagination
You gain a higher perspective on any dramatic changes with this month's dazzling array, featuring the Zodiac's zany (Aquarius) and mystic (Pisces) signs. Jupiter is now in Pisces to freshen the swampy waters. You can transcend any disturbing quagmires now because your heart is open to forgiveness. The frozen places you've been holding or hiding start to thaw, and the tears flow. This heightens the theme of release for you this month, on every level.

It's a month for resolution, so you can travel lighter in the months ahead. Releasing toxic situations allows you to see in a "clearer" way. If you're in a relationship or situation that's destructive, it's a good time to slip out of that. Changeable eternal Pisces -- friendly to your sign (also water) -- shows how we swim in and out of masks across time. You may be relieved to have this mystical understanding, and in turn, it frees you to step out of a role you've been playing.

New Moon Aquarius
At this turning point (February 13th), you're able to re-order your perspective. This also lifts you out of any stuck places, like a momentary stop at a high altitude observation deck. With this visionary perch, you can be liberated from emotionally-charged traps or reactions. It's a great time to create a vision board with images of your ideal future.

Loving V-Day
The cosmic mood weighs toward open-hearted Pisces, and this softening lets love in. Jupiter and Venus align on February 16th, making this the ultimate day for romance and making loving memories. So much healing can happen, since this allows for deep understanding of why people do what they do. Along with the understanding comes compassion, and life-changing moments of forgiveness are possible.

Full Moon Virgo (Feb 28th)
This month ends with a Full Moon in dedicated Virgo, allowing you to make minor refinements that ease your life. If you are freed up this month from energy-sucking relationships, you'll want to replace that now with wholesome health-enhancing activities. It's a lunar peak for committing to your wellness, and making sure your daily rhythm leaves you feeling satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Sagittarius Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am

Sagittarius Monthly Horoscope
February: Packing Carefully for Strange Trips
By Molly Hall, About.com

The Long Distance Runner
The Saturn-Pluto square leaves its heavy-duty trailings echoing all month. There's a vibe of seriousness in the air. Like you might have to make tough decisions on core life issues -- your living space, location, career path, relationships. You may sense being on notice so you're prepared spiritually to make these dramatic changes.

Your sign is known for its feats of endurance. And since this aspect is part of a slow shift of society as a whole, you'll want to pace yourself. For long runs like marathons, the athlete intentionally goes slow, to conserve energy. If you see this year's upheavals in that light, you'll use your time and physical vitality in a smart, sustainable way.

Mystic Vision
One pathway to ease things is your ruler Jupiter in Pisces, the sign of the universal heart. You may find inspiration by taking a short trip to the ocean or lake. The Pisces idea that we come from the source, and return to the source, can be comforting. You may find it easier to let go of certain people, jobs or situations, knowing that you've got to move with your own most positive current.

Friends and lovers heighten your sense of divine connection, that all life buzzes with energy. You may want to journey to sacred sites or ley lines. Your philosophy may integrate the inexpressible, the unknowable. You may particularly enjoy music, art and literature that lifts you out of the everyday, into the sublime.

New Moon in Aquarius
This New Moon (Feb 18th) puts emphasis on the other pathway to change. And that's to join with clusters of like minded people to exchange ideas, and stay inspired. There's never been a more important time to choose your friends and associates with care. Together you're creating the future, out of the ruins of what's falling apart around us.

This is an ideal New Moon to commit to releasing negativity. And to make a fresh start with the company you keep. Remember the race is long, and you'll want to be surrounded by those that compliment your upbeat attitude.

Valentine's Hearts
Just after Valentine's Day (on the 16th), there's a super sweet high point with Venus conjunct Jupiter in Pisces. It's an excellent time to be enveloped in romance with your beloved. If you're single, you could meet someone that captures your heart. It's a time of falling in love with life, and that makes you open to what comes your way.

Full Moon in Virgo
The month ends with a Full Moon in pragmatic Virgo (on the 28th). It's in your solar 10th house of career, making it a good time for interviews, sending resumes, or fine tuning an important project. You cover more ground when you're conscientious of the little daily details that make up "real life." You don't get tripped up by paperwork, for example, that could delay your trip, if you fill it out right the first time.

This Full Moon reveals any refinements you can make to your work or health routines. When you keep tweaking the process, you not only move quickly, but you are efficient in what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Capricorn Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:38 am

Capricorn Monthly Horoscope
February: Breaking the Rules
By Molly Hall, About.com

Matters of Great Importance
It may be a relief to sense substantial change in the air. The Saturn-Pluto square echoes through the month, with its influence of testing for soundness. Nothing is sacred, even longstanding institutions, if they're not meant to survive into the new era. There's going to be a new establishment created out of the ashes of the old.

On a personal level, you also can expect dramatic change that removes all familiar guideposts. If you're an early degree Capricorn, you may be experiencing deeply unsettling life upheaval. But all Capricorns have a personal window into what society as a whole is going through.

Dream Life
Your sign is a master of the dense physical plane. But a theme this month is the temporary nature of all existence, as we move as eternal beings across time.

And this month Jupiter is in Pisces, so faith is renewed when you discover (or re-discover) that some burdens can be dissolved. That you don't have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. If you're discouraged, or struggling with depression, look for ways to revive your sense of direct connection to the mysteries. You can do this through prayer, art, meditation or offering compassionate assistance to a "stranger."

New Moon in Aquarius, Feb 13th
One key to re-creating order is to embrace the unconventional. This New Moon is a break with your usual way of thinking. It's a fresh start that brings in bright new allies. A flash of genius could come in the form of an entrepreneurial idea. You may find wealth-generating ideas coming to you in a steady stream.

Full Moon in Virgo, Feb 28th
The month ends with an earthy Full Moon that energizes you from the inside out. It's sure to illuminate what's still left to do, since Virgo perception sees cracks and loose ends. This awareness of practical steps you can take is reassuring, and gives you encouragement for the road ahead. You may see where your health or daily routine needs further refinement, to be even more effective.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Aquarius Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 am

Aquarius Monthly Horoscope
February: New Mind, New Life
By Molly Hall, About.com

Slow and Steady
The effects of the Saturn-Pluto square linger, and everything may seem to take extra effort. You're flexing your muscles, and testing your ability to hang in there, through challenges. Mars is still in retrograde -- in your opposite sign -- excavating buried passions. Frustration levels could be high early on, but the heat generated is fuel for fire.

It's a perfect opportunity to get some distance on some traits that keep you from moving forward. These might be stubbornly holding to your worldview, or being judgmental. It's a time for brutal self-reflection, in order to make strong choices about where you want to be. If your vision is too insular or you're in a world-of-your-own, you could miss out on the breakthroughs that elevate your thinking.

New Moon in Aquarius, Feb 13
This is like being born again, your lunar birthday in a sense. It's a great time to let go of certainty, and be open to not knowing. Being flexible and open allows you to quickly alter your perspective. You may have flashes that are messages about your future. What you see could hint at radical changes. You may get a glimpse of what's to come, and be inspired by it.

The month ends with a Full Moon in grounded Virgo (Feb 28th). Whatever distant messages come at the New Moon, and any intentions you set, can be activated at the Full Moon. It's a good time to take sure-footed, deliberate steps to making it a reality.

Best of Times, Worst of Times
Yours is a sign that can see the long view. You may then be able to see how many of the disturbing changes around us are necessary. This detachment can help you ride the changes in a less emotionally fraught way. You can be a healing presence to others, especially those struggling with anxiety or depression. You may find ways to offer your perspective as a gift to the community, through self-expression, community-organizing, motivational speaking and the like.

Heart and Soul
This is a month for lovers, with a joyful Venus-Jupiter conjunction in Pisces on February 16th. This draws you emotionally closer to your beloved, or opens you to meeting that special someone. It fits with a theme of growing closer to people in general, and serving your community, as a forward-thinker, artist, original, innovator.

It's a month when circumstances may get harder, but there's a sense of the miraculous, too. You may have to persevere through the rough bits, but it's a labor of love when you really get that we're all in this together. You can fall in love with life, your life's work and be ready to rise to meet this unique moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Pisces Monthly Horoscope   Believing in the Future EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:41 am

Pisces Monthly Horoscope
February: Lucky Stars
By Molly Hall, About.com

Luck Meets Preparation
Good News! Jupiter is in your sign all month, enhancing well-being, which in turn has you attracting and seeking good things. It's truly an auspicious month for you when lucky breaks revive your faith. Jupiter drops goodies on the path that confirm in a big way, that you're right where you're meant to be.

It comes at a time when you're likely used to dealing with chaos as a change-agent, while trying to stabilize things any way you can. Saturn in your opposite sign Virgo has been pressuring you to find practical, tangible, realistic ways to "earth" your unique gifts. You've worked to formalize what you know, get credentials if necessary, or perfect your skills. This years-long preparation now meets its reward! You've done the footwork, and now it's time for the shower of blessings.

A Time of Reflection
Your birthday month (the solar return) begins with the Sun in your sign on the 18th. This vitalizes your will, and helps you see yourself with more definition than usual. With Jupiter and Venus also in Pisces, your goal-setting for the year can be brightly optimistic. If you tend to undersell yourself, you're ready to aim high to fulfill your life purpose.

Take the time to do some creative visualization, perhaps making a birthday vision collage. Be careful what you wish for, because it's likely to come true under these powerful influences. Your wishes are also now backed by your own ability to find traction in the real world. You can reach for the stars, but know you're firmly rooted in everyday realities. You've become a practical mystic that's effective in the real world.

Love, Sweet Love
The day of love -- Valentine's Day -- is followed by a Jupiter-Venus conjunction in your sign (Feb 16th)! This is rare, and a gift that only comes around every 12 years. Love is deepened and romance revived. If you're single, it's a fabulous time to be out where the action is. To make the most of this luck basket, go and be in places where your type congregates.

Meet the moment by looking your best, and expecting a miracle. Keep in mind that Jupiter stays in your sign through April 6th. Now and through Spring is a window in which to be a magnet for friends, love, career breaks, money, and health. Watch for people or situations that seem to offer growth and expansion, since those are Jupiter's specialties.

Full Moon Virgo, Feb 28th
You're familiar now with your polarity sign Virgo. And this Full Moon shows you how far you've come to ground your dreams. Full Moons illuminate, and you may get flashes of what further refinements you can make -- in health, in your daily routine, in relationships. Virgo is the sign of wholeness and integrity. You can take actions now that affirm that you're capable, efficient and committed to making the most of your time and natural talents.

Affirmations for Pisces:
•I am strong and sensitive.
•My imagination is an infinite resource.
•I see clearly and feel with pure emotions.
•I am multi-dimensional, yet in this world for a purpose.
•My gifts of healing are very valuable, and I give them with an open heart.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Believing in the Future   Believing in the Future EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:41 am

Solane Star wrote:
Ideas Whose Time Has Come

You like to live with some sense of stability, and generally have the outlook of a realist. But trying to "hold your ground," when all signs point to letting go, can make things worse. If something isn't growing in your life, you may have to make the tough decision to stop giving it energy.

Mars in retrograde drives out buried passions, perhaps ones that first sparked you when you. If there's stagnation, give yourself the leeway to simply play games. Being in the moment, and laughing -- which infuses you with fresh oxygen -- can bring more color into the picture. And some of the more 'out there' ideas you didn't act on before, return now for another look.

New Fascinations
It's a time of uncertainty, which can bring out your shadow traits of being rigid, stubborn, entrenched, embedded and slow-to-act. We are all being asked to release what holds us back from riding these waves of change. You help yourself and others when you celebrate what's simply good and pleasurable about living. And sharing your instinct for what's going to last, with your community.

Doors open when you surround yourself with stimulating, forward-thinking people. Your practical eye is needed, to help "earth" the innovations coming out of the blue. Especially around the New Moon in Aquarius (February 13th), look at the circles you travel in. Are they limiting, or do they excite your sense of possibility.

Wow, this is so true right NOW, WOW !! !!

The WHOLE thing is for that MATTER thumup
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Believing in the Future   Believing in the Future EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:23 pm

jedi 2
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Believing in the Future   Believing in the Future EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:54 pm

New Fascinations
It's a time of uncertainty, which can bring out your shadow traits of being rigid, stubborn, entrenched, embedded and slow-to-act. We are all being asked to release what holds us back from riding these waves of change.

Ditto, Solane...so true! Stagnation - aaarrgghhh!!!! Uncertainty - bleugghhh!...Mental energy at an all time low and everything I read seems to bring me back to myself and cast a light into the shadows creeping in. Waiting...waiting...waiting...again *sigh* Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Believing in the Future   Believing in the Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Believing in the Future
Page 1 of 1