Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The #1 Love Tip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

The #1 Love Tip Empty
PostSubject: The #1 Love Tip   The #1 Love Tip EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 am

By Molly Hall About.com
The #1 Love Tip
Tuesday February 23, 2010

Since love and life's work (money, career) are always the big draws with astrology, I've been working on Love Tips lately. The mystery of love compatibility is that we attract the exact right person for the moment in time. As we merge, we often confront aspects of the self that were below the radar. That's why relationships, even short ones, are catalysts for growth. They drive hidden passions, dreams, talents to the surface, as well as all that we hold within, including wounds and toxic behavior patterns.

Each time we're made aware of another layer of the self, including what lies in shadow, we are challenged to love and forgive ourselves. And to let others heal us in relationships by loving who we really are. Sandra Ingerman, a shamanic practitioner and author writes that fears of being disappointed or abandoned keep us from receiving love. After an earth healing ritual, she noted that, "Feedback that I received from people was how much they were impacted by the sentence: "The earth, our circle, and the rest of life will not receive your love if you cannot receive the love yourself."

Right now, with Neptune and Chiron (wounds as your greatest teacher) exact in Aquarius, there are ancient currents moving in the collective. Just like rings of the redwood tree, humanity has encoded memories and impressions, all rising to be healed now, so we can move forward. This (Aquarius) is 12th House for me, and lately, I've been challenged to just allow strange emotions and energy waves to move on through. There's a lot of weird vibes around, like we're getting a collective airing out, after eons of breathing in the same stale air.

The well-known channeler Barbara Marciniak has written a lot about humanity's awakening, and how we've been kept within a narrow frequency range. She likens it to listening to one radio station, whereas now, we're discovering channels up and down the dial. The concepts she presents resonate with me, though they're far out, because they trigger an inner knowing. And she (via the Pleidians) begin with the #1 message to love yourself, as she does in this rare interview on Conscious Media Network.

Life can seem really complicated these days, but it's simple if we keep love #1. The cosmic weather now reminds us that we're all connected. So when we let love in, we alter our energy, and that is a gift to the whole. I've read in a few places that 2012 is a tipping point, and that it's when we'll see love triumph over darkness. Looking at it that way, loving yourself, and letting others love you -- becoming a "love machine" as Barbara says -- you are part of making that epic shift for humanity.

Hutch Axilrod
Back to top Go down

The #1 Love Tip
Page 1 of 1