Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Just Live Through the Chart"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

"Just Live Through the Chart" Empty
PostSubject: "Just Live Through the Chart"   "Just Live Through the Chart" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 am

Molly's
By Molly Hall, About.com

Jessica Murray: "Just Live Through the Chart"
Tuesday March 2, 2010

Last month's interview with Jessica Murray is now available for all to watch. She gets into the current alignment of Neptune (denial) with Chiron (wounds) in the sign of Aquarius (groups). She sees Americans -- with the national chart's Moon in Aquarius -- being disillusioned, but finding it painful to come out of denial. It's to do with institutional corruption, the true state of the economy, and people losing their homes (the Moon). The Neptunian imagery is all there, with many of us finding our "houses under water."

But the silver lining of the Neptune-Chiron conjunction, she says, is, "a chance to stop denying the pain." I especially liked her insight about the truth being there all along, it just takes awhile to take hold in the collective as a "reality." The example she uses is the Federal Reserve, which the public is realizing has a vampiric hold on the commonwealth. Those in power are not going to just slink away, with Pluto in the house. Tensions are building for a confrontation between the shadow elite ( Pluto Capricorn) and their minions (politicians), and the champions of a new world that's about to urgently force its way into being (Uranus Aries). We're in for world-altering changes, as the slow movers Uranus and Pluto come into their first of many squares this summer.

But her advice on facing this exciting, daunting and immanent future is simple and I like it. She says there's no need to do anything. That if you're alive today, you're here for a reason -- likely you chose to be here. That all you need to do is live through your own chart. Jessica says it's the astrologer's equivalent of "Be Yourself."

Jessica Murray
Back to top Go down

"Just Live Through the Chart"
Page 1 of 1