Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Speak the Truth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Why Speak the Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Why Speak the Truth?   Why Speak the Truth? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Lilith
Hierophant

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:02 am Post subject:

... light warriors.

My thoughts exactly.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
~ Alice in Wonderland ~

Goth_Ink
Temperance

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:45 am Post subject:

You are still talking about truth based on thought or a school of thought (if the same outcome can be proven time and again that is the premise of empirical thinking or scientific methods) and with the money scenario you are using intention as the determining factor for truth. All our reality is determined through our thoughts which come from our mind. Context is determined by our minds. But anyway, I am going to agree to disagree. Each to their own method of getting their message across.

Lilith
Hierophant

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 am Post subject:

I understand what you are saying ... for every perceived falsehood, that falsehood also contains some element of truth and vice versa. Like any other ideology, the truth as each sees it is a product of the individual experience and is determined by the context of that experience ... and as such is viewed through a certain 'lens' of perception.

We are only human after all.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
~ Alice in Wonderland ~

Goth_Ink
Temperance

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:35 am Post subject:

Yes, exactly Lilith. And it seems the truth is a non-permanent fixture these days - look at all the historical truths that have been disproved and rewritten. We can even argue the nature of reality and the truth about it...I think truth is a very multi-layered term with many meanings.

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Tower

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:40 am Post subject:

For me I was involved in a situation the one I keep going back to over and over again, because I have elements to expose that people are dismissing and not listening to so that they can come to their false conclusions. Why allow people to live in a false reality when the truth is so clear?

As for the money and the truth behind the power of our world? Why not expose those that have not told the truth?

They claimed to have earned less than they actually have earned and it can be verified...

What about that super power guy that was a president and lied to the global community in order to effect a regime change based upon personal prejudice? Think Micheal Tsarion here... (Great link by the way!)

It is the fundemental right of every citizen and every society to verify and validate the truth when there is only one truth and disprove all false accounts, but we need to be heard in order to present our truths.

Reality is out of balance as a result of the truth not rising to the surface to be known.

Trust no one, but trust your true heart to know if you are telling the truth, and always be true to your heart, your mind, your whole essence.

I do the best that I can... and I am honest, I once thought to a fault, but I see the positive side of being honest as a perfect circle in completion.

Goth_Ink
Temperance

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:36 am Post subject:

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:
For me I was involved in a situation the one I keep going back to over and over again, because I have elements to expose that people are dismissing and not listening to so that they can come to their false conclusions. Why allow people to live in a false reality when the truth is so clear?

Because they have chosen it for their experience before incarnating - perhaps for karmic reasons, perhaps for others...and because by labeling their reality as false you are judging and not allowing. Allowing is a spiritual act (love) whereas judgment is ego-based (fear).
Quote:
As for the money and the truth behind the power of our world? Why not expose those that have not told the truth?

They claimed to have earned less than they actually have earned and it can be verified...

Again, this is fear mentality. You chose to come here to experience these things so why fight them once you get here? Did you not come here as a light being to increase the love in the world? Or have you been seduced by the fear already present here and bought into the ego-based world of 'being right'? Duality exists to provide an alternate reality and learning ground to being in spirit. The only reality you can change is your own and that power exists in your thoughts. Change your thoughts and you change your reality. Give the 'wrongs' in the world your thoughts and you empower them - even if fighting them. Be the change - be love in action, not ego on a rampage. (I mean that respectfully and not as a personal dig either Gary - I am speaking of those who choose to fight with their anger or feel injusticed in any way).

Quote:
It is the fundemental right of every citizen and every society to verify and validate the truth when there is only one truth and disprove all false accounts, but we need to be heard in order to present our truths.

Who says? Your American Government? Those with morality? Religion? Sounds like insecurity not love to me. And through whose perception are we to validate the truth? And how are we to know this perception is the true one? That statement is a philosophical debate waiting to be had, my friend
Quote:
Reality is out of balance as a result of the truth not rising to the surface to be known.

Is it? Isn't the world still spinning on it's axis and life going on regardless? Reality is, it is our personal reality out of balance caused by our thinking and reactionary emotions to what we perceive to be 'wrong' or 'untrue'. The truth is always available. What you are speaking of is concentrating on the untruth and making things bad or unbalanced rather than perceiving it to be perfect as the creator intended.
Quote:
Trust no one, but trust your true heart to know if you are telling the truth, and always be true to your heart, your mind, your whole essence.

Trust is a big lesson. You are describing the very basic concept of it - we must begin with trusting ourselves and expressing all that we can be honestly. But if you choose to trust no-one, you are choosing separation over connection and avoiding your soul work.
Quote:
I do the best that I can... and I am honest, I once thought to a fault, but I see the positive side of being honest as a perfect circle in completion.

Even when we think we are being honest, we can be denying things to ourselves Gary. If words match actions, then we see honesty in action. Many people live their version of the truth quite oblivious to the truths of others. Some of us carry so much hurt we are not ready to face reality or the bigger truth in a situation.

Of course, these responses are merely my thoughts and not designed to be taken as the 'truth'. It is a thought-provoking discussion though don't you think? I am enjoying the different opinions and input. Thanks guys

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Tower

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 am Post subject:

Okay, if you would kindly put another comment here to make sure I see the light on... LOL

The deal is that I'm really exhausted to tackle this right now... I'll explain on the Gaia post about the dog which I think is the one you were thinking of in Altered consciousness (AC).

What I am here for is to show the right path, I've lived in the past was purified and now returned as a new creature. We missed the real message back then, I've lived my childhood bowing to the elders and their teachings, and now the experience has become once again manifest. This time I was shown the right path to follow and here I am trying to share the instructions with you as an equal, not a slave, not a child, not that I'm of a different gender but that I am equal and my reality is valid. At this point I am again lead to introduce the perfect circle the sphere.

One thing for sure is that I need to read and respond to this very interesting material. I would like to do this tomorrow as I would have a better level of energy to be alert and fully connected.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Why Speak the Truth?   Why Speak the Truth? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Okay, it was only a portion of the thread, I might be able to recreate the next reply with the Quotes of my Quotes with the Reply's of Goth Ink and see how my thoughts might be very similar today as yesterday...

It was just a thought since I had a couple of things saved from the old site, I thought I'd post them and see where the conversations go...

Did I say that I was a keeper?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Why Speak the Truth?   Why Speak the Truth? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 am

hands clapping Well done Gary! Thank goodness you are a saver!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Why Speak the Truth?   Why Speak the Truth? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 am

Oh my goodness! Gary, thanks so much for saving this. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Speak the Truth?   Why Speak the Truth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Speak the Truth?
Page 1 of 1