Share | 

Calling all readers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuelma
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Calling all readers!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 am

Hi everyone. I have a request. I need a reading. I have just been diagnosed with a major health issue and I guess I am after reassurance that everything will be ok. It's the big C! It's scares me. But at the same time I feel enthusiastic about putting my beliefs into practise (thought creates reality) and face the challenge from a co-creators perspective. (i.e live longer). If you could bless me with a reading it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 am

no way I am stunned...So sorry to hear this Nuelma...I can give you a reading but perhaps you would prefer it to come from someone a little more distanced from you personally? Sending you positive energy and love as always rose wings kiss luvu

Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 am

I always trust and appreciate your insight, intuition and honesty Goth. I don't believe you being close prejudices any reading you give me in any way, in fact I feel you are always very accurate in what you see. Perhaps because we are so close it makes it difficult for you to say things that you feel may upset me, but please know I always take on what you communicate to me with an open mind and heart (and always willing to curb my old friend denial when it pops it's head up while you are talking). I know that you are honest and diplomatic. Feel free to give me a reading. I would really appreciate it. popcorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm sorry, I'm not a reader - but I want to make sure you know that SO MANY WOMEN beat breast cancer! And that visualising white light as often as possible, blasting away the cancer cells, or whatever visualisation works best for you, has been proven to have positive effect. Moreso than not doing any visualisation. If it was me I would flood the entire breast with white light. First imagining yourself connected to an infinite source of white light from above, beaming down through you and out of the bottom of your feet; then channelling that same light through your hands. I have only used this for minor 'first aid' but for me it works better than the reiju healing that I've been attuned to - probably because of the visualising. Archangel Raphael is also good to call upon in healing matters. There is also a supportive reiki community online that takes healing requests - http://www.sharereiki.org (I think that's the right address). Hope some of this helps! And most importantly, believe that you are going to be ok by believing in your own miraculous ability to self-heal. Your body's own self-healing accelerating faster than any dis-ease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuelma
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Thank you GemLover. butterlight That is exactly what I needed to hear. hope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Cancer 2010
Your Year Ahead
By Molly Hall, About.com

Time to Act and Re-Act

All your buttons get pushed in 2010, with major planets demanding that you align with your deep purpose. One area this hits hard is in relationships, with Saturn in Libra coming at you from the side. Other people, and your reactions to them, are your biggest teachers. Saturn asks you to stop patterns of relating that come from fear, dependency, or that keep you from moving forward.

Your initiatory drive becomes more urgent, as well. A restlessness comes in that let's you know that you're marked for radical change. Heavy hitting planets are lining up in cardinal signs, setting a forecast for surges forward into new ground. You can't be passive this year. And you won't be able to settle. It's time to take charge. Some events happen that are beyond your control, but if you're awake and aware, you're better able to react in a powerful way.

There may be rough seas this year, and a sense of being thwarted at every turn at times. That's going to test your ability to endure. But keep in mind that you've got cosmic allies in your corner, and they're provoking you to be all you can be. You're likely to see jerks forward, or big leaps into the unknown, but also times of dealing with obstacles. This is the paradox of 2010. You may feel stuck at times, or in impossible situations. At other times, new doors become visible, and there to walk through.

Strength and Sensitivity

2010 is a year that engages planets in cardinal signs, and that gives you an "historic" role to play. Your strength is being able to tune into emotional currents, and that helps you steer clear of danger zones. Your sensitivity can be a force that seems to run counter to the harsh realities around you.

But you've got a role to play, embodying strength and sensitivity, as a vital part of the feminine (for men and women) energies re-emerging in our world. These instincts of nurturing, and understanding emotional backstory to people's behavior can be resources to draw on.

Purging of the Past

Early Cancers (degrees 2 to 5) especially feel that everything familiar is being taken away. It's Pluto's way of making over your life, and it often feels extreme. All Cancerians may feel this deep healing process underway. For security-loving Crabs, it's not easy to let go. But you build faith when you release what stands in the way of your new beginning.

It's a year when you're asked to firm up the soft edges, and mind your boundaries. There's no time to hang out in relationships just because you're scared to change. You may have to show tough love with yourself and others. A fiercer, more courageous you is coming into view for 2010.

Personal Revolution

Jupiter's move into water sign Pisces (January 18th) is a boon for your creativity. It brings more support for your naturally emotional nature. You can initiate projects that were born in your oceanic imagination. And chances are, they'll find a receptive audience, and possibly, bring you wealth.

And twice this year, Jupiter meets revolutionary Uranus, the bringer of radical change that's unexpected. The first meet-up is in Aries on June 8th. This emboldens you to take risks you might not otherwise take. You step out of what's claustrophobic and stale, and into a bright new possibility.

There's another Jupiter-Uranus expansion in mid-September, in the melding-with-the-all sign of Pisces. This sends you off on a trip to sacred sites, or for a life changing artistic book camp. It can also bring on mystical experiences that shock you awake to how we're all connected. Look for divine serendipity to guide you along this exciting path of change.

Dying and Being Reborn

Moonchild, there may be a grieving period, as you let go of the past and familiar people that hover all around you. You have a chance to re-make your life, and show strength you didn't know you had. You're freed from false selves that get locked in situations of one-way giving, in favor of more balanced relationships. You see into the heart of your deepest needs, in love and your life's work.

At mid-year, when Saturn moves into Libra after retrograding (July 21st), is when the quickening of change happens in earnest. Until that point, it pays to prepare by letting go of dead weight (before Pluto does it for you!), and being of sound mind and body. You're on the verge of an initiation that involves becoming a master of your own particular energies. It's knowing when to be soft and when to be tough, and when to be a glorious blend of the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks Solane and Molly Hall thumup That is brilliant insight that I am sure will be helpful to Nuelma. I checked that website myself and was most impressed with Molly's predictions.

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 am

Nuelma, I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. sun May strength and courage come in abundance. for you May the light of all that is heal and comfort you. Much love to you. butterlight hope huggz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 am

Hoo boy Jana - our connection is keeping me awake at night so it must be time to do this reading for you lol. I was in the shower last night right before bed and my guides said 'you're ready'. I slept on it and well...the messages started coming through loud and clear for you. So here is what they gave me:

The elementals and nature spirits have got your back. I saw you in a game where you were pitted against these darker characters and the game was to make the most money from pressing bits of plant material between two sheets of newspaper with your hands to form gemstones. These other people (the darker ones) were impressed by someone else also competing against you who was up to $73 000. Nobody seemed to notice that you were making humungous gemstones worth way more. When they did, they tried to steal them!

So, the gemstones which stood out were three in particular. The one you had by far the most of was red garnets. These were bigger than your head and you made them so easily at first. Then you made this milky aqua tumbled stone that was squarish. Thirdly were these large flat very bland light yellow stones which you seemed to toss away like bits of stale bread. Chalcedony seems to fit them both and it is a name that was ringing in my head when I awoke. And the last were quartz crystal clusters.

These stones all spoke to you and are here to help you with your journey right now.

Garnet

Garnets are extremely strengthening. They increase blood health, flow, and the fire in the blood for vitality.

It does this because of it's chemistry, and therefore, color and the fact that the Burgundy Red Realm of influence is the thighs.

The large, long thigh bones produce an abundance of bone marrow and Red Blood cells. We get our healthy blood and deep, inner strength from this realm.

Metaphysically this tells us that our personal power and regal strength are formed here. This is our Warrior Strength and Garnet is called for when we need to:

* make a careful plan- it helps with strategy
* confront enemies- weather they are people or policies
* increase vitality and resolve
* bolster a lagging business- see through the dark of problems

Garnets are helpful to anyone who needs to muster vital, Warrior Strength.

Chalcedony

* Emotional balance
* Vitality
* Stamina
* Endurance
* Energy
* Intensity
* Hardiness
* Nurturance
* Generosity
* Liveliness
* Kindness
* Charity
* Friendliness

Chalcedony Associations:

Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius
Typical colours - white to grey, greyish-blue, or brown ranging from pale to nearly black. Chalcedony has a waxy lustre, and may be semitransparent or translucent.

The middle picture in the top row above resembles the aqua stone I saw in the dream.

Chalcedony is a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. It absorbs negative energy. It brings the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony. Chalcedony instills feelings of benevolence and generosity. It alleviates hostility and transforms melancholy into joy. Eases self-doubt. Creates openness and enthusiasm. Absorbs and dissipates negative thoughts, emotions and bad dreams.

Chalcedony improves mineral assimilation and combats mineral buildup in veins. Lessens the effects of dementia and senility. It increases physical energy. Heals the eyes, gallbladder, bones, spleen, blood and circulatory system.

Blue Chalcedony

Chakras - Throat Chakra
Planet - Moon

A creative stone, Blue Chalcedony imparts mental flexibility and verbal dexterity. It stimulates the ability to learn new languages and improves memory. Gives feelings of light-heartedness and optimism. Improves self-perception. Aids regeneration of mucus membranes. Enhances the immune system. Blue Chalcedony has an anti-inflammatory effect and lowers temperature and blood pressure. Heals the lungs and clears the respiratory system of the effects of smoking.

Yellow Chalcedony or Agate

Agate is a variegated chalcedony. Historically, it was placed in cooking and drinking water to avoid illness.

“Agate provides for balancing of yin-yang energy and physical, emotional and intellectual bodies. It stabilizes the aura providing for a cleansing effect which acts to smooth dysfunctional energies and to both transform and eliminate negativity. It further assists one in the development of precision in examination of oneself and circumstances relevant to ones well-being.”

Natural Quartz Crystal Clusters: crystal healing and energy

Quartz crystal clusters and quartz crystal points should be in every home to bring harmony to the life force in the home. Quartz crystals have been used for healing, meditation and expanding the mind to touch the spirit world.

A crystal cluster formation has many points embedded in the base. The emerging crystals may be large or small. Crystal Clusters radiate energy into the surrounding room or space and also are used to absorb negative energy.

They are often used to cleanse a room or other stones by leaving the stone overnight on the cluster.

Clusters have been used for healing, meditation and expanding the mind to touch the spirit world.

Quartz crystals are used for protection and capturing and changing bad vibrations. The stronger Quartz crystal clusters are used to:

* Enhance harmony and cooperation
* Help the life force to be positive

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 am

Oh yeah - in my dream you won mr green But it was a quiet unassuming victory with little accolades. Almost like an anticlimax. Reminded me of how people work away quietly succeeding in what they do without any rewards or acknowledgment from the outside. The only reward is the self-satisfaction of knowing you achieved what you set out to do.

Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Thank you beautiful souls... you have made me cry happy tears! Thank you for your support. Your words are very enriching to me. You have all been very accurate. Everything written resonated deeply. grouphug

Goth, you have read for me many times before, and I must say, this time was completely different. Crystals! Wow! You have actually triggered something deeper within me with this reading. To try to describe my reaction - I thought - What? What the? And then I felt like my mind was the earth and I travelled inside of myself into caverns, through rocks, all with the feeling of No, No, No! I felt resistance to the mites on the surface pulling out my innards for personal gain. I can't say that what I am left with is clear, however, your words seem to have triggered a dormant feeling inside of me and the thoughts that it is producing are like listening to several radio stations at the same time. You have given me something to think about. Thank you.

Namaste for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all readers!   

Back to top Go down

Calling all readers!
Page 1 of 1