Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment Empty
PostSubject: Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment   Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 am

Molly Hall About.com
Friday April 9, 2010

Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment Swingnewmoon

It's a very Neptunian forecast, with the Moon in Pisces through the weekend. Since it's also that magical time of the enveloping Dark, or Balsamic Moon, it's a time of winding down. You may want to take slow ambles, naps, paint or draw, or swing in the hammock. It's a weekend for imagining, and drawing from the deep psychic well that we all share.

I'll be heading to Asheville to hear Barbara Marciniak speak as a channel for the Pleiadians. What I like about the messages are that they are about earthly things (sexuality, nutrition), as much as the cosmic. Mercury and Venus are in Taurus right now, which serendipitously is where the Pleiadian 7-star cluster is, also known as the Seven Sisters. The Moon in Pisces, so nicely aspected by Mercury, Venus and Pluto make it a good one for channeling and any kind of divination art.

Sunday is a day for sweet dreams and refilling the emotional well. Jupiter (in Pisces), the planet that expands whatever it touches, aligns with the Moon, in this sign of merging with the Source. You can have a heart opening that makes you feel in love with all of life. You may forgive your worst enemy. Or expand your art by leaps and bounds. It's a time for mystical events that hint at a bigger mystery. It's a mystery that is both more than the tangible 3D one we see, and is embedded within it.

I'll be back Monday to report on what I learned. Happy Weekend Everyone!

Lisa Zador/Getty Images
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment   Weekend: Dark Moon Enchantment EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 am

hmmmmmm interesting nevertheless!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1