Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uranus Aries for Teens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Uranus Aries for Teens Empty
PostSubject: Uranus Aries for Teens   Uranus Aries for Teens EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:45 am

Uranus Aries for Teens
Young Fool at the Edge
Molly Hall, About.com

Astrology Signs

(Some radical* advice for teens and anyone who has been a teen.)

The Fool in the Tarot is a free spirit that’s fully in the moment. He’s so crazy that his name in Spanish is El Loco. When you pick this card, it means you’re at the edge of a fresh adventure. You want to go, do, be, experience! That’s why he’s often linked in astrology to the planet of breaking free, Uranus, as well as the first sign in the Zodiac, Aries.

You’re on the verge of a Fool’s journey, since Uranus is going into the sign of Aries on May 27th. There’s a new pulse moving through that brings unpredictable, “crazy” vibes. Nothing is certain, on the Fool’s journey, and you figure it out as you go.

It could get intense, like you want to bust out. It could help if you:

•Look out for Number 1. (Love, respect and protect yourself)
•Trust your instincts.
•Get real good at something you like to do (an art, a sport, a school subject).
•Be active, not passive.
•Boldly be who you are.
What’s in Your Knapsack?

The Fool has no baggage, just a small knapsack and that’s it. This shows his belief in himself, to create his life just from the very essentials. Let’s look at what you might pack on your Fool’s Journey.

I. Your Birth Chart

*You’re a radical when you’re on the Fool’s journey. Radical is a word that means “coming from the root, or origin.” So this time is about being true to who you are at the root.

The birth chart is your root spelled out in the symbols of astrology. It’s where you’re coming from, your origin. And it’s a key to what makes you original. The birth chart is a guide to being yourself, and making the most of your life. The pulses coming your way take you far, when you hook them up with your originality, your interests, your natural talents.

II. Your Maps

On the Fool’s journey, sometimes it feels like anything can happen. It’s good to have a map with a few places pinned where you can chill out, do homework or feel safe. Your room is probably your headquarters, but can you come up with five more places on your map?

Some ideas: the library, a friend or relative’s house, church, a garden, teen club or community center.

III. Your Activity Log

On the Fool’s journey, you’re restless to try new things. This is how you figure out who you are, and what you like and don’t like.

This can’t happen when you’re in a TV trance, or spending all your time in virtual reality. The radical choice is to become self-centered. It takes a huge amount of will, but the pulses ahead help you be the star of your own life.

Ways to Get Active:

•Eat natural, whole, fresh foods and drink lots of pure water (very important!)
•Do what you already like to do (swim, walk, ride your bike, skateboard).
•Try new activities – maybe even just once. For example, I bungee jumped once – it was scary and fun but once is enough!
IV. Your Heat-Seeking Radar

On the Fool’s journey, everything feels intense, and a pressure builds up to “Do Something!” The Fool himself is at the cliff’s edge, seeming not to know that he’s so close to danger.

You might take more risks, and that’s how you grow. But it’s important not to take risks that could hurt you in any way. Knowing the difference is often hard, and can bring painful lessons. But even these “mistakes” help us grow.

Your gut instincts are your built-in alarm system. They alert you to trouble.

When you listen to your instincts, you:

•Have the courage to say “No!”
•Take the right risks, even though you feel like you’re going to explode if you do.
•Avoid angry, destructive or violent people and situations.

V. Your Super “Human” Powers

On the Fool’s journey, you find out that all you need is inside yourself. One of those super human powers is your sense of right and wrong. When you stand up for what’s right, you become more powerful. And when you let it slide, like telling a lie or going along with the mean guys or girls, your super human powers are de-activated.

Here are some more super human powers:

•Your ability to talk to plants, animals, the elements, the stars, angels and nature spirits.
•Your instinct to care about others, to be a good friend, to help your parents.
•Your ability to create from your own imagination.
VI. Your Lifesavers

It might sound crazy, but when I was a young teen, I fantasized about hiding inside my Peanuts book bag. It helped me when I felt overwhelmed. When things get intense, what can you turn to, and keep handy on the Fool’s journey?

Here are some ideas:

•A calming stone in your pocket to hold for courage.
•A journal to write down your crazy ideas.
•A sketch pad to express how you’re feeling in images
•A pack of Tarot cards, pendulum, runes or other divination tool.
•Your favorite books, music, magazines.
If you feel yourself panicking, the best thing to do is take some deep breaths until you calm down. My yoga teacher says this helps when you’re in “Flight or Fight” mode. The pulse of Uranus in Aries feels urgent and unpredictable, like a live wire (that you’re not supposed to touch). When you feel it moving through you, try counting your deep calming breaths.

Everyone is different, so you’ll want to take the lifesavers that work for you. The big challenge is experiencing the wild energies, so they spark you to be your biggest, most outrageous self. You don’t need to hold them back.

Some final radical thoughts:

•Many adults are just as clueless as the Fool.
•Your generation is going to create the world anew.
•Take the wisdom of the elders, but know that you are wise, too.
•Your life is precious.
•If you make a big mistake, just start over where you are.
•If you keep activating your super human powers, you will grow very strong.
This article is featured in Uranus in Aries: Claiming a Self-Reliant Future published on Auntie Moon as Part of the 2010 International Astrology Day Blogathon. The purpose of this web-based event is to create a permanent library of articles about how to deal with the stresses of the Cardinal T-Square of Pluto, Saturn and Uranus. The main page for the Blogathon collections is at The Cardinal T-Square of 2010: Saturn, Uranus, Pluto.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Uranus Aries for Teens   Uranus Aries for Teens EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Well the 1s have certainly been chasing me around - in particular 11 followed by another double digit, mostly 33 and 44. I have been dealing with my preteen son's chronic problems for the past few months and they have now reached a critical level. I find myself back in my teens having my past triggered by his journey now. BUT it has also been a freeing experience because it has made me re-examine what is important in my life and how certain choices led me a long way from where I had intended to go. The older I get, the more differently I see things and the more child-like my spirit becomes. I see the beauty and the magic in life rather than the darkness of the past. In a sense this is the fool's journey isn't it? To come across things with a fresh view and see them in a new light?
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Uranus Aries for Teens   Uranus Aries for Teens EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:56 am

Hi Kat,

I feel much the same as you do Kat, my life has changed sooo much in the past 4yrs or so. My mates son Jordan come back to live with us just last weekend, he left at a very young age(16yrs old) to be exact, wow, would of never guessed that he would of set out at such a early age and managed to pull it off for 4yrs on his own, but he did. I AM so proud of him !! !! He was living with his girlfriend and her mother, but girlfriend starting messing around with another guy and mother kicked him out right away, without any notice and no where to go, so I told him that he would have pull UP and get a bus ticket and Come Home. He will BE 20yrs old this August.5th, my LEO the LION, my SUN SON, the Sun just happens to BE his ruling planet !! !! blu wink

So the above really does fit for US right NOW !! !! Thats why the WOW factor for me.

Love You Kat, my Sol Sista pinkheart huggz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uranus Aries for Teens   Uranus Aries for Teens Empty

Back to top Go down

Uranus Aries for Teens
Page 1 of 1