Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello - I see you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:19 pm

I've been seeing alot of ghosts lately. Full body aparitions that are in colour and as solid as a person who hasn't crossed over keep appearing right beside me and then disappearing again. There is a young boy who stands in the small space between my two sons bedrooms and he just stares at me. He is wearing clothes similar to what was worn in the 1940s - knee length shorts with braces, long socks and lace up shoes, a white long sleeved button up shirt over an undershirt. He has shortish straight brown hair and sometimes he wears a beret. He appears to be holding something in his hand but it is too small to see because it is concealed in his fist. He doesn't talk, just stands there with his head bent down but looking at me in a sad stare.

There's another adult who likes to appear on my right side and she seems to rush past as if running. I haven't really caught her features or clothing too clearly yet. She is like a flash...there and then gone.

I've also seen other adults, randomly dressed - mostly fairly modern attire that seem to appear and walk through the room I am in as if I am not there.

Driving home today in the mid afternoon, I saw a man dressed in dark clothing stagger across the road in front of my car. He was leaving a local golf club and when he got to the other side of the road he walked into the long grass and simply disappeared into thin air.

I'm also noticing so many more auras around people and objects. And getting messages about people in my head while I am looking at them.

While this is all very entertaining, none of it is frightening or even out of the normal for me. I feel blessed to be a part of the wider range of experiences here on this planet and continue to appreciate my connections. Sometimes it can be quite funny. Makes me wonder about all the people who are diagnosed with schizophrenia who hear voices or think the birds are talking to them. How very little we truly understand about our existence and environment. If I am crazy then don't medicate me - don't take this amazing world away or me out of it.

floatie
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:32 am

luv
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Have you tried to communicate with the little boy Kat, or any of the others? I just hate to see souls wandering around and not going where they need to be. I would try to communicate and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:29 am

Amazing! no way
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:04 am

Well Nighty, I don't really see it as them being where they aren't meant to be. Some are simply visiting from their home plane or echoes of energy long departed. If they want to communicate, they will, believe me. I hear plenty of random messages all the time - kind of like flicking through radio stations. Just because I notice them, doesn't mean that I am supposed to do anything . This is something I learned along time ago. Think of it this way: we see trees by the road all the time while we are walking or driving, but we don't feel compelled to get out and water every single one of them do we? If the tree gave a direct clue to us that it needed us to do so, then we might respond. So it is for me with spirits. As humans, we like to go different places to see the sights on vacation, but that doesn't mean we live in those places - we return back home. Spirits can do the same with our plane - come for a visit then go back to their home plane.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am

So very true! You put that into words perfectly. My lovely young girls see apparitions everywhere and I have often tried to explain to them what you just said, but never in the way you said it. I will have to show them your words. It explains it better than I ever have. Don't have to water every tree. Very good! Love it! Thanks so much for that.
I've seen them ever since I was a little girl. Thley used to scare me. As I grew older, I used to talk to them. Older still and I thought I had to rescue them. Older again and I communicated on a deeper level with them. More time passed and there were so many that I had to tell them to stop and go away. Gradually I didn't really notice them that much anymore. Now I don't see them hardly ever. Only sometimes. I like it that way. They showed me there are other dimensions of being and that is what they manifested for. They served their purpose. Bless them all. But to fixate on them? That takes away from the next stepping stone. Don't want to be stuck on the same level forever in this lifetime. Movement, change, growth... ghosts are the precurser to expanding awareness. jedi 2
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Absolutely! Journeys are not stagnant - change is constant. You make a good point about seeing ghosts as being both a stepping stone and a tool to open our awareness to other existences.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Two nights ago I was putting my dog in the shed for the night when a disembodied voice whistled in my ear as if calling the dog. I looked around but I was alone and the neighbours are too far away for the sound to travel. It's kind of cool to hear something like that which is obviously intelligent because it related to what I was doing. I didn't respond to it. Kind of reminds me of being in a crowded place with people all around having different conversations. You know they are there but you don't necessarily give them any more attention than a passing interest. So it was for me. The dog pricked his ears when it happened so he heard it too. He didn't freak out or bark so I guess he was fine with it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello - I see you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - I see you!   Hello - I see you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello - I see you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Beyond The Sea-
Jump to: