Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk about bad luck..

Go down 
+4
Night Star
Blue Water
Goth~Ink
plutonianman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Talk about bad luck.. Empty
PostSubject: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 am

Wow...that really sucks about what happened to the other forum, everything seems to be lost for good because of some smuck(s)?!

Props to Goth for getting this new forum up and running, it had to take an awful lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 am

If only you could see the bags under my eyes Erik...I worked non-stop round the clock to get this new site done cos there was no way I was letting some idiot's stuff up kill what we had built! Thanks for the kind words and welcome back to the new site huggz
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 am

Glad to see you here, Plutonianman!

Well I'm just glad that Goth kept contact info with everyone! rock on
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 am

That was a pure stroke of luck...although I had Erik's email already blu wink

For some reason, about a month or two ago I was urged to make a copy of our member list and emails...some don't work but hopefully the majority do. If you see anyone missing be sure and give them our address please.

I am so sorry all your personal experiences were lost on the old server Erik. I hope that we can get them back up on this site. I think saved your evps and spirit photos on my computer, but of course I won't post them unless I have your permission. Or do you have them? It would be great if you could post them and explain how they came about.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 am

Hey Erik! sun for you hope
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Heya Plutonian! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 pm

welcome back plutonian man!

cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Welcome Back Plutonianman
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Good to see you Plutonianman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about bad luck..   Talk about bad luck.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about bad luck..
Page 1 of 1