Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance Empty
PostSubject: 10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance   10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Dr. Robert Holden

Have you ever had your abundance levels evaluated? Get your on-the-spot abundance rating with Dr. Robert Holden's Abundance Test, which will help you examine 10 areas of your lifeā€”self, relationship, goals, money, receiving, giving, purpose, forgiveness, gratitude and presence. Once you have your score, get the exercises you need to help you get and give the most in life!

Dr. Robert Holden's Abundance Test:
http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Take-the-Abundance-Test

Self: I love and accept myself.

Your self-acceptance score sets your "personal allowance" for how much happiness, success and love is possible and how much is "too good to be true." Your allowance determines how much good fortune you can identify with before you start telling yourself "good things like this don't happen to people like me." As your self-acceptance score increases, the more good fortune you will allow yourself to notice, accept and enjoy.

When your self-acceptance score is low, you tend to forget that abundance is natural, and you start to believe that good fortune has to be deserved, earned and paid for. When good things happen to you, you feel guilty, anxious and afraid, because deep down you believe something deeply illegal or blasphemous has happened. You quickly set about "paying the bill" by making sacrifices, working harder, apologizing everywhere, pushing away love, rejecting the joy and sabotaging the success. Thus, for as long as you do not accept yourself, you will always want more than you let yourself have.

Exercise: Self-acceptance feels so good that you should try it at least once in your life! At the deepest level, self-acceptance is the awareness that you are what you seek. The love you hope to find in the world is what you are made of, and the happiness you are searching for is your true nature. Today, be willing to accept the idea that love is here because you are here, and happiness is here because you are here, and hope is here because you are here. Affirm to yourself, "I am what I seek."

My Abundance score was 86
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: 10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance   10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 am

Cool quiz!

Your score is: 94

If you scored 80 to 100 points:
At this level, you experience an inner shift in which you realize that true abundance is much more about "being" than it is about "having," "going," "doing" and "getting." Here, you discover to your great delight that your unconditioned self is made of everything you are trying to find in the world. Joy is your spiritual DNA, love is your original energy and your true nature is already free. As you manifest more of your true nature, you naturally experience a life that is rich in every way.

manifest
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Take Action! 10 Ways to Increase Your Happiness   10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Thank-You Kat

I think you'll really like this read, I Am REAL-ly BE-ginning to en-JOY this guys way of thinking and seeing things ( Robert Holden )

Let me know what you think. blu wink

Take Action! 10 Ways to Increase Your Happiness
Dr. Robert Holden

When was the last time you took inventory on your happiness? Find out how you stack up with Dr. Robert Holden's Be Happy Index (or. B.H.I.). Once you have your results, you can examine 10 different areas—self, relationships, work, attitude, gratitude, forgiveness, humor, health, spirituality and now—to increase your happiness, starting right now, with this step-by-step guide.

Self: I know who I am, and I like myself.

Happiness is your original nature—it is what you first experienced before you began to identify with a body, a family role, some school grades, your nationality, your business card, your Social Security number and any other labels you keep. True happiness is being faithful to your true nature. The better you know yourself—what it is you love, what inspires you, what you are made of—the happier you will be. When you forget who you are, something very strange happens—you begin to search for happiness!

Happiness is your spiritual DNA. It is what you experience when you accept yourself, when you relax and when you stop neurosing about being a "size zero," about "why he hasn't called" and about "what I should be doing with my life." You will increase your happiness score significantly if you can begin to accept that the happiness you hope "to get" after you find your true partner, get the dream job, buy the ideal home and earn the right money, is already in you.

Joy is the organic state of your soul. It is not something you achieve; it is something you accept.

Take action! 10 Ways to Increase Your Happiness Link:
http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Ten-Ways-to-Increase-Your-Happiness

Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: 10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance   10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Your score is: 80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance   10 Practical Ways to Increase Your Abundance Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1