Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solar Eclipse Today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Solar Eclipse Today! Empty
PostSubject: Solar Eclipse Today!   Solar Eclipse Today! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:50 am

Molly Hall About.com
Solar Eclipse Today!
Sunday July 11, 2010

Yesterday, I felt the stirrings of a deeper hope, listening to native shaman Robert Morningsky in a recent interview on the Veritas Show. He talked about the fact that shamans interact with the invisible world that scientists call Dark Matter or Dark Energy. And that scientists admit that 96% of the universe is beyond scientific knowing and a mystery.

Robert MorningSky:
http://www.robertmorningsky.com/

Today's New Moon in Cancer/Solar Eclipse is a journey to the heart of that mystery. While doing my forest meditation later, I realized that this eclipse is a turning point, when the strength of the feminine cannot be hidden any longer. Cancer is a cardinal sign relating to the pulses of life that emerge from dark moist places, like when a woman gives birth.

I've been noticing women's voices growing stronger since Mother Earth's hemorrhaging began on April 20th. This eclipse can free the feminine (in men and women) voice from fear to create what Marianne Williamson urged -- an echo chamber -- of values of compassion, empathy, nurturance, kindness.

I've also seen women's Mother Bear fierceness rising. Some want to put a beatific face on the Goddess, but in truth she has many faces. I love this quote from Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, "Some people mistake being loving for being a sap. Quite the contrary, the most loving people are often the most fierce and the most acutely armed for battle... for they care about preserving and protecting poetry, symphonic song, ideas, the elements, creatures, inventions, hopes and dreams, dances and holiness... those goodly endeavors that cannot be allowed to perish from this earth, else humanity itself would perish..."

Robert Morningsky places his hope in womankind -- just as the Dalai Lama did -- to save the world. I see this as related to women's shamanic role as life givers, and women's relationship to the Great Mother. Each of us has access to this field of darkness, out of which we shape our lives. But something tells me we're just awakening to this power, on our own, and together. At the New Moon -- and especially this one -- we dwell powerfully in the void of dark matter. Something can be catalyzed and set free from the depths. And that's why it's a great day for visioning, meditation, releasing and receiving.

Back to top Go down

Solar Eclipse Today!
Page 1 of 1