Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

it Begins Empty
PostSubject: it Begins   it Begins EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:53 am

STAR WARRIORS

My story begins many, many years ago.

My grandfather and I were sitting on the side of a hill in the darkness. We had been there for a long time. I knew not to say or ask anything.

‘They will arrive soon,’ he said.

He kept looking up at the stars, so I turned my head upwards, too. I did not want to miss anything. Then all of a sudden, it began. Some of the stars streaked across the sky, then stopped! Then they began to dart back and forth, over and under, around and around. They zigged and they zagged, then they stopped again. I had never seen anything like it! ‘What are they, Grandfather? What are they?’ I asked excitedly.

My grandfather never looked down at me, he kept staring up at the lights in the sky. ‘They are Star Warriors’, he said simply.

‘Wow!’ I thought to myself. ‘Star Warriors! Star Warriors dancing in the night sky! Incredible, just incredible!’

We sat there for what seemed like a long time. The stars twirled and spun and danced, I never forgot them. My grandfather took me to that very special hill several times. The wonder of it never failed me.

I was only five on that first night on Star Hill. We went back a few more times, I loved it! And the images of the ‘Star Warriors’ never left me. My grandfather said that I could become one of the Star Warriors some day. That is why I became a fancy dancer. It was like dancing in the stars.

By Robert Morning Sky
http://www.robertmorningsky.com/page62a.html

Last edited by Solane Star on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

it Begins Empty
PostSubject: THE STAR ELDER   it Begins EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 am

THE STAR ELDER

But there was another story that would affect me even more. Hidden in the highlands near the then small town of Flagstaff was a place where the Elders of many tribes gathered. They would meet to talk and tell their stories. Sometimes I was able to go.

The nights near Flagstaff were cold and on this particular night they had gathered around the fire to tell their stories. I was laying on the ground, wrapped in a blanket.
As I listened to my Grandfather and his friends I was becoming sleepy. When all of a sudden, I heard an incredible story that would affect the rest of my life.

My Grandfather and his friends were talking about the time one of the ‘dancing stars’ had fallen from the sky. I immediately sat up, I loved those stars. As they continued, I heard how they had found one of the fallen stars and how they had found a little man where the star had fallen. It was incredible! There was a little man from the stars!

They talked about how he talked to them, what they learned from him and some other things I did not understand. They said they called him the ‘Star Elder’.

By Robert Morning Sky
http://www.robertmorningsky.com/page62a.html
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

it Begins Empty
PostSubject: The following is a synopsis of the original ‘Star Elder’ story.   it Begins EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:03 am

The following is a synopsis of the original ‘Star Elder’ story.

it Begins Blank

Many, many years ago, six Native American men were out in the wilderness preparing themselves for a traditional vision quest, hoping to receive a vision of what their futures held in store for them. As they made ready for the next morning, a brilliant star streaked through the dark night sky. But it was not a straight path it took, it danced, it zigged and it zagged as it moved. Then, in one startling moment, the star crashed to the ground, exploding in a bright light, lighting up the trees in the distance.
The six men remembered the stories they had heard about other falling stars and how those who went to see the fallen star never came back. But their curiosity was too great. They began to make their way into the darkness, following the glow in the sky.

When they arrived at the arroyo, they made an astonishing discovery: the arroyo was covered with debris that was scattered all throughout the area. Two of the men remained high on a hillside, watching the horizon while the others made their way through the metal wreckage below. As the four in the arroyo pushed through the smoke and litter, they made another amazing find: there was a body of a small man buried in the debris. No sooner had they made their discovery than the two scouts above began to shout. There were several headlights in the distance.

Picking up the small man, they all began to run back into the darkness.

As they huddled near the fire in their hidden sanctuary, they came to a momentous decision: out of respect for where he had come from, the fate of the little man would be left to the little man. He was of the stars, they had no right to decide his destiny.

After a few months of carefully nursing the little man, he recovered enough to begin to communicate to his caretakers. What the six men would learn from the little man from the stars would lead them to give him the title, the ‘Star Elder’.

Over the course of time, the ‘Star Elder’ would reveal a history of this world that was unlike anything that was to be found in the traditional school history books: Earth was the subject of numerous battles between opposing forces in the skies above...

...and Earth was the prize.

By Robert Morning Sky

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: it Begins   it Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

it Begins
Page 1 of 1