Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks.. Empty
PostSubject: Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks..   Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks.. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you moonchild for directing me back to this site, I had forgotten what the name of it was.

During the past year or so, I've gotten heavily involved in spirit communication, mostly via the ghost box, the hacked radio shack version. I also have been suffering from severe depression and I think the combination of the two may have opened some doors to the other side that I've had trouble closing. I'm clairvoyant, I've been suspecting this for some time but now I'm completely sure. I starting seeing apparitions of what I believed to be spirit. I started seeing them in the trees when I sat in my living room and looked out the glass. One day, I seen a fairly clear image of what looked like a young man, which I thought may have been my deceased step brother that was killed in a car accident back in 2006. It then turned into the large face of a dog and then disappeared. The next day, I started seeing things constantly, wherever I went. Mostly when I was on the computer or watching TV, I would see things like large white skulls peering at me, or what appeared to be grey aliens. I couldn't get rid of it, I started being overwhelmed. For a short time my bed was being shook at night, but stopped after I started saying protective prayers. Also, less common, I was seeing the human and animal apparitions. I noticed that when I looked at a blank piece of paper, images would start to appear before my eyes. Images would also appear when I looked at any surface that had some kind of light reflection, and even formed on my forearm right before my eyes. I was convinced I was being demonically attacked at first so I resorted to fervent prayer. This seemed to have the effect of angering the spirits even more, as I would stare them down and pray and they would become visibly pissed. One that appeared on the wall in the shower even pulled out what looked like to be a pistol and pointed it at me, which I had to laugh at, it was fricking funny to witness this. Now of course one has to consider mental illness when things like this start happening, and I have no history of that or am on any medications. Now I am feeling better about it because I realized, after someone pointed it out to me, that my fear reaction to things was making things much worse and fueling the entities. Now while I still notice things coming through, I don't give it much attention and it seems to really help. I can finally watch tv now again without being preoccupied about being attacked. I talked to John Zaffis, the Demonologist that worked the haunting in Connecticut case and he said that it appears that I've opened up almost every door imaginable to the spirit world. I asked him how I could close them and he said I couldn't. He said I should read some books on managing my psychic abilities. One cool thing: I now notice when I look at nature pictures, like flowers and trees, I can actually spot the fairies on there. I also see a lot of images that look like a cross between half man and half beast with piercing demonic looking eyes. Can anyhow give me any suggestions? I feel like I'm getting it under control, but its still troublesome. Be careful of what you wish for. I wished to be as psychic as I could be and now I got it!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks..   Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks.. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 am

good luck I shall reply soon.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks..   Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks.. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 am

Good to hear from you Plutonianman big grin Wow, you've been on some journey huh? My initial thoughts are that you seem to have found a way to deal with it at a level you are comfortable with. When you say you are psychic, does that include being able to see and communicate with your guides? I was just wondering if you've consulted with them for advice, because if not, this may be of some use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks..   Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Been overwhelmed by psychic attacks..
Page 1 of 1