Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Warriors has a sister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Light Warriors has a sister Empty
PostSubject: Light Warriors has a sister   Light Warriors has a sister EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm

As of this moment, Light Warriors has a sister site. The new site is actually more of a reincarnation of two previous sites - both called Psyche - that fell victim to hackers. It does not replace Light Warriors, nor does it diminish the past achievements of it's predecessors. Psyche 3 is an information station for those seeking answers or wishing to explore the world of light . Moonie and I are sharing admin duties and we will be contributing to both this site and the new one. Light Warriors is still just as important as it is a place of friendship, support and shared experiences. I am hoping that the sister sites will work together in offering understanding, learning and support for all those who seek it.

Psyche
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Light Warriors has a sister   Light Warriors has a sister EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:12 am

good luck muahahaha
Back to top Go down
grimalkin
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Light Warriors has a sister   Light Warriors has a sister EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 am

I'm there, and now I'm here, too. I just adore being two places at once. see stars
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Light Warriors has a sister   Light Warriors has a sister EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:10 pm

cheesygrin Good to see you Grim - Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Light Warriors has a sister   Light Warriors has a sister EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:52 am

Grim,

I get " Excited " ALL-so upon reading your posts, may-BE this is BE-cuase I can feel your Excitement ALL-so !! !!

Nice Energy Grim, I AM glad your in both places ALL-so. Spread Your Magik Grim magik

WELL-come for you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Warriors has a sister   Light Warriors has a sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Warriors has a sister
Page 1 of 1