Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experience stillness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Experience stillness  Empty
PostSubject: Experience stillness    Experience stillness  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:20 am

Experience stillness

"My greatest wealth is the deep stillness in which I strive and grow and win what the world cannot take from me with fire or sword."

-- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

If our minds are always busy, they don’t get time to do basic maintenance – to sort, tidy up and take out the trash. If we don’t periodically clear out space in our minds, there’s no room for new ideas to take root.

Where do you find stillness each day and each week? Plan for quiet time, relaxation and stillness daily, even if it’s only for 5 or 10 minutes.

“For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.”

-- Larry Eisenberg

"My greatest wealth is the deep stillness in which I strive and grow and win what the world cannot take from me with fire or sword."

-- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

If our minds are always busy, they don’t get time to do basic maintenance – to sort, tidy up and take out the trash. If we don’t periodically clear out space in our minds, there’s no room for new ideas to take root.

Where do you find stillness each day and each week? Plan for quiet time, relaxation and stillness daily, even if it’s only for 5 or 10 minutes.

“For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.”

-- Larry Eisenberg
Back to top Go down

Experience stillness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Zen Garden-
Jump to: