Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Run down!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Run down!   Run down! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 pm

So I've managed to get myself run down and tired again. I've been trying to get some serious rest in the past few days, but not feeling much better yet and now I feel like I'm getting a cold! eyeroll I'm tired of being tired... finished a course of iron not too long ago, had a lot of blood tests that were all normal, so I think it's all stress and hormones. I requested reiki on a reiki site and was sent some, but I'm still not feeling better. Feel like I can't do any more than what I'm doing - resting, trying to eat well, taking vitamins, clearing my aura, wearing clear quartz charged with the intention of healing, and to stop worrying about things would be good. Any other suggestions to help me feel less tired? (I'm avoiding herbal stuff though because I am still considering conceiving).
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 pm

I get like that a lot too Gem. Sometimes I could sleep and sleep. Seem to feel better after taking vitamin E and Niacin for some reason. Worrying is one of my problems too. There are very legitemate reasons, but still. Stress can really wreak havok. Hope you're feeling better hun!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks! I'm like that with my sleep too... I took a sick off work today, which is something I feel like I always need. Early starts just don't seem to agree with me... My cold developed into a really bad cold, but it seems to be on its way out now. I just get a little tired of it all... need a lot of quiet time to myself and lots of rest...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:33 pm

I hear you loud and clear Gem. I was like that for most of winter. I just went with what my body told me it needed. Then I ran into a naturopath 'coincidentally' who explained that it was probably candida (thrush) causing most of my symptoms. She put me on these vitamins that go by the name 'Pau D'arco' and they gave me bursts of energy. I also took inner health plus which is a natural preparation containing live (good) bacteria to replace what antibiotics and thrush kill off in the body. She also mentioned that vitamin B was good for stress but I already had enough of that in my system.

I have found myself slowing down since hitting the big 4-0, but I don't mind adapting. Sometimes it is simply biological aging that causes us to feel tired.

I hope you are over your cold soon and your energy picks up. Oh, one last thing comes to mind - smoky quartz to absorb the negative energy around you and maybe lavender and an amethyst placed near your bed to give you good restful sleep when you do go to bed at night. And often a shower at the end of the day where you visualize the water cleansing your energy fields and aura and washing away the residue of the day (emotions, stress, negative vibes, pollutants) can also help.

Oh, and change your thought vibration to 'I am healthy and happy and full of energy' rather than giving the universe the idea that what you want is to remain tired of being tired. I know we often say these type of things without a second thought but what we don't realise is our power to manifest them - especially if we repeat them over and over. Perhaps make a collage of relaxing images of things that inspire you to prime your wellness? Visual images are very powerful and can help rewire the circuits in our brain. If something makes you smile, then use it to your advantage!!

And one last thing - holler to Moonie - he'll be only too happy to help you out with some pranic healing. I can't praise his talents enough. His healing helped my son recover from his recent tonsillectomy in record time - even the doctor was stunned. Dan was eating sandwiches and solid food only two hours after his op - something that does not happen usually until the following day at least. His pain was less and he was in good spirits despite having an anxiety disorder. He felt no fear through-out the entire ordeal. So give Moonie a go - you will surely feel a difference.

hope luv
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you Goth! Excellent tips... glad to hear you were able to clear out your candida, and I can vouch for the Pau d'Arco! I took it years ago when I did a candida cleanse myself, and because it is one of the only known 'cures' for the Epstein-Barr Virus (the virus that causes glandular fever). It worked wonders on me! You are right about my thought vibration also... I try, but sometimes it's easier to sink down into the mud of negativity... I hadn't thought of the smoky quartz either, great idea. I have a couple of tumbled stones but it would be fun to make some jewellery in smoky quartz sometime. I may also contact Moonie if I decide to get a healing boost... THANK YOU! big grin
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Just wanted to let you know that sleeping with a smokey quartz under my pillow has helped a lot with the quality of my sleep! I also put a moonstone under my pillow these past few nights and it's done something for my dreaming as well.

Having said that, my last period was a totally strange one - it's just fnishing up now - and it's worrying me that something could be wrong with my hormones. I haven't felt right about it this whole time, and I'm even worrying that maybe I had an early miscarriage without ever knowing that I was pregnant. But that's something I'll never know! I think I'll go for a checkup on Monday and ask the doc some questions about why my period was so weird. If I do have a hormone imbalance though, I don't want to take synthetic hormones to correct it... I know vitex angus castus is excellent cos I've taken it before, but again because I'm thinking so much about becoming pregnant I wanted to avoid herbal remedies. I feel so confused about everything. sad
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 am

Glad to hear your sleep has improved. Hormones can mess up your body routines big time. Mine are a fine mess. With getting pregnant, all I can advise is to relax. Stress will not help. By all means go to the doctor and weigh up the pros and cons of taking any form of medication be it herbal or otherwise. If you have had a spontaneous miscarriage there is no value in worrying - trust your body's wisdom to end a pregnancy that wasn't healthy for you. Bring yourself back to the present and stay positive. Know that everything happens for a reason - even not falling pregnant. We don't have the luxury of knowing what is in store for us but the Source does. Know that you are being looked after by your guides and angels. Make sure you balance the events in your life so that you don't just have getting pregnant as your only activity. Sometimes it is when we leave our guard that miracles happen. If it is meant to be it will be and you can leave the rest up to the powers that be to bring it to fruition in your life. In the mean time take the natural good care you would with your health regardless of whether you are trying to get pregnant or think that you are pregnant. Relax and live!!! good luck
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 am

Thanks Goth. I know you're right! I feel like a coiled spring these days, overwhelmed by my daily life and more stressed out than I realised. I'm so exhausted after this period, and I realised that adding to my stress has been the fact that I also put pressure on myself to NOT be stressed. It's so ironic. The thoughts of how to cut down on this or that, thoughts of 'I don't know how I can create more time for myself' have added to the stress I've been wanting to avoid. Things like meditation, or the intent of meditating, have stressed me out because my mind wants to find a gap in my schedule to fit it in. I'm not always good with just flowing and being with what is. I've been pressuring myself a lot with my studies but at the same time not getting anywhere. I need to let go of all the pressures on myself, but it's a matter of allowing my mind to do that. I found this information on Shamatha meditation and I'm going to give it a go:

http://www.deerparkthimphu.org/activities/shamatha.html

It mentions letting go of your ambitions and so on. I've put myself under a lot of mental pressure lately with my thesis, that I need to do more and work faster to get it done, and do it so amazingly that the dept will allow me to continue with it for a PhD. The ambition to do that, and the feeling that I can breathe easy when I achieve my goal, has actually stressed me out. I know I should just continue to do my MA with love and allow it to unfold, but I've been plagued by a fear of the future and at the same time had the goal of a PhD being my security for that future. It's been very hard to just be in the moment with all of it. So maybe getting into this shamatha meditation will help my mind to relax and let go. The future pregnancy has also stressed me out because I've been so much mental effort into preparations like making sure my diet is good and doesn't include anything harmful, making sure everything I put onto my skin and hair is safe during pregnancy, etc etc. It sounds simple but I found that it's a minefield out there in consumer-land. And once again I was thinking, 'once I get this sorted out I can relax'. I think maybe I'm working through this mental pattern of mine now. It's obvious that stress has wreaked havoc on me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run down!   Run down! Empty

Back to top Go down

Run down!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Medicine Wheel-
Jump to: