Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aries Full Moons: What's Emerging?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Aries Full Moons: What's Emerging?  Empty
PostSubject: Aries Full Moons: What's Emerging?    Aries Full Moons: What's Emerging?  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:10 am

Molly Hall About.com
Thursday September 23, 2010

"There are two ways of spreading light....to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." Edith Wharton

Did you catch sight of the Big One? True to it's-all-about-me Aries, there's been a buzz about this Full Moon, with pictures of it everywhere. Aries is about new beginnings, and the original spark of life that lives inside each of us. It's the light that shines for its own sake, and the sheer joy of being alive.

This is a spirited time to shine your light, and encourage others to shine theirs. Today is the Full Moon Aries, then the Moon wanes to a New Moon in its opposite sign Libra. Then the Moon waxes again to Full in Aries (October 22nd)! Aries is quick, direct, forceful. Its polarity Libra weighs all options, and plays off the reactions of others. A theme now is letting that big spark live, in relationship.

In a time of so much fear and conformity, being devoted to your creative spark is a radical act. Aries lunar peaks help burn away all that's covering that up. Aries surges can liberate you from over domestication. Aries is a catalyst that can lift us out of discouragement, despair, apathy. It can remind us of what we came into life with -- a direct engagement with the world.

More Aries-Libra Themes:
•Spending time with that person that challenges you to reach your true potential.
•Being aggressively human and humane.
•Fighting for the underdog, or to balance out gross injustice.
•Declaring independence from any kind of branding or programming that dilutes your originality.
•Trusting your instincts and moral conscience.
•Encouraging each other to take creative risks.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Aries Full Moons: What's Emerging?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries Full Moons: What's Emerging?    Aries Full Moons: What's Emerging?  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Shocked I wasn't even aware but I cut my hair off on that night. I cut away 6 years of growth and haven't looked back. It felt like leaving behind a dead weight. woot
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1