Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jupiter is So Bright

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Jupiter is So Bright Empty
PostSubject: Jupiter is So Bright   Jupiter is So Bright EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Jupiter is So Bright
Friday September 24, 2010

I saw Jupiter last night, the bright wandering star of hot and liquidy gasses that's been near the Full Moon lately in the night sky. Did you see it? The excitement about seeing Jupiter, reminds me of its presence in our lives. Often Jupiter drops hints, via serendipities, unexpected good fortune, and a sense of knowing that we're on the right path. We get a tingle when that message comes through, or we meet someone whose arrival seems divinely timed.

Jupiter in Pisces means the expansion is in Neptunian realms -- the imagination, our experience of the universe, oceanic, oneness, dissolving old masks, compassion for even the darkest, lowliest characters. It expands us to know that nothing lies outside human experience, nothing and no one, is beyond redemption or healing.

It's fascinating timing, as the Sun goes into Libra, the sign of harmonizing and peace. Even as the Us vs. Them narrative grows louder, Jupiter in theatrical Pisces can awaken us to the fact that we're playing roles. It reminds me of a description of the afterlife I heard once. That we all meet, enemies and friends, and have a big laugh over how seriously we took it all down there.

Jupiter is close, and as the messenger of humanity's highest potential, this seems meaningful for us in this time of crossroads. Jupiter in our own birth charts guides us with cosmic hints and a sense of calling. And collectively, Jupiter in Pisces now lures us to enchantment, and a spiritual way of seeing the world, as the old familiar structures fall away.

It's a great weekend for magic, set in motion through the courage to dig deep for your buried treasure. A timely quote for this time, from an early US President, John Quincy Adams; "Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air."

And this one from Abraham Lincoln, which rings of Jupiter Pisces, in calling for remembrance of our common humanity. "We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

The Moon is in Taurus for much of the weekend, for restorative, simple pleasures. Being outdoors, eating nourishing food, exchanging massages, finding hands-on channels for your imagination. Give yourself the time to unwind and receive all the rare and even ecstatic vibes coming our way now. Jupiter is the planet of blessings, so let this wash over you, and restore your faith.

Sorry, I'm a little late tonite with this post, but it's a good ONE " ALL the SAME ".
Back to top Go down

Jupiter is So Bright
Page 1 of 1