Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Much

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Too Much Empty
PostSubject: Too Much   Too Much EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:24 am

Do you ever get to the point where all the paranormal stuff you hear about and read about and watch and even experience is just too much? It all becomes blah blah blah and you wish the world would shut up about it and just accept that it is there and stop arguing, dissecting, debunking and proving it's existence? I'm sitting here smelling frangipannis when there are none anywhere nearby nor do I have anything with that fragrance on my person or elsewhere int he house. I wonder who it might be dropping by unseen from another plane of existence, but then I remember this doco I watched this afternoon that stated everything we experience is manufactured in our brain and I start to wonder if it is all some big joke. Not just the paranormal but everything. My mind (yes, an extension of my brain or a product of it depending on how you look at things) likes to flip things around and look at them from different angles. What I find normal most people might find not so normal. But then what alot of people have trouble believing, is simply second nature to me. But then am I suffering from over-stimulation of the prefrontal lobe causing me to think I am experience things that aren't really there? Am I victim to high electromagnetic fields messing with my perception and making me believe that some spirit just wafted frangipanni under my nose when it was really just my messed up neurons firing out of sync causing me to have that experience? Sometimes my head feels so full it might explode if I don't stop thinking!
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Too Much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much   Too Much EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Reality is a matter of perspective and perception, as well as a matter of mind. Though they sound one in the same they are not. Our perspective of the events around us can rely on so many factors, that some times it can cause us to second guess what we perceive to be real. Our state of mind at any given time can also effect our perception of these events, sometimes clouding them in emotion not relevant to the situation.

The event must therefore be weighed by these factors before one can determine if it is real or a false perception.

Some of us are more sensitive to things deemed paranormal. Though I believe this to be a poorly chosen term given to these events by skeptics and closed mind individuals. For what is normal...what is widely accepted by the majority of a civilization at a given point in time...not the best judge if you ask me.

We are forever surrounded by skeptics and closed minded individuals telling us that what we see and perceive is false, or figments of our imaginations. Inevitably it causes us to doubt our own senses. But what is there motivation, why are they so persistent in proving us wrong or crazy...The answer is fear...fear of what they do not understand....fear of what they can not control...and mostly fear of just how insignificant they really are in the grand sceam of the universe.

So why are some of us more sensitive to things that others can not see or feel? We are after all all human (General assumption directed at the majority of those reading this...my apologies to any none human reading this...By the way that was not a joke). As humans we are all designed basically the same, but as with any other machine all the parts may be the same , but not always function the same.

Simply put some of us are wired a bit different than others, and this is what I believe is the answer. Look at Mozart writing symphonies at 5, Einstein a mathematical geneous that couldn't tie his own shoes. They saw things that the average person could not, different wiring.

The avarage person only uses 5 to 10% of their brain, and some such as the afore mentioned people used a little more. What if the answer for us is that we simply are tapped into sections of our brain that others are not. Sections that allow some of us to see, smell and hear things that others can not. Does it mean that our minds are creating these things, no, just that we are more attuned to them.

Lets look at infants for a moment. As infants we are born with natural instincts. Such as sensing danger, put a baby in the arms of an evil or bad person and the baby screams. Take that same baby and place it in the arms of a good and kind person and the baby instantly calms.

But as time passes and our brains are filled with the constant input of day to day life, things we are taught, traumas we experience, and general brainwashing from every point we turn. We lose these instincts. We lose us...we are no longer attuned to those instincts.

This can occur with the other gifts (yes gifts) that we are born with, or develop as we grow. We allow all those outside forces and garbage to dull them, and worst yet cause us to doubt them and ourselves.

These negative forces and people do not effect me, for I see them for what they are. I know what I have seen, I know what I have experienced and I am at peace with these as a normal aspect of my life.

Kat...open your heart, open your mind, and embrace the special and gifted person that you are. See the negative around you for what it is and dismiss it or they win.

I have placed you in my heart and mind, and will try from even this great distance to help you with all the energy I can focus. sweetheart huggz
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Too Much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much   Too Much EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Kat,

I agree with Humaren here pinkheart huggz pinkheart

Humaren wrote:
Kat...open your heart, open your mind, and embrace the special and gifted person that you are. See the negative around you for what it is and dismiss it or they win.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Too Much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much   Too Much EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:13 pm

I've thought exactly those things too, Goth. But what about the times when a paranormal experience is simultaneously shared by someone else? The time when I felt a spirit interacting with me at the art exhibition, three other people were aware of the spirits in the room too. We ALL felt an 'invisible person' walking up behind us, around us, in front of us, etc. There was also the time when Mr Gem and I both heard a voice say 'hello' in our bedroom. Doesn't that somehow lessen the possibility of these things being our imagination or hallucinations?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much   Too Much Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Boiling Point-
Jump to: