Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious Origin Of Man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Mysterious Origin Of Man Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Origin Of Man   Mysterious Origin Of Man EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sammydacat
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Origin Of Man   Mysterious Origin Of Man EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:27 am

Oh yeah! I watched this before and liked it a lot. I do believe that there is a hidden time frame that spans well into the past and beyond our history. We have to remember that our “History” was first written by religious scholars. Simply because they were the ones who were taught to read and write. This is not a cut on any one religion either. If we even look at what are children are learning about recent history, I am sure you can find some things that are conveniently left out or not explained correctly. In the US history class has become a mismatched time line of what the Teachers/Institution want children to know. Some of it is not based on truth either.
grrr
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Origin Of Man   Mysterious Origin Of Man EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:27 am

Yes, exactly...did someone say '911'? eyeroll History is more of a work of fiction than fact these days....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Origin Of Man   Mysterious Origin Of Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Origin Of Man
Page 1 of 1