Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie the Chip-MONK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Charlie the Chip-MONK Empty
PostSubject: Charlie the Chip-MONK   Charlie the Chip-MONK EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:25 am

Charlie the Chip-MONK 23310
This is my friend Charlie the Chip-MONK !! !!

I took this pic last fall on my front porch while chasing some Rainbows.

I was able to get lots of pics of Charlie that day.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Chasing RAINBOWS   Charlie the Chip-MONK EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:36 am

Charlie the Chip-MONK 20911
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Chip-MONK   Charlie the Chip-MONK EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:59 pm

pinkheart Oh my God, how cute!! sun for you
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Chip-MONK   Charlie the Chip-MONK EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:29 am

pinkheart Night Star !! !!!, you had these feelings tooo, I did also, he's so cute. I think this year I'll have him eating right out of the palm of my hand, as the saying goes. heehee I hope to get him right up on my lap, by placing that peanut on my leg while sitting on the front porch.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Chip-MONK   Charlie the Chip-MONK EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 am

That would be so amazing!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Chip-MONK   Charlie the Chip-MONK EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:14 pm

There is a bird sanctuary here that you can go and the birds and squirrels feed from your hand. The little chipmunks will put their little cold hands on the tips of your fingers and shove two full peanuts in their mouth. And then you can watch the Blue Jays chase off the squirrels for the nuts.... the birds land in your hand and feed.

This is my favourite place.. I have been going there since I was a child.....
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Chip-MONK   Charlie the Chip-MONK EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Charlie is gorgeous Solane! We don't have anything like this animal here in Australia. My friendly porch visitor of the past week is a green tree snake, but I won't be attempting to hand feed him nor am I happy about him eating the green frogs that regularly inhabit the front of the house.

Harmony that wildlife sanctuary you mentioned reminds me of the one I re-visited two days ago on my holiday. It was my favourite one from childhood and it has lorikeets (brightly coloured small parrots) who eat from your hand, and free-roaming eastern water dragons - large lizards. I have to upload my holiday snaps. My daughter and I had a blast feeding the kangaroos and emus, and wandering around visiting all the cuddly and not-so-cuddly creatures. Nerida even had her photo taken with a huge carpet python around her neck and holding a small crocodile. They are all beautiful in her eyes. And mine. Guess that's where she gets it from sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Chip-MONK   Charlie the Chip-MONK Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie the Chip-MONK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Mother Earth-
Jump to: