Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am a " Nature Photographer "

Go down 
+4
purebright
MoonChild
Night Star
Solane Star
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 042e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 043e12
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:07 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 049e10My Fav. time of the year here, when the leaves change and everything BE-comes so col-OUR FULL !! !!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 075e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 114e10Well not so much colour here in this ONE, but still nice ALL the same lol!
Back to top Go down
purebright
Seeker
Seeker
purebright

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm

wow solane

i'm blissing out to your pics

they transport me to another level

the detail is amazing. i can't believe the one of the hummingbird!

loving it!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 am

Amazing! Solane, I love all your photos!!!! butterlight pinkheart sun
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 am

Solane, I have to ask - do you sell your photos? Is this your business or a hobby? You have an amazing eye for composition and beauty girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
purebright
Seeker
Seeker
purebright

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 am

yes! yes! agree bravo

sell them and come to australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rainbowstar butterlight rainbowstar butterlight rainbowstar butterlight rainbowstar butterlight rainbowstar butterlight rainbowstar butterlight rainbowstar butterlight rainbowstar butterlight
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:03 pm

I agree - come down under - it is great mate thumup sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm

I had alot of Grasshopper appearances last summer also.I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 004e10

Last edited by Solane Star on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:15 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 005e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 176e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:42 pm

This is the choosen place of the Faeries, here under my Willow Tree, One of my Fav. Trees also !! !! Must build there Faerie Garden this springI Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 015e10
Back to top Go down
purebright
Seeker
Seeker
purebright

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Solane, I can't believe the detail in your photography. I can't begin to imagine the patience and effort that goes into each picture. Lovin it!!!

Sell them and come to Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumup
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 pm

I'm in the Myst of things at the moment, you know me !! !! lol big grin

I have BE-en putting and pulling it ALL together as of late, Wow it's alot of work and time, your right and of cause money too, to get it out there. I have started on my profile and getting all my folders and files together so that I can place alot of them in a real Photo Album, more so for people to see when I'm out and about, I've also loaded my pics onto some flashdrives ,so that I can take them to the Photo Shop and also others computer's for viewing. I think I'd really like to get some of my pics put onto T-shirts and botton pins, coffee table coaster's and the such. cool blu wink I've BE-en working on en-JOYing this the most though, BE-ing able to have this gift of time and place, time well spent with Mother Nature and to have life and Mother Nature open her doors and arms for me like this is real a BIG healing thing for me, so I'm really letting her (Mother Nature her s-ELF, dictate to me) You know what I mean, going with the FLOW, blowing in the wind, stilling my waters, replenishing my soul, refilling my cup from the ponds edge, dancing in the rain, smelling the flowers, playing with the pine cones, rolling & riffling in the Autumn leaves, and Sugar Plum Faeries DANCING in my head...... mr green and the list is plenty- FULL and very abundant, many Gifts of a different sort I guess !! !!

I guess it's still in the hobbie stage at this point in my Journey, I don't really know where this is ALL leading yet, I have never really cared to pick UP a camera until last summer. I've never really got into the portait end of it, so even I was shocked, Shocked when I saw what was coming through from the otherside. clap

Thank- You, Thank-You so much you guys, your ALL so supportive and ALL inspiring !! !! I BE-lieve this encourages me to allow mys-ELF to BE alot more creative in my life and allows me to just BE, without all the guilt and stuff that I have attached to this kind of thing. Like words that go off in your head that say " What have you BE-en doing All day??? " or Don't you have BE-tter things to do with your free time???" kind of stuff. I know, I know, I've BE-en working with that old programming scratch yay and getting it out of there, reprogramming and re-loading !! !! thumup

Why stand in rain bad mood, when one can abun-DANCE in it !! !! bounce

blubelle THANK-YOU !! !!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Here is something for my star sister : http://www.etsy.com/
It is a place that specializes in handcrafted items. You could sell posters of your work, hand-framed images, coffee mugs, and almost anything that you can put your images on. I have seen some people reduce the size of their artwork and make jewelry out of the images. Maybe you could do that somehow with your pics as well. Cards! You could make gorgeous cards! Anyway, just a thought. I came across a similar site somewhere else. If you are interested, let me know and I will dig it out.

I have only sold things on consignment in shops. I have to find out what's needed to sell online, like a tax number or sellers license or whatever. And after a certain amount that you make in profits, don't forget to report it at tax time.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Thank-You Night Star for this link, it looks very interesting. I was looking around the site enjoying some others photography !! !!

Like a Star @ heaven rainbowstar Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:40 pm

This happens to BE ONE of my most Fav. PicsI Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 006p10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

These Ones I started playing with my colorsI Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 018p10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:46 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 009p10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:49 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 011p10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Not to sure I like these pics??? scratch I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 014e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Love these TreesI Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 027e10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm

I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 029e10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am a " Nature Photographer "   I Am a " Nature Photographer " - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am a " Nature Photographer "
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next