Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tax Day Tea Party Revolt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Tax Day Tea Party Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Tax Day Tea Party Revolt   Tax Day Tea Party Revolt EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 am

Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Tax Day Tea Party Revolt   Tax Day Tea Party Revolt EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Yes, I've seen this. More and more people are standing up, getting together and spreading awarenss. Real change may not be won through protesting (not that it isn't better than violence), but in the meantime it is a great way to draw people's attention to the problems and encourage them to make a stand (pyschologically.)
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Tax Day Tea Party Revolt   Tax Day Tea Party Revolt EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Gee, I don't know loss of liberty and loss of autonomy and not getting help from the government to protect individual rights, having liars control our lives, I see no parallel to what I'm going through with my Grandmother and my self as to what this man is talking about.

Is a crime still a crime even if the crime is not reported or investigated and what is the difference between a civil issue and a criminal issue?

Should Domestic issues be separated out from the criminal issues when there are blatant lies involved?

What are zoning regulations if you don't have to abide by those rules and laws established for the safety of the community and individuals?

What are all the violations??? And who is not doing their job?

Freedom does not mean that you are free to take anything that you want, and liars should not be rewarded.

Before I send my tea, I want to send one more opportunity for this administration to act and get the ball rolling on an issue that should be of great concern to every individual.

Who would have to sort through the barrage of mail that requests help??? How can spamming the government help?

One little voice cries out, one little voice asks to be heard...

Squeak,
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Tax Day Tea Party Revolt   Tax Day Tea Party Revolt EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 am

I do not reccommend sending tea as you could get arrested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tax Day Tea Party Revolt   Tax Day Tea Party Revolt Empty

Back to top Go down

Tax Day Tea Party Revolt
Page 1 of 1