Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visits from Deceased Relatives

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Visits from Deceased Relatives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:33 pm

So sorry to hear about your father-in-law passing away, Goth.

Interesting experience with the brown apparition... your experience reminds me in some ways of when my grandmother died, about 10 years ago. When she was in the hospital, there were a couple of incidents that seemed as though she and I were communicating telepathically - this had not happened to me before that I'm aware of. And at one point late at night I suddenly became aware (she was too ill to speak) that she wanted my sister and I to leave the room because she wanted to save us from the experience of seeing her pass away. I told my mum and she agreed that I was right; she stayed with my grandma while we went downstairs in the hospital. And while we waited downstairs, there came a moment where I knew she had passed away. Not long after that, my mum came down out of the elevator and told us the news. I had a lot of dreams about her after that which I know for a fact were real experiences. The feeling of knowing that someone has died before you actually hear about it is a weird one - it's very subtle, but you just know.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Absolutely Gem and how perceptive of you to pick up on your grandmother's wishes. I felt the same with my father-in-law. I felt his visit was a goodbye as well as a passing on of his wishes. Since he died, I have gotten on alot better with his son - the father of my children. I have also straightened my life out and started walking my talk. He was like a second father to me and even though I had not seen him for over 6 months, it was as if we were picking up a conversation where we last left off. I got a sense that he understood me alot better from the other side and that he was guiding me and supporting me in making the changes needed to improve both mine and my children's lives. I didn't feel freaked at his visit. It was almost comical in that I thought it was a playful spirit connected with my son. I've had other less obvious signs and visits from him since, including a gift that proved he was paying attention to what was going on in my life NOW. My kids take great comfort in knowing that his spirit is with us and not still in his body which was cremated. I think it has helped them move through the grieving process in a really evolutionary way.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:01 pm

That is totally awesome...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm

I had a few interesting encounters today. I was home alone since my kids are spending time with their Dad for a few days. It has been raining heavily for days. I was sitting on my bed playing games on my laptop when right beside me I felt the air shift and the bed indent slightly as if someone had sat down and then I distinctly heard my father-in-law's voice call out 'Andrew'. Andrew is his son's name - the father of my children! Well, as if that wasn't proof enough he was around, about half an hour later I heard a cough out of thin air coming from the foot of the bed. This afternoon, About every twenty minutes or so I heard a noise similar to a teaspoon stirring a cup of tea and hitting the sides of the cup! My Father-in-law was a smoker most of his life. He had a cough as does his son Andrew. We were talking about the fact that Andrew's pet parrot imitates a coughing noise and he explained he copied off him when he has a cigarette and then coughs. His Dad also used to love his tea! Every twenty minutes without fail that man had a cuppa! Putting it altogether, I think the message is that he was with us watching us the other day and that he is happy we are getting along again.

Oh, and I have to add this cos it is funny. After the cough and the tea stirring noises I sat here trying to talk myself out of hearing them by thinking up other explanations. That's when I realised that there was one piece of irrefutable proof that they happened - each time my dog (who was also on the bed with me) barked! the first time he jumped up startled and hopped off the bed barking at where the voice had come from. You can't argue with animals! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visits from Deceased Relatives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Beyond The Sea-
Jump to: