Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Oh Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

A  Oh Hell Empty
PostSubject: A Oh Hell   A  Oh Hell EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:53 pm

AOL has got it messed up big time , first the boards came up then they disappeared then up again then they disappeared again .
That went on all day yesterday and now all but about 5 boards out of hundreds are gone.

It is just a small part of a big conspiracy for consumers and citizens of the earth to control people , they are training us with yo yo tactics.
They push the envelopes to an extreme and that way we get used to whatever they want to do .
AOL First sent everyone to Yahoo which are even more messed up than AOL when it comes to boards
No color for font! No links can be posted ect… it is primitive as heck like taking a time machine back in the last century and not being able to post to anyone with anything much in the way of features and the navigation is well it isn’t navigation at all who knows what it is.
Like media movies music ect..it used to have to be good mean something now it is crud being pumped out and people are trained to buy it whatever it is and be happy about it.
Ah there now I feel a little better .
eyeroll

SeekX
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

A  Oh Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Oh Hell   A  Oh Hell EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 am

LOL Glad you feel better. Well, many of us are fighting against such things, so hang in there. There is always hope.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

A  Oh Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Oh Hell   A  Oh Hell EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:39 pm

This brings back all too recent memories of forumarena collapsing and taking all their forums including ours with them. grrr I was speaking to a friend today who said that she was watching a popular current affairs program on tv and they were openly stating and welcoming the NWO because IT WAS ALREADY HERE and taking control!! I know what I would like to offer them control of but we don't have a middle finger salute smiley...yet muahahaha
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

A  Oh Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Oh Hell   A  Oh Hell EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Night Star wrote:
LOL Glad you feel better. Well, many of us are fighting against such things, so hang in there. There is always hope.

Yes believe it or not I started my own board for AOL Tumbleweeds , nothing fancy but it beats the heck out of Yahoo or the new AOL format for features , at least I have colored font,

Also ingenuity set in for AOL posters there are a small number of boards in the old format and that is where we all went.
Religion has now moved to the finance board. cheesygrin

Danny
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

A  Oh Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Oh Hell   A  Oh Hell EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
This brings back all too recent memories of forumarena collapsing and taking all their forums including ours with them. grrr I was speaking to a friend today who said that she was watching a popular current affairs program on tv and they were openly stating and welcoming the NWO because IT WAS ALREADY HERE and taking control!! I know what I would like to offer them control of but we don't have a middle finger salute smiley...yet muahahaha

big grin That reminds me of the movie 1984 when the guy says how many fingers am I holding up. :)

BTW you really are coming along well with the reconstruction of this board, bravo

SeekX
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

A  Oh Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Oh Hell   A  Oh Hell EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Why thank you Danny, that's very kind of you big grin

It sounds like you are very innovative and irrepressible too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A  Oh Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Oh Hell   A  Oh Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

A Oh Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Boiling Point-
Jump to: