Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Police get what they deserve

Go down 
+3
Blue Water
l1l1th
The Virus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Police get what they deserve Empty
PostSubject: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yAkR3_6jhU&e

All I can say to this is, suit yourself, cops. It's interesting, though, to see they look almost like soldiers in their fat flak jackets. And obviously, their black uniforms didn't help them intimidate the crowd this time.

I must say I enjoy seeing them get beat up like that a bit more than I probably should. Suspect Still, they got what they deserved.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:05 am

Quote :
I must say I enjoy seeing them get beat up like that a bit more than I probably should. Still, they got what they deserved.

lol!

That makes two of us.

Looks like we are both on our way to hell ... muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 am

In that incident, yeah. That was pretty stupid..
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Don't get me wrong, I know there are good, decent policeman out there and I think the world of them, but when you get the bad eggs, unfortunately they are real bad. Unfortunately, I have seen far too many corruption cases being played out in real life to have any respect for the police as an institution. I think politics should be kept out of the police force ... but for some reason, some sort of osmosis process occurs which inherently ends in some level of corruption being instigated.

This case is horrendous:

Cops to hang for killing woman14:38 AEST Thu Apr 9 20091 hour 11 minutes ago

Two Malaysian policeman have been sentenced to death for the murder of Mongolian model Altantuya Shaariibuu, in a sensational case the opposition has tried to link with new premier Najib Razak.

Abdul Razak Baginda, a close associate of Najib who was sworn in as prime minister last week, has been acquitted of abetting the 2006 slaying of the 28-year-old who he admitted having an affair with.

Her body was blown up with military-grade explosives in a jungle clearing.

The two officers charged with the murder, Chief Inspector Azilah Hadri and Corporal Sirul Azhar Umar, are from an elite unit that guards the prime minister and deputy prime minister.

"Each of them are blaming the other, they failed to raise reasonable doubt against the prosecution's case. I convict both of you as charged," said Shah Alam High Court judge Zaki Mohamad Yasin.

The death penalty is carried out by hanging in Malaysia.

The pair looked calm when the sentence was handed down, and then stepped out of the dock and hugged their lawyers.

Malaysia's top blogger Raja Petra Kamaruddin has been charged with sedition after repeatedly linked Najib and his wife to the murder on his popular website Malaysia Today.

Najib has vehemently denied any involvement in the killing and said he never even met Altantuya, but despite any evidence linking him to the case, the allegations persist and the opposition has called for an official inquiry.

Despite training as a teacher, Shaariibuu briefly lived in France where she worked as a model.

She has two children from two different marriages. Both ended in divorce.

No

As I said ... horrendous.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 am

I remember that case and it is sickening. yuk

The video you posted Virus just reminded me of how nobody really wins when we resort to violence. I didn't get any joy out of it, just disappointment in the human race. It was like watching the shadow side of what we have become disappointing There'd be no need for exercising our right to freedom of speech if there was no faction seeking control...there'd be no seeking control if we all remembered our equality...there would be equality if we all practiced unconditional love...and unconditional love is our natural state when we are one and connected. I know this is but an idealistic dream in a world designed to experience separation...but it is a cool dream.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm

I believe in equality but I see and understand that I am an alien in a world designed to keep me away from those that I love...

A cool dream, one that is a belief system but not like the system of belief organized to crumble...
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 pm

I have to add my two cents....

I have seen in person the abuse of people by the police. I lost all faith in what they represent and in fact it makes me nervous when I see them (police). It makes me sick that I can not trust someone that is supposed to protect me.

It makes me sick thinking about it..

But, it also makes me sick to see both sides..... the cops beating up that guy even then... it wasn't man to man after the fact but it was a swarm..... the one cop was being beaten up but how many...

I am sorry, I regardless of what I have seen society has brought all this crap on itself..... cops over do their power because of arrogant people who think they are God's gift to the world and they do stuff.

I am sick of violence... there is too much of it in the everyday and we go blind and live our naive lives that this stuff doesn't happen to us.
I know my view has changed and will forever will be....

Sorry I am not usually so abrupt and vocal about my views on things but when I saw this video.... I had to comment...

sorry
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 pm

You have no need to apologize Shan - you are entitled to your point of view and respected for sharing it clap

I try not to see it as being personal with cops and people - afterall it is not the person but the beaviour that is distasteful. And the behaviour is a result of whatever system they are part of - in this case one of 'keeping the peace through using power over others' (a complete contradiction in terms loco ). Police are humans doing a job that is dictated by the archaic industrialised power base that threatens to turn society into a boot camp of slaves. I've encountered it personally in my own life with a policewoman whose behaviour was power-driven and dare I say it, very male oriented. I swear she was brainwashed into believing she was a foot soldier here to purge the earth of anyone who resisted her authority... eeeeek very frightening considering I was seeking protection and instead I got treated like a criminal!

I just don't think it is the police that are the problem but the system they work for and under...
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

You guys are of course right. We shouldn't use violence against them. Even so, you reap what you sow. There is no need for cops to follow unjust orders - blaming the system is only, in my humble opinion, an excuse. The problem, I think, is the system that specifically employs those who wish to exercise power over others. And that kind of people, I have zero understanding for. If they do things like this, then they can reap what they sow.

And Goth, I do prefer your dream as well. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 am

I have a theory that people who become police are frightenened. It is their way of trying to manifest security by becoming police officers. It is their ultimate lie to themselves as well as to society. They find safety in their uniform and then they find power in it. It's awful to say, but something to contemplate... fearful people finding false power and then using that power over others - police, the minions of our justice system. And we all know there is no justice system...just a disorganized bunch of people trying to take human-ness out of human actions. see stars
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 am

It makes me angry that there are people in positions that their job is to judge others. Even when they, tehmselves are morally defunct. It gets my goat to see anybody, in any situation take some sort of joy in others misfortune.... now..... I am not saying that people who do bad things shouldn't be judged... no way am i saying that. But what I am now talkinga bout (holy cow I went off on a tangent) is the people that think they ar better because they have a certain "job" or XX amount of money or because they buy the name brands. Just like Nuelma said.. its a front, a front for their own unhappiness. Like the bully that has to bully to make himself feel like he has more power, because he owns none. Now this brings me to my next tangent.... Althought the bully is a mean jerk and totally sucks.... I feel for them as they were forced into a situation (family relationship) that is uncontrolable.... Gosh, my brain.... all over the place...
I don't know where I was going anymore..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:54 pm

I hear you. agree

It's all pretty unbalanced. I'm so over the human race! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Drawing a balance centering and finding your footing.

The bullies are those in the positions of power and authority to control others who are trying to do good. Ergo the title bully.

I go back to my earlier writing of this day and say that a system that doesn't function and follow the laws or the rules of law admitting their own flaws is a system created to be dysfunctional and a larger part of the problem sowing and reaping the rewards of which there are none when they lie. History will always look back and reveal the truth, as the truth will always be exposed.

Follow the path of teaching and step away from the worship which can be and usually is evil.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 am

This makes me remember something I've thought for a long while... It may sound cold, but I believe that some victims of bullies, (and excuse the rather rude terms now, but I know no other way to describe it) the geeks that never get the girls, who get bullied by the "cool" guys in school... The classic cliché... I believe that many of them are just the flip of a coin away from themselves becoming the cruelest bullies of them all. When you've seen the bullied side of the coin, to get away from it you either become a bully yourself, or a Goodie Two-Shoes. Many cops, I believe, are among those who were in the former seat and decided that the job as police was an escape.

Just my 2 cents on the subject, as I just got home from Prague. blu wink
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:44 am

There certainly are those that go from good to bad because they see the light on the other side a chance to get even or now they have the power to inflict the harm right back at those who they perceived as causing the harm. I use the word perceive with great trepidation as there are many cases of revenge or vigilante type behaviors when the opportunity arises the victims do a complete 180 and take advantage of opportunities they call this human nature. I call it as you described it Virus like you said they become the new level of bully much worse than the ones before.

It really is a learned art taught from a dark heart.

The light shines through when you choose to step away from being the judge and allowing them to choose their own path. If a person continues to follow the path of lies and destruction then they will reap what they have sown.

We know the path to eternal life and so it is written and so is that path narrow.

We know the path of light and this day we choose which path we will follow.

Life or Death,

Love

I can choose to protect my children from their abusive parent but I can't use violence or force my children to follow the truth. My former spouse will have a time with my children but in the end what will be gained when her lies are finally made known and exposed? My children suffer at the hands of liars, the liars control our lives. For a time and then the time will pass and the truth through reality will reveal that nothing was as it appeared and in the end I have been telling the truth and they should have listened.

The bullies have a momentary victory but that is fleeting in the long run they will be known because their hearts will reveal all that is hidden no one can hide their true heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police get what they deserve   Police get what they deserve Empty

Back to top Go down

Police get what they deserve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Trust No-One-
Jump to: