Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meaning of your crown tingling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

The meaning of your crown tingling Empty
PostSubject: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 pm

I must admit I'm a bit confused about what it means when my crown tingles. I know it means that my crown chakra is working, but I'm unsure about *why* it's working. I've heard that for some people it's a sign that there is spirit energy wanting to communicate - but I'm not sure about this for myself. Maybe it just tingles because I'm thinking about it! Like right now. unsure Or what I mean is, I never know for sure if it's me activating it, or if something outside me is activating it. Anyone else have this problem? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 am

"There is nothing outside of myself except myself." Chant this to yourself every time your crown chakra tingles and picture a sparkling stream of light entering through your crown chakra. It is tingling because it is activating and you can expand this natural function by focusing on it when it happens. The tingling, when you become aware of it consciously, is your signal to purposely focus on your crown and bring light into it.

Try it, it can't hurt to experiment.

Namaste
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks, i will do this, I have lost the connection as of late......

thanks manifest
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh, ok - I never thought of bringing light into it when it tingles... I may just try that next time!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Holding my clear quartz just 15 minutes ago, I got the crown tingles - so I tried your suggestion of drawing down light, and yep it worked a lot more easily than if I do this when I *don't* feel my crown. I directed it down to my feet and it was easier to feel as well. So yay! Thank you. big grin Now I need to find out more about this whole thing of drawing down light and exactly what it does... Is it better than doing self-reiki, for example??
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm

There is no better than. It is simply another way. When you are using reiki, you are using symbols. You are using light (the energy of the universe - source) directed into shape by your mind (or human will) whereas when visualizing light you are allowing it to come in and be whatever it needs to be. It is universal wisdom and it knows what it needs to be and do for you when you invite it to permeate your being. It will heal what needs to be healed and empower what is required to be empowered.

Holding a quartz in your crown chakra gives the light a different flavour. The crystal's energy will be swept in with the light.

rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 pm

I see...

The reason why I was asking is because it felt different to me. I channel reiki energy (I only use the symbols sometimes), as well as God Kundalini reiki, which both feel like slightly different energies to me - but I feel both of them flow through my body and come out through my hands. When I had a go at drawing down light today, it felt different as it seemed more like a 'solid' beam of energy that passed through me, straight downwards.

Another thing that just occured to me. A while ago someone gifted me with an Orb of Life, which I use quite often for self-healing (it works really well for aura healing); I personally cannot sense it above my head (although I did sense it when I first received it), but it is supposed to sit there and stream into my crown all the time. I wonder, when I draw down light, would I actually be getting it from the Orb... ahh, no on second thought, probably not - unless that is what I intended eh. tongue
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 am

I guess it would depend too on what intention you were gifted this orb of light because that is the vibration the orb would hold. I think that perhaps you are making it over-complex...think of the orb and the light beam as existing in the same general spot but in different dimensions or planes above your head. When working with energy, it helps to not think in a physical sense but more in an abstract non-linear sense, if you get my meaning...kind of like a plane flies through the sky and there are also clouds in that same space, but the plane goes through the clouds without actually dispersing them or taking them with it....they co-exist with one another separately even though one can move through the other.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Very interesting I find that feeling to be a reward or revealing something that I must be paying attention to as it usually comes from an outside source generally from hearing and reading and together the feeling comes upon me and I know.

There is energy that is for sure a true source and all of a sudden I get it.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh yes that makes good sense Goth... cool. thumup

Gary, I had forgotten that has happened to me too. I guess it just depends on the person and the situation in that case.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Oh, I also forgot to mention - last night I started to feel stressed out about something; and at that time, my crown tingled again. So I did the white light thing, and as it came down through me, I felt more relaxed! It was amazing! I'm definitely going to do this every time I feel the tingle from now on. thumup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your crown tingling   The meaning of your crown tingling Empty

Back to top Go down

The meaning of your crown tingling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Altered Consciousness-
Jump to: