Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for not being here so much lately.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Sorry for not being here so much lately. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for not being here so much lately.   Sorry for not being here so much lately. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 am

I have a bit of guilty conscience for not being here very much lately.

We've just completed a move of the Fifthwind Forum to a new casa. That included, as I am an RP mod there, a lot of work from my side, and I think I took a bit too much of it on my own shoulders, in creating an entirely new RP-setting, and helping out, and taking active part in creating another.

Aside from that, and probably because of that, I've felt constantly exhausted for the last two days. It doesn't help when there's still work on the RP settings to be made, and not to mention writing 900 words a day on my book, and trying to learn Japanese characters, something I've had to put on hold during the forum move, and haven't picked up yet even though its over. I also have three more maps of the kind I posted here, to make one of these days.

So, yeah, I'm a bit drained these days, which is why I'm barely active here right now. Sorry about that, guys. I'll try and do better from now on, at least with one or two posts a day.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being here so much lately.   Sorry for not being here so much lately. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:47 am

But...but...we have Moki chans here. LOL I know it takes a lot of time and effort doing what you're doing Virus dear. The new site looks great by the way!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being here so much lately.   Sorry for not being here so much lately. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:25 pm

It's all good mate - Blue isn't here much lately either. We all have lives to live - nobody expects you to be tied to this forum. Contribute when you can and enjoy what you are creating and learning.

woot
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being here so much lately.   Sorry for not being here so much lately. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 am

Thanks, Night and Goth. big grin I'll do what I can to contribute when I have time.

I've thrown up a few new threads in the "Trust No-One" section now at least. They're kind'a depressing though.

Ah, wells. I'm off for sleep for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being here so much lately.   Sorry for not being here so much lately. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being here so much lately.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Boiling Point-
Jump to: