Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. Empty
PostSubject: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 am

I have heard that you can send reiki to all of the above, and so I've started to send reiki to specific situations. I read somewhere that it's helpful sometimes to send healing to a situation before you send healing to the person who's affected by the situation - so it occured to me that I could send reiki to whatever situations are causing/have caused me stress. All along I've looked into ways of managing my own stress response, which of course is helpful and necessary, but part of managing stress is also reducing your stressors in the first place... (either by removing them from your life, or managing them so that they become less stressful). I haven't channelled reiki myself for this as yet, but I have instructed my Orb of Life to send reiki to the situations in my life that are causing me stress. When I did that yesterday, I must admit that I felt something around me change - like the atmosphere felt more peaceful. Not that my atmosphere felt stressful at the time... so it's hard to explain, but I did notice a change of 'feeling' in my vicinity. So this opens up a whole new area for me - realising that healing can be sent to anything and not just to people and things in the present moment... I'm yet to experiment with sending healing to events in the past, but I think this could be very valuable. Events in the past help to make us who we are, and healing those events wouldn't erase them, but would in a way simultaneously send the healing forward so that the negative emotional effects can be balanced... at least that's what I'm thinking. Put it this way, if it is reiki, it can do no harm and it is for the highest good. Maybe, literally, 'You can heal your life'...

Has anyone else tried using reiki in these ways?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Wow, what a great concept Gem! sun
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:05 pm

I don't define what I'm doing as Reiki but healing the past to make the present a gift unto the future is a lot of what I have been writing about so if that counts I'm in...
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:04 am

Healing the past - letting go. To heal the past we have to forgive.

jedi 2 peace
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:24 am

Yes Moonie! I'm thinking that in a way, that may be what reiki would help to achieve when you send it to the past. That, and/or the healing of other emotions that are associated with the event(s) that you are sending the reiki to. One thing that I'm wanting to try this for is, the events surrounding the injury of my rotator cuff. Turns out that overall, my back and neck are pretty much ok now, especially with some stretching - but the thing that brings back my shoulder and neck pain, is what has been pretty much an undiagnosed injury to my rotator cuff. My physio said that it would have happened at the same time that I hurt my back and neck, because of the upward pulling motion of the muscle spasm. The weird thing is that my rotator cuff was not painful at all until recently - maybe because my back and neck were taking the brunt of the pain?! So, aside from the fact that I now have exercises to do to help my rotator cuff, it seems interesting to me that the injury was not detected, which makes me feel like there is a hidden emotion from that day and surrounding events that needs to be healed - I am thinking along the lines of 'resentment' and yes, forgiveness. I continue to blame Mr Gem in my mind for what happened because he did not come to help me at the supermarket that day (that's how it happened), and then did not believe the extent of my pain and therefore did not show the sympathy I wanted when I was injured. I was mad with him, I blamed him for what happened and I blamed him for my slow recovery. And I may just be carrying that resentment IN my rotator cuff. Even if I am not, I think the whole situation would benefit from a good dose of reiki! unsure

I think that forgiveness of others and of oneself is THE most important healing that can ever happen.

There are MANY things in the past I would like to send reiki to!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:28 am

Now that is thinking multidimensionally - me like!! cheers I haven't tried it but it sounds like something I will now. I agree with Moonie - forgiveness is vital to healing the past because that involves changing your energetic attachment to the people and events involved. Forgiveness is really another word for accepting that the experience happened and sending love to all involved. Not the mushy movie love - but unconditional - I - know- we -are -all - connected - so - by loving - you - i am loving -me type of love. It's like closing open links in the chain that weaken it...strengthening the circle of life.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:09 am

Yes, that makes tons of sense! woot
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 am

Hmm, which makes me ponder another point...you were saying sending reiki to other events int he past. Say for example you sent to 911 - the twin towers tragedy. I don't know that it would have the same impact as sending to something from your own life because you couldn't ensure the forgiveness element from other people...but you know, there is the possibility of starting on a smaller scale. I could see the potential here for great things. What if there were two people who had a car accident...say they both sustained injuries and were both prepared to forgive. You could then send reiki to the incident when it happened, and to the people involved and they could forgive each other and that would have a massive healing impact. I can see a whole new healing modality coming out of that... big grin
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 am

Yes! I think you are right. On the topic of car accidents, on the anniversary of his death last year I had thought of sending reiki to the site of the crash where MB died (when I think of it, I get an image of rainbow-coloured etheric streamers fluttering in the tree branches). It is a spot that may benefit from some healing. There has been a lot of grief there (but also a lot of respect and love). The only reason I haven't sent reiki there is because no one has asked me to, and it is now a historical spot/shrine, so perhaps it is not my business to interfere with it. I also don't want to interfere with the people involved, like Gloria (who was driving), as she has not asked for healing - and we know that permission is important! Ahhh I wish I was not so emotional because now I'm crying about how Gloria must have felt for years! Anyway back to the topic... something like that, where many people's emotions are affected, or something large scale like 9/11, I feel would need lots of lots of healing from many healers - just because of the sheer amount of emotional energy surrounding the event. It could be done on a mass scale?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:58 am

You're right about the permission - it opens the channels on the receiving end and also addresses the not so small matter of free will. I do think that mass healing can have an effect so long as there is permission and yes, many healers prepared to take part. I've been reading a book by Drunvalo Melchizedek called Serpent of Light (fantastic read!!) and it outlines some of the mass healings he was involved with - guided by an alien consciousness, Thoth himself!! For some reason I am being impulsed to relay this information to you. He didn't specificially use reiki but he did restore the flow of energy at different sites and has been instrumental in repairing feminine energy flow around the planet.

From Wikipedia:

"Serpent of Light - Beyond 2012 was published in January 2008 by Weiser Books.

This book is a diary of events beginning around the time the Dalai Lama left Tibet, at which time Drunvalo tells an event began which only occurs once every 13,000 years, the movement of the Earth's Kundalini or Serpent of Light, which had run from the Earth's core to the surface of the earth in the Tibetan Mountains for 13,000 years. He tells of his involvement in a series of events with many Indigenous peoples in ceremonies that played a part in facilitating the successful movement of the Serpent of Light to its new home in the high Andes of Chile.

The book tells of the emergence of what he calls the Unity Consciousness Grid, and of the callings that drew he and others to play a part in completing it. The grid, he tells will play a part in the shift in consciousness that will occur at the end of the Maya Calendar in 2012.

The grid he describes as a network of energetic connection between sacred temples and sites around the globe, and special crystals which link them, and create a grid which will support an increasing shared unity consciousness.

Through the years to 2012, the book prophesizes a movement to feminine led consciousness which will last through to the end of the next 13,000 year cycle.

There's something about this that feels like it has a resonance with you...if you go here Serpent of Light and click the book cover to look inside, you can actually read some of the book online blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Ooh! Very interesting... I just attuned myself to God Kundalini reiki a week or so ago... so there is a connection. I didn't know Thoth was an alien consciousness though? Hmm. And the feminine consciousness thing... hmmm. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.   Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending reiki to situations, and into the past, present, future.
Page 1 of 1