Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first crop circle spotted in 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

The first crop circle spotted in 2009 Empty
PostSubject: The first crop circle spotted in 2009   The first crop circle spotted in 2009 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:25 am

It must be spring! The first of this year's crop circles has been spotted
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:57 PM on 18th April 2009

Just when you thought crop circles were a thing of the past, the first mysterious formation of 2009 has been spotted.

The intricate pattern measuring approximately 60 ft in diameter was spotted on Tuesday in a remote area near Avebury in Wiltshire.
It is made up of two segments of arcs of decreasing size between the concentric inner circles.

The first crop circle spotted in 2009 Article-0-04803C82000005DC-10_468x332
Ever-decreasing circles: The first crop ring of 2009 which has been spotted in a yellow-flowered oilseed rape field in Wiltshire.

The ancient area of Wiltshire close to Silbury Hill, Windmill Hill and the Sanctuary is a hot spot for crop circles.
Photographer Lucy Pringle, who lives near Petersfield, Hampshire, has become something of a national expert on the crop circle phenomenon since being hooked by their mystery in 1990.
She said: 'In all the hundreds I've captured, no two are identical.
'I look into the scientific aspects of these circles and research the effects of electromagnetic fields on our living systems.'
The mystery of how crop circles are created has never been solved.
Cynics have claimed the patterns are the work of computer scientists using teams of volunteers.

The first crop circle spotted in 2009 Article-1171691-0484CE68000005DC-241_468x291
This insect shape appeared in the crops in Milk Hill, Wiltshire in 2004

The first crop circle spotted in 2009 Article-1171691-0484CDAA000005DC-673_468x286
A rectangular shape was left in crops in East Field, Wiltshire in 2003

However crop circle enthusiasts argue there are not enough hours of darkness in summer to allow them to be completed by humans.
Many people believe the patterns are a message from extra-terrestrial lifeforms.
Another theory is that colossal energy is amassed above the earth in the ionosphere and then zapped towards the ground where it creates the crop circle usually on chalky ground in areas traditionally known for their 'energy lines' and mystical past.
In the past the formations have not been limited to just circles.

Shapes include a bee, a rectangle and even a three-dimensional formation.

Last year a crop circle in a barley field near Wroughton in Wiltshire was found by an astrophysicist to be a pictorial representation of the first ten digits of Pi, one of the most fundamental symbols in mathematics.

The first crop circle spotted in 2009 Article-1171691-0484D090000005DC-244_468x310
From another dimension? A 3D shape appeared in crops in Silbury Hill, Wiltshire in 2007

The first crop circle spotted in 2009 Article-1171691-0484D064000005DC-621_468x326
It all adds up: This crop circle in a barley field near Wroughton in Wiltshire is thought to be a coded version of Pi.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1171691/It-spring-The-years-crop-circles-spotted.html

aliengreet spaceship taken 2
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: The first crop circle spotted in 2009   The first crop circle spotted in 2009 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:40 am

I think they are very pretty. But I also think it would be possible for such elaborate patterns to be achieved via more human-terrestrial means. But still it is quite the elaborate hoax, bound to be very time-consuming ... What do you guys think?

The PI one is my favourite. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The first crop circle spotted in 2009   The first crop circle spotted in 2009 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 am

I think it is us but not the us that exist now - us in the future. I think they are formed through electromagnetic energy and they are here to get our attention and activate latent codes in our DNA. When I look at them I get a feeling of peace and even with the bee one, I laughed because it has been interpreted upside down - it is a scarab. Don't you feel you know these forms deep inside? There's something familiar about them but you can't put your finger on what it is? That is the key to the mystery. It is present in our reality now to keep us searching within until our limited, conditioned human minds can catch up with the unlocked light filaments in our DNA.

Oh, also wanted to add, if you were present at a crop circle being made, you would see the energy as light. Not physical beings, but different levels of light and harmonics coming through as electromagnetic energy to form the shapes.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: The first crop circle spotted in 2009   The first crop circle spotted in 2009 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:17 pm

touche. tongue

That is my thoughts exactly. mr green

They remind me of the symbols some of us are seeing/drawing. Very geometric in their shape, very elaborate. Like a code. Very familiar.

I actually thought the insect one might be interpreted as a planetary alignment. The 7 sacred planets and the Sun. I can definately see the scarab too and funnily enough the symbol meaning of the scarab is related to the sun's movement.

The scarab being a sacred symbol used on amulets in all periods of Egyptian ancient history ... the beetle was associated with rebirth and the divine manifestation of the early morning sun. Khepri, whose name was written with the scarab hieroglyph, was believed to roll the disk of the sun over the eastern horizon at daybreak. The scarab hieroglyph, Keper, refers to the ideas of existence, manifestation, development, growth and effectiveness.

http://www.crystalinks.com/scarab.html

happy hour
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The first crop circle spotted in 2009   The first crop circle spotted in 2009 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:30 pm

blush Oops... didn't mean to sound like mrs-smartypants-know-it-all....but for ages now I feel like I have known what was going on with these because they are based on sacred geometry and the Fibonacci sequence. It is like postcards from the future...well, more like flashcards for our younger selves to learn off actually. If we didn't have a positive future then these crop circles would not be appearing in the first place! There's a comforting thought, huh? They are there to remind us of who we are and how to progress through the dark times and also of the metamorphosis going on for our species.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: The first crop circle spotted in 2009   The first crop circle spotted in 2009 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 pm

The one with the hallway makes perfect sense to me! The hallway/path of a growth of understanding, passing by doorways/perspectives as you go. I was using that very scene as a metaphore for spiritual awakening recently, myself. Obviously someone from above is trying to inspire us/wake us up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first crop circle spotted in 2009   The first crop circle spotted in 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

The first crop circle spotted in 2009
Page 1 of 1