Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I may be gone for a week...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

I may be gone for a week... Empty
PostSubject: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:48 am

Well, you see, guys, I'm blackmailing my entire family to gather up enough dough to go on a fiel trip with my old school. You see, the school we're talking about is just across the street from where I live. It's a people's high school, meaning it's something that comes inbetween the US college and university, (at least after how I've understood the US system), and a very awesome school with awesome teachers. I've been dropping in there for visits since I got back from Gotland, and I also worked there last summer, so we're all very buddy-buddy with eachothers.

And while I've been dropping in there for visits, they've been telling me of their yearly school trip, this time to Prague, and asked me if I would like to and could tag along. It'd cost me sixhundred bux, so I wasn't too keen at first.

But today, I was visiting an old pal of mine, who I worked with in the school last summer, and who is an artist (as in painter), and studies art at this school. He was showing his paintings in a gallery this saturday, and I came to visit. He told me he was going with the school to Prague, and while we rolled around thoughts and comments about this school, I felt my previously very cool desire to go to Prague hotten up considerably.

So, when I got back to Crapville (that's Önnestad, where I live) after visiting the gallery, I started to blackmail my family. In due time, my grandmother agreed to lend me a few hundred Swedish bucks for food, guns, beer and shopping and that sort of necessities, and my mother agreed to pay the trip itself for me. (Unnecessary to say, I love my family. Haha.) I promised, of course, to pay them back as soon as I have the dough.

So, the content of all these chunks of text is; cross your fingers for me, guys, and pray that there's still two free seats in the bus going to Prague with the school, so I can buy my way onto the trip with the school. If that happens I'll be gone 'til friday, and hopefully come back with some neat photos for y'all. :D Oh, and the trip is on monday.

Fortunately for me, the guy who's in charge of it lives on the school, about thirty seconds' walk from my house, so I'll be going there as soon as he gets his butt home to his house, and ask him. Hopefully there's still room for me to join up.

Did I mention I have a stepmother in Prague? And a step-sister too, by the way, the latter of which I have never in my life met. She's only two. Maybe I get a chance to see her while I'm there. :D

Ok, now I'm off. Cross your fingers for me, guys.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 am

peace Good luck Virus. What an amazing opportunity for you. I feel you will go and you will have a sensational time. Prague sounds so cool. I have seen pictures and it is very pretty. Lotsa luck with it matey pray manifest
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 am

P.S. We'll miss you!!!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 am

Thanks, Goth. cheesygrin I pray to God (well, I would if I was on praying terms with him. Unfortunately he doesn't take kindly to us mokkori wolves) that you're right and I can go. It's been about seven or eight years since I last was in Prague - heck, I was just a kid back then. But it really is an awesome city. If I had to choose any city in Europe to live in, I think Prague would be one of the candidates.

And of course, the Czech girls are real mokkori-chans, to boot. cool
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:25 am

Well, now it's confirmed. Goth can make a living as a fortune teller. cheesygrin I just got a call from the guy responsible for the school trip, and he gave me green light to tag along. In other words, tomorrow, at 5 in the morning, I'm going to Prague, via Berlin. Totally awesome. cheesygrin

So I'll be gone until friday. And I'll be back in posting mode on saturday. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 am

Ho ho a fortune teller eh? Yeah, I don't think so. When I think of dressing as a gypsy and living in a caravan it just doesn't appeal. Think I wills tick with my day job as referee to my kids and outspoken metaphysician here on the forum lol.

I am so glad that it all was made possible for you Virus. Enjoy the time with your step-family and come back to us with a whole swag of new tales to tell. And while you are there, maybe get some new pick up lines in the bars cos you can always use new material ya know what I am sayin? blu wink Lol, bon voyage matey!!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Oh how wonderful! Can't wait to see pics of your vacation!! Have an awesome time!!!! sun huggz
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah, have fun! Enjoy your getaway! cheers
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:40 am

Yo, y'all, I am now officially back, and quite frankly, too damn tired to write a resume of the trip. Here's a short one just the same. It was fun as hell, but I could only afford to go out drinking two nights, the first night in Berlin and one night in Prague. I didn't get to see my step family, 'cause the cell phone taxes were over the top, and my cell phone got emptied of dough before I could make contact with 'em properly. And, oh, yeah, the Czech girls are totally hot. cheesygrin

I didn't take very many pictures, I'm afraid... But I did get a few of myself in Berlin, and a few of the sights in Prague. I'll upload 'em as soon as I've had a good night's sleep. blu wink

And now I'm off to get said sleep. cool
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:53 am

Interesting about the phone taxes and all that kind of sad you didn't reach the step family it sounds like you are on better footing iwth your steps than I am with mine...

How did those pic's turn out?

I can't believe it was a week already, this was a fast week...

I'm glad you are back safe and look forward to the updates...

Please explain this girl thing... I don't remember what a hot girl is???
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:52 am

Glad to see you're back. Too bad you didn't take pictures.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:08 am

I did take a few of them, I've just been lazy and sick in fever, so I haven't mustered the energy to upload 'em yet. Bear with me. As soon as I can get up enough energy I'll throw 'em up for y'all. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:04 am

Cool! mr green
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:25 pm

sun
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Virus you're baaacckkkkkkkkkkkk..... huggz Ooh you can keep that nasty fever though. Hope you are feeling better soon. We've all missed you.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:02 pm

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:

Please explain this girl thing... I don't remember what a hot girl is???

Girl from a country where the temperature is warm making them toasty...hence, 'hot girls'. Get with the program Gary... mwamwa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may be gone for a week...   I may be gone for a week... Empty

Back to top Go down

I may be gone for a week...
Page 1 of 1