Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!

Go down 
+3
The Virus
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:06 am

Well DUH - the first Rant in this section is a no-brainer eyeroll Whoever hit the button or accidentally 'on purpose' destroyed the first Light Warriors, your karmic debt just went through the roof pal! seered Lucky for you, I choose to see it as a new beginning and a positive thing...now....

At first, like all of you, I was shocked. Where the Hell has Light Warriors gone? I thought I had been hacked or my computer had a virus and locked me out of the site. Then the next day, there is the message on the screen and the chat box and a 'sorry for the inconvenience'....16 months of hard work down the drain. All those messages...resources, photos, files, info...gone. It felt like someone had burned my house down with everything I owned in it. See, I am not a material person. I value things like our conversations and the progress we make in opening our awareness and sharing in all your journeys. The friendships paved and trust built on the original site was priceless to me. To have it all gone in an instant made me realise how much I took it for granted that it would always be there.

I know it is not very spiritual to complain and be angry but WTF??!!! grsmash grrr NOT HAPPY!!! sad cry disappointing
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 am

Though, like you sister, I am not too happy and not even sure why it so happened, I guess we can perhaps focus on the future ahead. Bring in brighter discussions, move on...... warrior
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:43 am

Yes! We'll rebuild, regroup, and kick some evildoers' ass on the way back to our former glory. Don't worry, we'll make this LW a bigger, much more badass version of the last one. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:28 am

sun hope sun We are warriors of light, the dark shall not bind us. grouphug
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Magician
Magician
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 pm

I,m not really understanding this. How can someone just come along and push a button that destroyed the entire site? I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking this just thinking that seems like it should be a much harder task to accomplish. I hope my question is not taken in the wrong light .
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm

The 'Official' (BS made up to cover their asses pirate ) explanation: There was a catastrophic error during server upgrade attempt on March 19, and the database and backups were lost. We are unable to repair the forums. The shoutbox below has been placed to allow your forum to regroup elsewhere.
We apologize greatly for this situation.

Apparently the monkey thought the delete button was a banana and decided to grab for it... unsure

I find the whole thing more than a little strange myself...but what better way to hide your censoring of the truth than to destroy ALL the forums on a particular server, rather than just a handful....if you get my meaning... blu wink hmm

Oh, and to add insult to injury...the chatbox they provided DOES NOT ALLOW site addresses or email addresses to be posted and thus shared for the so-called regrouping they provided them for in the first place!! wall Now, it is looking a little more like a NWO coup and less of a critical error by an untrained baboon! eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Magician
Magician
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Oh I see !!! That does sound like wanton destruction of the forum and not an "accident ".
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes I noticed that they wern't accepting the link to the new forum or our e-mail addresses. Unreal!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 pm

spider I got around them though heh heh heh....try to break up our community will yas? You are messing with the wrong people pal!! nobody puts light warriors in the dark!! blubelle
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:06 am

[quote="Goth~Ink"]The 'Official' (BS made up to cover their asses pirate ) explanation: There was a catastrophic error during server upgrade attempt on March 19, and the database and backups were lost. We are unable to repair the forums. The shoutbox below has been placed to allow your forum to regroup elsewhere.
We apologize greatly for this situation.

Far be it for me (a website and Domain Owner) to call them liars, but situations like that are what the backups are for. When upgrading a server you back up the entire servers data else ware. I would hate to think that they lasted as long as they did being that stupid. scratch
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 am

Goth~Ink wrote:
spider I got around them though heh heh heh....try to break up our community will yas? You are messing with the wrong people pal!! nobody puts light warriors in the dark!! blubelle

I am so glad that you were still able to contact us. thumup This is such a great community that I would hate to see it break up. But with you at the helm I don't see that happening.

warrior
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 am

I think this is what CIA calls "blowback". They tried to pull us down, and we come up bigger, better and more badass than ever!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 am

rock on
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 am

I'll be making regular updates on everyone's emails in case they try to shut us down again. Like I said, they messed with the wrong people!! pirate

And th e words I have reserved for whoever hit the delete button can't be repeated here but I will let you fill in the blanks...

%^&**%^$ idiot &*()sucker @$$wipes!!! How $%#@ing dare you destroy our site! ^&*(@!!! I hope your &^%$# catch on fire and &*(^ing @#$% chokes you!!!

Oops...I forgot about karma...me sorry mr green

In fact, if you want to register a reliable email where you can be contacted in the event of our site being *ahem* accidentally 'lost' again, just drop me a note at gothgirl69@bigpond.com. Or alternatively, take down that email address because it is my reliable permanent one where I can be contacted.
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 pm

It was just part of a conspiracy.
You are not the only site on the net that things are happening to.
They do not want free speech .
They do not want free thought and if possible someday they will police independent thinkers.
They want everyone to think the way they want them to think and buy what they want and accept what they want them to accept and even be happy about whatever they throw at them or whatever they produce,
They are not trying to kill communication and thoughts just trying to control them.

Like that rule at NASA always have a backup and even a backup to the backup.
But you have the right attitude a new beginning a fresh start , make it even better than it was and it was good and still is for no longer than you been back on it.

I think you are a genius Goth. clap

SeekX
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 am

Warriors of light see through the dark. Guess they didn't think of that when they tried to kill us. LOL
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 pm

thumup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!   GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GRRRRR! 'THEY' Killed my forum!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Boiling Point-
Jump to: