Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelvin Cruickshank!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Kelvin Cruickshank! Empty
PostSubject: Kelvin Cruickshank!   Kelvin Cruickshank! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:12 am

lol, the medium Kelvin Cruickshank is being highlighted for me right now. I went to his talk a few weeks ago and loved it - I even picked up some 'vibes' myself while I was there and somehow the experience has increased my sensitivity since then. Well the other day my sister was giving me a ride home and she took a wrong turn because her brain was on auto-pilot and she started driving to my old house instead of where I actually live now. tongue So because she had taken a wrong turn, we went somewhere else instead before going home - and it was on our detour that I saw a poster for Kelvin Cruickshank. I couldn't read it properly cos we were driving past, but I was all "oh my God! Is Kelvin coming back for a show??!"... and I started to tell my sister all about the talk I went to. She too is a fan of him from the TV Show 'Sensing Murder'. When I got home, I found that he IS coming to do a two-hour show, so I immediately booked tickets for us - we see the show on 9 May (we got 2nd row on the left) and I'm really excited!!! Then, yesterday was my bday and a surprise gift from my sister turned out to be a signed copy of Kelvin's book, 'Walking In Light'. Yay! I started reading it last night and I can tell that this book is going to be totally inspirational for me... he mentions in it that Doris Stokes is one of his spirit friends, and that she started working with him when he began on 'Sensing Murder'; incredibly, I have been reading Doris' book 'Innocent Voices In My Ear' in the past couple of days! She had done a reading for MB's mother in the early 1980s, and I have been wondering whether or not she has been working with other psychics since she died in 1987... and here she is working with Kelvin! He said that Doris often tells him, during his live shows, which audience members have read her books - maybe she will point me out!!! lol. mr green I love it when things all link up together.
Back to top Go down

Kelvin Cruickshank!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Altered Consciousness-
Jump to: