Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some help from anti-NWO video makers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Some help from anti-NWO video makers! Empty
PostSubject: Some help from anti-NWO video makers!   Some help from anti-NWO video makers! EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:19 am

Yo, guys and gals.

So, here's the deal. From time to time when I do the whole watching movies-thingie, and listen to music, occasionally I come across a song or two where I think, "damn, this song would fit great in an anti-NWO YouTube-video". And now, I have heard one helluva song in an anime, a song that is so damn epic it'd almost win us the war against said NWO outright. blu wink

So, I have the urge to make one of those YouTube-videos, but not the know-how. I'm going to start looking for said know-how, but I was hoping some of you guys could give some tips and advises, and ideas 'n stuff, about making that kind of videos, and experience if you have any. blu wink I'm still not sure if I get to the finishing line with this, but at the very least I have the urge to make such a vid.

Thanks, guys.

Oh, and I'll throw up any updates (if there are/will be any) here for reference.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Some help from anti-NWO video makers!   Some help from anti-NWO video makers! EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Send Blue a PM. He knows all about that stuff!! I'd tell him to come here but it is late, he is asleep and I might forget tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! Virus live at youtube! Woo Hoo! yay I really am looking forward to this!!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Some help from anti-NWO video makers!   Some help from anti-NWO video makers! EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Thanks. big grin I've found an awesome piece of work that I'll definitely insert. I don't want to spoil it for y'all, but I'll say as much as that it's a very famous and powerful speech from the American War of Independence, that I'll use at the very end. cool

I'll drop Blue a PM right now. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Some help from anti-NWO video makers!   Some help from anti-NWO video makers! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:22 am

Replied to your a PM. Unfortionately, I am no expert with this stuff. AVS Editor 4 came highly recommended to me, and although I downloaded it weeks ago I have yet to try it out. It is supposed to work somewhat similarly to Windows Movie Maker. Like I say, just type in the name of a software and the word "tutorial" and you'll find easy-to-follow tutorials on YouTube for this stuff. It's a lot better than me explaining it with words, because of course they show you how to use it. Ths basics of making a video are pretty simple, but the more professional or detailed that you want to get with it the more complicated it becomes. Like I say, I am basically still a beginner myself with this stuff and still have a lot to learn.

If you have any questions I'll help you if I can.

Can't wait to see your vids! mr green
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Some help from anti-NWO video makers!   Some help from anti-NWO video makers! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Thanks for the support, guys. cheesygrin

I must warn y'all, though. As always I have way too many irons in the fire. I'm currently also working on a short story that is supposed to take place in a dystopian, New World Order-esque society, and also writing on a fantasy book still. Anyways, my point is, I'll be working on the vid when I feel like it, so it's probably going to take a loooong while before its finished. lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Some help from anti-NWO video makers!   Some help from anti-NWO video makers! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:14 am

Well it's good that you're keeping busy. Artistic projects always make you feel more alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some help from anti-NWO video makers!   Some help from anti-NWO video makers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some help from anti-NWO video makers!
Page 1 of 1