Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting your own ISP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Starting your own ISP Empty
PostSubject: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaXsnnSc48

I haven't had time to look at this myself yet, though it seems we in Sweden already own our own fiber optics, so this doesn't really affect me. Anyways, it was offered as a solution by some dude over at ATS to the problem that EU tries to censor or shut off the Internet. To start your own ISP, or somesuch.

Well, enjoy, guys. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:11 am

I dunno, Google is promoting this? I don't trust change where it relates to the Internet. There has got to be more to this plan yet that they are not telling us. I just don't know enough about it yet.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

I think it follows some of my own work and experiences and I hope I'm right on this in that Google is going to revolutionize the internet as a point of access for those who are less than fortunate giving them a chance to participate and grow.

I'm sure by now the two of you have looked around my link about Indexing and Organizing my writings while I don't provide much information on the indexing part I do have my writings highly organized and intend to complete the task that I have started.

So much is yet missing and the large chunk right now might be in the arena of private communications what is going on behind the scenes.

In being a pioneer to promote open access I have found that there is much going on in the back ground.

A network of support is the key this is all I really know for sure, all the work has to be supported, and I know where my foundation is through the testimony of others and making it real clear.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:30 pm

I still haven't watched the vid myself. lol I didn't have much interest in it myself since it already was like that in Sweden, but I thought it could be of some interest to you others.

But if what you're saying is right that Google promotes this, two thoughts pop up in my head.
First of all, Google was strongly opposing the law that allowed NSA to take part of the search results by users of Google, because they felt it was a strong violation of privacy (or somesuch.) So they may not be entirely evil and corrupt over at Google.

And second, maybe they want us to do it so they can make up some bullshit about it and make it illegal, thereby preventing us from doing it in the future?

But yeah, its probably best to take a wait and watch approach to the whole idea.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:29 am

Google has been accused of doing a lot of censorship lately. They own YouTube, and YouTube has been doing a LOT of secretive censorship. What YouTube does to censor controversial channels is: cutting back on the actual view counts of their videos, not letting the views and ratings appear in the regular search by a video until nearly 24 hours after upload, allowing DMCAs to pass without question, taking videos and channels down after they are flagged (they claim that they review them themselves before taking them down, therefore there is no excuse when they do this against people who are only expressing their opinions and are breaking NONE of their rules!), and other dirty tricks I can't think of right now.

Recenetly, a lot of controversial channels were hit by a votebot which made 35-40 negative (one star ratings) to each of our videos (of the targeted channels) and without leaving any views! This means that it was either done by YouTube or by someone who hacked into their system. Some people blame Creationists, while myself and a few others have blamed a group who went around offering to increase your videos' views and ratings (and as we didn't take them up on their offer, they may have went around attacking our channel ratings as an F-you.) But I have contacted YouTube by e-mail three times on this matter since April 20th, asking if they would undo the harm that has been done. I have not yet received any reply from them.

It probably wouldn’t matter to them anyway because they have been gradually removing ratings on YouTube to help the commercial videos who pay to be placed on YouTube (of course they get low ratings and this hurts them.) So in some of the search options, and on the featured pages, ratings no longer appear.

As a side note, Google recently worked with the Chinese government to help censor out material that they disapproved with. This was an immoral, shameful act for Google. They did this only so that they wouldn't lose the Chinese market. They're a corporation so all they care about is money and success, they'll resort to any lows to do what they believe is in their best interests to protect this. If the government or some elitist group was offering them a lot of monetary support in exchange for censorship of ideas, they wouldn't think twice.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:21 am

Blue I also raised an eyebrow when I heard about those reports and how Google worked with China but on the other side of censorship you know the history of the regime their, so in order to have the door open, we need to follow their rules. This is how I rationalized what Google would have to do in order to remain alive in that growing nation and the huge amount of data that could and can be accessed.

It is about keeping your friends close and your enemies even closer.

The nice thing is that if you examine closely the people who are participating from China they are people just like us and they are social creatures hard working and in many cases much more civilized and honest than those who have created designs through lies.

I agree that hackers are a huge problem with virus attacks like biological warfare.

The fact that you have no reply in three days, (from Google) I would wonder if the real culprit is an insider at Google? How do you weed out rogue personalities within and behind the scenes?

What are some of the tall tale signs of a person and their integrity?

Do they help others or do they restrict access while destroying lifetimes of work?

Now how do we move the spot light in the right direction, off of China and onto the people who are in need of being exposed? The best part is they expose themselves if we only open our eyes to see what they are doing.

Transparency and Accountability

Last edited by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Fri May 08, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:24 am

Wasn't Google bought up by some major big-time company? I believe that's when they REALLY made the change towards authoritarianism.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:35 am

Not that I know of, but I might not know or have heard about such an exchange, Google made some big purchases.

You have to wonder how Google has made their money?

The history that I know of is that Google bought Blogger and then YouTube, While Yahoo was looking to be consumed by a major internet player.

There is much more going on as these companies spread globally.

I'm listening about how property taxes were and are assessed in the City of Philadelphia... Talk about corruption and working behind the scenes.

The history of Google should be available on line, I wonder what would come up on a search?

Here are some results:

Note: Look at the connections to Time Warner AOL and Fox News; while Fox sports is affilitated with MSN????
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:13 am

Quote :
Blue I also raised an eyebrow when I heard about those reports and how Google worked with China but on the other side of censorship you know the history of the regime their, so in order to have the door open, we need to follow their rules. This is how I rationalized what Google would have to do in order to remain alive in that growing nation and the huge amount of data that could and can be accessed.

Yeah, I agree that diplomacy is important; meeting them half way.

The Chinese people are great, not just hard working but spirited, polite and largely good-natured. It is a shame that they have such a Fascist government. Have you researched the movement of Falun Gong and the government's outrageous treatment of those who follow it? All it is is a spiritual cleansing/awakening ritual, not even a religious movement--just a meditation! And because it brings spiritual awareness, the Chinese government has done everything in their power to destroy it--arresting, beating, torturing and even placing practitioners in mental institutions! Talk about madness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting your own ISP   Starting your own ISP Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting your own ISP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Trust No-One-
Jump to: