Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:17 am

Volume 1, part 1:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/149/

Volume 1, part 2:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/150/

Volume 2, Part 1:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1832120808971349114&ei=3uoCSqeCLILH-AaBh7S7DQ&q=Illuminati+vol+1

Volume 2, Part 2:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5403028724490710410&hl=sv

Volume 2, Part 3:
http://fr.truveo.com/The-Illuminati-Vol-2-The-Antichrist-Conspiracy/id/205079451

Volume 2, Part 4:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2310339399574402315&hl=sv

So, about this movie trilogy (Yeah, there IS a third movie. I'll dig around for links to it later).
This is one of the most baffling, intimidating, scary, and informative movies (series) about the Illuminati and the New World Order, that I have EVER seen. I started watching volume 1 yesterday, and today I'm watching Volume 2. It goes into everything from political assassinations to mind control and worshipping of Jah-Bul-On, Molech, Baal and Satan, and even demonic/satanic possession.

At places, it's really out-right scary, as in, you look over your shoulder to make sure you really ARE alone in the room - a reaction I've not had to any other anti-NWO movie. But I think that's good - that means it really must be true what they say. It's like a slap in the face, you wake up from your trance because of it. David Icke and Jordan Maxwell both are in these movies, by the way, talking about everything of interest.

And it also goes into the issue in Tibet, actually. There are also some really gruesome pictures in the films, in the regards of mind control, torture and war, and an extremely upsetting testimony from a Tibetan nun about how she was tortured in Chinese prison (That testimony really made me want to press the nuclear button on the Chinese Army).

There are some religious references in it, mainly in regards to the bible and Satanic possession and the like, but I actually find that I agree with most of it, if not in a classical religious manner. It may scare some people away, though, but really, it shouldn't.

Anyways, thats about it for the movie. I really suggest you watch it, because, I think it's one of the best and most informative movies in the NWO-issue that I've seen, way better than anything Alex Jones has made in my opinion.

Now I'm off to watch the rest of Volume 2.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:20 am

Thanks for posting, I'll check them out later and let you know what I think. cool
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:46 am

Do that. It certainly was interesting, if nothing else. big grin The last part of Volume 2 dealt a great deal with the Antichrist and the nuclear bomb. It was pretty scary at times. But interesting nonetheless. I've DL'd the third part which I'll watch soon, and I'll find a link to it later today and edit it in here.

If nothing else, these two movies opened my eyes to how much focus the NWO-idiots put on rituals, devil worshipping and that kind of crap. I thought it was only some kind of "occult wannabe" thingie they did in the Grove, but it seems it runs deeper than that, at least if these movies are right.

Edit:

I couldn't find part 4 of volume 3, but I'm sure you guys can find it if you look around at Google Video. blu wink Here's the three parts I did find:

Part One: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6364430119582820736&ei=CR0DStGZFs34-Aa_yqzkAQ&q=Illuminati+vol+3

Part Two: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2427524499714648172&ei=CR0DStGZFs34-Aa_yqzkAQ&q=Illuminati+vol+3

Part Three: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4648515796184133184&hl=sv

Now I'm off to watch it myself.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:54 am

I'll watch them this afternoon and let you know what I think.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:16 am

I listened to Vol 1 while making my posts here, and the short time since I skipped along through the rest. Some of Vol 3 was interesting, but I have to say that on the whole I did not care for this documentary. Largely it just grabs up the popular conspiracy theories and runs with them, with no examination of evidence. There were several flaws in its statements that I know about, and like I say, no investigative work. It was really an over-done, bloated documentary obviously just aimed at being popular. It offered nothing new, and just goes on hearsay, assumptions and theories without evidence.

To be honest, I have not yet come across one documentary on the subject of the New World Order that I am satisfied with. Alex Jones has produced a few that are okay, but not credible enough for the average person to give serious thought to. "The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising" is in my opinion by far the best documentary done so far on the NWO. I can say this for several reasons: 1. It sticks largely with the facts. 2. It focuses from a positive angle on how many people are waking up to the truth. 3. It confronts political figures on the issues, gets their reactions. 4. It doesn't slap you with all that cheesy, edgy music that is the driving emotional anchor of almost all conspiracy videos. 5. It's calm and focussed, not all over the place. 6. Lots of unique footage and comments. 7. It's smart enough to centre on humanity; the people, their spirit, their togetherness on a search for the truth. This is actually smart enough to be called credible, and to interest and intrigue people who ordinarily would not pay conspiracy theories much mind.

I am still waiting for a documentary that really focuses on the facts and key evidence though. Maybe Part 2 of "The 9/11 Chronicles" will go more into 9/11 and other NWO evidence (not that Part 1 doesn't, but it leaves a lot out.) But I am still waiting for a good documentary that focues on the NWO itself.

I would do one myself if I could. I am still learning how to work with video software, and plus as I am not a YouTube partner I am limited to 10-minute videos. I of course could do a series, but who would want to listen to me ramble on for hours? I would have to limit it to 2 or 3 parts, meaning 20-30 minutes. The main reasons why I don't do this, or attempt it, are: The 9/11 evidence has been heavily explained and promoted, and there is nothing that I can add. Plus, despite all the evidence there is nothing yet proving that it was "an inside job." The second reason is that when it comes to the NWO, I have too little that I can say for a fact. What can I say? I can quote presidents about the "shadow government," I can quote multiple political figures who mentioned that we need "a New World Order." But, so what? What would that matter to most people? Referencing a covert group of whom we know next to nothing (for certain.)

I think we should make a thread discussing what we can prove about the NWO, or at least what seems obvious and can be supported by some evidence. This is important because credibility is important. Anyone can quote common conspiracy theories and not worry about the truthfulness of what is being said. Someone has to be credible and talk about the truth. There are people who do this, on YouTube for example. But all they have to offer are bits and pieces. We could of course bring all these bits and pieces together and see what we have.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:28 am

You might want to check out a documentary made by a guy named John Nada. It's not really he who's made it, because it's made up from clips of a slew of other docus around the New World Order, including AJ's, Zeitgeist, these Illuminati films, and the Money Masters.

(You can find it here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3543161691381895251&ei=YVEISoueIIXM-AbYl4HCBA&q=Wake+Up+Call )

This is, even though he's not made it himself, in my opinion one of the absolutely best films. I liked the Illuminati series mostly for their "entertainment value" and dramatic effects, and also because of the "spook" factor since there were a lot of creepy scenes, imho. Anyway, that movie really is, as the title says, a wake up call. It still have the scary music, though. blu wink

I like the idea of that. My problem is I'm more interested in sucking up the information out of pure interest, than to memorize things like evidence, quotes and the like, so while I consider myself very awake, much info goes through my head and out again. Meaning, I'd suck in a debate around the New World Order. But it'd probably be a good idea to make that kind of thread, though me, at least, I would have to do a lot of research before I could pull my weight. lol
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Great find! I watched most of it, but had too many distractons to view the whole thing as yet. Excellent!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:00 am

You're quite welcome, milady. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:55 am

Watching it now. Will have to go to work in a little while, so I'll watch part now and the rest later.

So far so good. I'll let you know what I think of it later.

Just been bothered lately about how we aren't reaching enough people...I'm thinking that we to need change the way we go about making these videos, documentaries and articles. That's why I was so tough on the first video series you posted. We have to stop preaching to the choir and find ways to reach the previously unreachable.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:52 am

OK, almost done this one and it is pretty good. Important quotes, information, and video footage. Pretty good documentary for those who are curious on these subjects. Clips of propaganda. "Charlie Sheen raving like a lunatic about the September 11 Attacks." Raving like a "lunatic," huh? Apparently, talking plainly about something that goes against the establishment's view is "raving like a lunatic." The mainstream is so disgustingly propagandistic. It's a smart idea to do a documentary in a rational fashion and then to show examples of the media's propagandistic rants, it really displays the BS. Quite effective. I'm really big on quotes, and video clips exposing BS. Always like David Icke. Don't always agree with everything he says, but for the most part I find him spot-on with these subjects. Sceptics hate him, of course, and treat him as someone who has no credibility (and anyone who quotes or respects him as stupid and having no credibility.) Maybe this is because he makes so much sense, or is more right-side-of-the-brain for left-side-of-the-brain people to follow. Anyway, I usually agree with him.

This documentary is basically a heavy ensemble of many, many other documentaries and videos on the subject. So, it is a kind of rich summary of the Truth Movement’s key points. Like I say, it’s good for those who are interested.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:39 pm

You can't reach all the people Greg. Many will be blinded or too fearful of the truths. You can reach those who at least have an open mind and will consider the facts. You can further educate those who are interested by keeping them up to date. Don't worry, more and more minds are opening up these days. All is not in vain hun.

That really was a great find Virus as it covers so much.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:57 am

I'm so scared and disappointed that people I know and love, people who are so wise and learned, won't open their eyes to the truth. It scares me, for them, and for what that indicates of many other people. sad

Somehow we have to reach more people...that is how I feel.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:00 am

I can agree with you there. There's been a lot of nasty stuff in the media lately, and I'm just amazed at how people can't see what's going on when it's right in front of their nose. And yes, it pisses me off, both at those people, and the people who's behind it.

Still, we need to reach out to them as you say, Blue.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:40 pm

But you can't change everyone no matter what you do or how hard you try. You can reach many but you won't get through to them all. So...don't burn yourselves out or get overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:24 am

What we need to do, imho, is plant the seed of curiosity in them, so they go and check it out for themselves. After that, the evidence speaks for itself, and they'll either wake up, or consciously shut their eyes even harder. Either way, when that happens it's out of our hands.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:20 am

Yes, sparking curiosity is a great way to do it.

It is so disappointing how close-minded some very intelligent, wise and ‘open-minded’ people can be when it comes to the issue of a grand conspiracy. But there is the old saying, "A prophet is not recognized in his home town." Not that we are profits, but we know things. People who know us may not want to think of us as being superior to them in our understanding of the world, and so that may be a factor in it. I think that we may have to, sadly, leave our families and some of our friends behind in our understanding and sharing of this information. We may have to maintain a 'normal family life' with them, as they prefer, and only try to spark some curiosity in them (as you say, Loxley.) And save our thoughts and feelings on the Illuminati stuff for those who are interested.

It's a shame, and feels wrong...it's kinda like knowing that a tidal wave is coming and that people should be preparing for it, and you have an automatic desire to make your family believe you so that they could get ready for a move (a change,) rather than be hit by its full impact. But, they are very disinterested in the subject and become quite angry with you for pushing it on them. So, to save your relationship with them, you drop it. While the tidal wave is coming. It feels so wrong. A voice deep down inside of you is screaming for you to get through to them. But like Night says, there's only so much we can do. sad The rest is up to them..

And it also saddens me because, if unusually wise, intelligent, learned and open-minded people are totally closed off to the subject, you wonder how on Earth could you possibly reach the majority of people out there. I don't know. Somehow, we have to find a way. We have to discover new means of inspiring, improve our communication skills, learn to listen and understand others better, and learn how to earn as much trust and credibility in their eyes as possible. This is why I say we need to be credible in the videos we make, as to show that we know what we're talking about and aren't just running with hearsay. We need to back up what we say with as many facts as possible, communicate clearly to them. Somehow, we have to learn how to reach more people. And we may be limited by their attitudes and mindsets, but we have to try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2   Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illuminati Vol. 1 and 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Trust No-One-
Jump to: