Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others! Empty
PostSubject: A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others!   A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:37 pm

I'll post this in case someone else wants to try it. I guess you can call it energy healing, or simply the power of the mind... All week my neck has been giving me hell. No stretches or reiki or white light would get rid of the tension and pain completely. So last night after having a small success with EFT for my shoulder, it occured to me to try this - I focused my mind and without deliberately sending or receiving energy, I thought "I am now clearing my own blockages" - and simply believed it. I repeated it a few times and just believed that my thoughts would do the work... very soon I could feel my own energy inside me, I can't say that it felt like a flow or a clearing or anything, apart from when it went through my legs and down to my feet. Within minutes, the pain was gone from my neck and voila, with a little stretch afterwards, things were all good!

I've been continuing to use this technique today and I really feel like it makes a difference. thumup

Also, I sent reiki to my mum last night via a text message, and I noticed a way better reiki flow than usual!

So there it is if anyone wants to try it out for themselves. big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others!   A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Ooh good stuff Gem - the power of affirmation and intention at it's best. Thank goodness you cleared your pain and feel better. Sometimes it does come down to sheer damn determination not to let something win!! jedi 2
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others!   A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others! EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:04 am

Exactly! jedi 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others!   A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new thing I tried out - it may be of use to others!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Energy Fields and Healing-
Jump to: