Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pranic Healing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
MoonChild

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Pranic Healing is an ancient healing technique in which the Prana, or Chi or Ki or the Life Force Energy is used to heal - physical, psychological ad spiritual ailments. The founder of modern Pranic Healing is Master Choa Kok Sui.

According to Pranic Healers, it is believed (and from my experience it is not a belief, it is a truth), that any ailment will first manifest on the Energy body before it manifests on the physical one. If the Aura is infected, the dirt energy accumulates and contaminates the surrounding area and corresponding organs of that particular Chakra and illness manifests. Pranic Healing as a whole revolves around two basic techniques - Cleansing and Energizing. The affected area (and the whole body) is first cleansed throughly and then energized with the required Prana. In most cases the results are instant.

And in modern Pranic Healing, the meditation which we follow actually helps the spiritual progression of the healer, which in effect increases the healing power.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Is pranic healing like reiki where you have to be attuned by a master to become a healer? I agree about the energy field and dis-eases manifesting there first. I know you have had such wonderful success personally with healing from this technique. This really is the way forward for the future of health I think. We have to start taking responsibility for what we are creating within ourselves. My goodness, when you think of what could be avoided by adopting this stance - no more surgery or mutilation of the body...avoidable pain...better connection to spirit...
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 pm

All these are related healing techniques, but in Pranic Healing we cleanse before we energize. Also, there is no direct body contact involved in Pranic Healing and after each session, we are advised to clean our hands throughly so as not to contaminate energy,.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 am

So do we get a Moonie course in Pranic healing here? sun for you I'm sure that many here would enjoy the teachings.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 am

No, I DO NOT offer any courses nor training. I am not entitled to do so. Once I am a certified trainer, perhaps yes. But that too, requires personal sessions, not online sessions because the techniques involved requires physical presence to learn.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 am

Oh, I didn't know that. Oh well, can't blame a girl for trying. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

I've looked for information on Pranic healing and found it difficult in my local library. Are there any reliable sites or links you know of with more information on them Moonie?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Found this Goth. butterlight

There is a series of videos though I only watched the first one so far.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 am

Well, what you have described to far, Moonie, is exactly what shamans believe. So it is a very ancient understanding. Interested in learning more.

Thanks for posting the vid, Night.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Part 2 of the Video that Night posted above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pranic Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing   Pranic Healing Empty

Back to top Go down

Pranic Healing
Page 1 of 1