Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream??? Any thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Dream??? Any thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:24 am

What i remember is this.

I remember outside, being in a station wagon or amini van, my boyfriend, Dad, me and this Goth Guy with distinct black drawing on his face. Oh and there was a woman with the Goth guy.
We got out of the van onto a property (house) and we all started walking in. The goth guy was wearing this slit long skirt like thing with jean shorts underneath. We enter the house. Oh did I mention it is a lovely day outside, blue skies, and teh front of the house faces east. The sun is behind the house because the house front is shaded.we enter the house. My boyfriend grabs my hand and walks up some stairs with me. Then I remember I am in a room in the back of the basement that could be converted into a artist studio. It was bright, not like a dim basement. Walls white, like the spray on ceiling dotty thingys. There was a sink with a counter made of that wood stuff, 2 -3 windchimes (its a Basement???) and a wall needed to be put up on the north side to close the studio off. there is one small basment window facing west. Then in the back corner there is a small hallway leading around a corner and I remember thinking it was creepy, it was kind of dark like there wasn't a light for it. Then I looked back at the windchimes....

I wake up.... no real bad feelings more good and build a wall for the studio....

What are anyones thoughts.... I have a few, but Iwould like to hear other ideas......

thanks
harmony scratch
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:45 pm

So you wake up feeling pretty good and build a new wall for the studio??? (Expand please)

The house sounds familiar what did it look like from the outside? Type of structure and color, I'm really curious... Actually really, really curious...

Especially the thought of building a new North Wall... That just blows my mind... I am left breathless!

Awesome and cool, very good feelings... big grin
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

What I mean by the north wall is that it is open to another room thru a wide door way - except there is no door.... so that wall would need to be filled in to close it off.

The house was brick, red shade but not the hard red, the muted. There is a porch with about 6 steps - 8 steps up to the doorway. The front door is on the right side and there is a window on the left. There is a porch the length of the front of the house. The garage has a wall on the right side by the door. It could even be a town house type structure... but not claustrophobic in the front....
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:15 am

Great description, I was looking for such a description to match the description of an object that I viewed and have started to write about, but first I was trying to engage in a dialogue where I would invite the other person to expend some effort with a few questions to my thoughts. I really appreciate that you took the time to share your dream with me and the others. As for any thoughts that I might have as if this structure is significant to you in your life, I suppose the only answer will come in the future.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:52 am

Interesting dream Shannon. Not sure what it could mean though.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:32 am

You seem to have got a whole lot of detail about the actual structure of this house over anything else, so make sure you write down these details (or draw! cheesygrin ) for reference because it may turn out to be connected to something significant later.

Personally, I am interpreting this dream as having something to do with the merging of the creative and spiritual (psychic) aspects of your life, and your work as an artist (particularly the spirit drawings). It is like the studio is your blank canvas, and you are now ready on the psychic level to utilise these artistic skills in that studio, to deliver messages of psychic derived information to people and to create art just for arts sake. But first you must deal with that wide open doorway! You feel inclined to build a wall to block it off ... why? Because an open doorway would lead to destractions of course. But I wonder if this a reference to purely physical distractions or is it implying that it is something related to psychic "distractions" or side-effects?For some reason, I am interpreting the " wide open doorway" as your crown chakra and it being wide open (meaning you are open and aware of psychic communication or the spirit world) but maybe even too open, in that even negative energies or presences can access the room (ie. psychic attack). This could be where the creepy dark bit of the room/hallway applies ... this could represent the 'darker' negative energies or it could imply that sometimes in psychic work there are things you "see" and they are not always images of love and light (such is the nature of the beast). You may also see dark, even terrifying things. The building the wall thing then could be a reference to the need to protect yourself and your energy fields adequately (block the access of these negative energies with a "wall") - to fortify the art studio so to speak ... but in this case, you ARE the art studio!

That is my interpretation of it. It all seems very symbolic but I suppose it could be very literal in meaning too.

just out of curiousity, can you remember what the goth guy had drawn on his face?

(by the way, I was just looking at that picture of the spirit guide/ light being you drew for me earlier today! I was smiling because it's so cool. I love that picture.) yeah
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:40 am

Some great replies in here already.

I was wondering if the people with you go into the house with you Shan?
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:16 pm

I was just talking about this dream, and the fact that the details are so vivid. The Goth person, and Mr. Harmony (to borrow from Gems terms) went into the house with me. Goth, I think you are the Goth....
The lines on teh face were black squiggles, in the form of sideways triangles, wider at the ear, pointing at the nose they went around the facce. I didn't see that face, face on... just from the side. but there were 2-3 squiggles down the cheek.

Lilith, I am going to think abou tyour thoughts, very interesting
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:15 am

no way Wow, that is interesting...the triangles are symbolic in a few ways for me. For a start they respresent duality and coming to Earth. Secondly they relate back to Sirius, the dog star. Third they connect with Egypt and fourth they represent the scales that Ma'at (a guide of mine) used to weigh souls against a feather to see if they could enter the after life.

The reason I asked about whether the people in your dream entered the building with you is because some dreams about buildings are about our emotional state or our minds. The rooms of the house represent different areas of our lives and what is in the rooms often relates to how we feel about that particular area. Even the type of building has some meaning. Perhaps because the room you focused on was related to your artwork and spiritual side, I might have been there because I have been supportive with your endeavours in this direction. Perhaps the north wall is a subconscious decision you have made to move on from where you are now and take the leap of faith into a new career. The wind chimes are interesting. They could signify a few things. Movement comes to mind but also sound and frequency. Harmonics plays a big role in creation and also in spirit contact. Your artwork involves contact across the dimensions which requires changing frequencies...windchimes do this. I have a set in my bedroom that regularly move when the spirit of my daughter pays a visit.

These are just my thoughts...oh and perhaps too I am in the dream because it was on the old forum that you offered your spirit drawing services as a training ground - hence I might be symbolic of the start of that career in your life and that might be why I am in the dream.

In any case, it sounds like you are working through your feelings about what direction you want your life to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream??? Any thoughts   Dream??? Any thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream??? Any thoughts
Page 1 of 1