Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOUR Internet is going bye-bye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

YOUR Internet is going bye-bye Empty
PostSubject: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:46 am

We all know YouTube has blocked Alex Jones's videos:
http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=YouTube+blocking+Alex+Jones&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning&meta=&aq=f&oq=

That's point one.

Point 2 is that he's not the only victim. All alternative media seems to be victims of bullying from Youtube, as we all know.

http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=YouTube+blocking+alternative+media&btnG=S%C3%B6k&meta=

Point three. Google Video:
http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=In+a+related+development%2C+Google+Video+has+now+suspended+all+new+content+from+being+uploaded+and+is+re-directing+users+to+You+Tube%2C+where+full+videos+longer+than+10+minutes+cannot+be+uploaded+without+a+special+%E2%80%9Cdirector%E2%80%9D+account.&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Sorry for the long links. I wanted to give you all a full rundown of all articles this time, and not just to one or two news sources. If it's true that Google Video is going bye-bye as well, then we are in deep, DEEP shit. You can't upload the truth to Youtube! AND YOU CAN'T UPLOAD IT TO GOOGLE VIDEO EITHER!

What we really need is a PirateBay-version of Youtube. Seriously, before I saw this as a whisp of cloud on my horizon. Now I'm seriously getting scared. With all the new laws being passed in Europe to stop net piracy, I don't think we'll be free for much longer.

HADOPI, the French anti-piracy law:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HADOPI

Hisss...
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:42 am

There are still many controversial videos on YouTube, and many that get added. But those channels and videos do get picked on. Many are (supposedly) getting flagged and then YouTube removes them for "breaking site rules," which often isn't true at all. They are clearly against anti-NWO vidoes. But, you can still upload them, reach a lot of people, and your channel may be left alone...for a while. Many of us are trying to combat this in many ways; by making vids on their unfair and deceptive censorship practices, e-mailing them to demand that channels taken down unfairly be re-instated, etc. Usually channels that are unfairly taken down do get put back up after people complain, but in some cases--like the Alex Jones Channel--they ignore the complaints. Many people felt that they wouldn't touch that channel because it was so big, so popular, and obviously Alex Jones would make a big time about it on his radio program and many loyal fans would be complaining, etc. But they did it anyway.

Usually when they 'take down' a channel it is just a suspension--this may be for 2 days, 2 weeks or in some cases a whole year! However, some channels are closed for good. Of the channels taken down that I've seen, some of them do swear in their videos (which obviously isn't smart if you are talking about anti-NWO issues,) but others do not swear. So, in some cases it is just laughable. And then there is votebotting and crap, and YouTube doesn't seem to do a thing about it. One thing I could advise anyone about to begin making videos or vlogs on YouTube: be careful about what you say against Christianity and especially against Creationism, because there do appear to be extremist 'Christian' groups who love targeting these videos/channels. But you can avoid that and still get unfairly attacked. A series of channels discussing Transformers were attacked by votebots a while back apparently, go figure...who would waste time and energy hacking into the system to lower all the ratings on several channels, spanning hundreds of videos, for people with only minor view counts discussing Transformers! It's bizarre..

But still. You can make vids and they may be left alone...for a while.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:53 am

if that is the case, we can always hope that the solar flares will blow the satellites out of orbit or reduce them to melted wads of metal ... then there won't be any internet, or electronic communication full-stop!

There will be great unrest throughout the lands as the humans realise they can't release their feelings of frustration by writing rambling pages about the horrors of life on earth that no one will ever read (they call them 'blogs') or upload a video of their hideous faces bitching about their life or just things in general ... raflmao

mwamwa
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:55 am

Haha, maybe that'll finally cause the giant Revolution we need. cheesygrin

I'd be pretty satisfied with that myself. cool
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:00 am

lol Good point.

However, many people do make videos to entertain, communicate, educate, discuss the latest issues, ect.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:05 am

... and big URGH! at extremist Christian groups. How insane can one religion based on a magical carpenter get.

rofl! sorry, that was offensive but necessary. Given the subject of this topic, I thought I might as well shit stir them while I still can. It's my favourite past time.

yeah, I'm going to hell. Can't be any worse than spending eternity with a bunch of god-fearing christians.

lol!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:06 am

Hell: Barbecues, beach-parties and bikini girls with tails and pitch forks. blu wink

Guess where I'll be going. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:41 am

haha! sounds like your idea of heaven!

well, as they say, As Above, So Below. haha

Speaking of christian lunatics and flooring internet sites. I guess that's what happened when this website got floored by that "catastrophic error" that time.

Bastards ... can't we all just get along.

YOUR Internet is going bye-bye Kid-middle-finger
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Hahahaha! raflmao

Hmmm, there is much unrest in the world these days. Higher ups just keep taking more and more away from us and people are truly getting pissed off. You just may get your revolution Virus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR Internet is going bye-bye   YOUR Internet is going bye-bye Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR Internet is going bye-bye
Page 1 of 1