Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! Empty
PostSubject: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:19 pm

It was a whirlwind love affair and it was over within a day! sad

I've never used my rose quartz very much. In some weird way for the past year or so, I've almost been afraid of its energy, and/or couldn't relate to it for a while. It's my original rose quartz, which I bought as one of my first ever crystals about four years ago (I also have two very small tumbled ones). Yesterday I had rediscovered my smoky quartz, and this morning I suddenly decided I would work with my rose quartz today. After a while just sitting with it and holding it, I started to feel much more in tune with it than before, and over the course of today I've felt more and more of its energy - so soft and gentle. I had been thinking how my grandma reminds me of pink, and then I realised that the rose quartz was having, for me, a 'grandmother' energy. I also started having realisations about some of my more negative emotions, and I was putting them behind me. Also when I was doing my rotator cuff/pectoral stretch, I felt the centre of my chest tingle! The lovely feeling of this crystal was so amazingly beautiful... and then just 15 minutes ago, I realised it was gone! I've looked everywhere... it's not in my pocket where it should be, it's not on my desk, on the floor, in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, anywhere! Gone! Just when I was really appreciating it.

You could say that the crystal has finally done its work with me... but I wanted more! huh I hope it turns up again!!

I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! Raw_rose_quartz_nbo0
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Oh look at this! This article describes the energy of my rose quartz perfectly (it even says that it's energy is like a wise old woman who knows everything - the grandmother energy I felt from it!), the relief of it, everything. big grin I really felt like this crystal understood me and was treating me as gently as I needed.

http://www.mikalina.com/Texts/rose_quartz.htm

Rose Quartz; Healing properties

Rose Quartz is the corner-stone for the heart Chakra. Its energy is essential to self-fulfillment and inner peace. The soft soothing pink of Rose Quartz comforts and heals any wounds the heart has accumulated. It is a stone for those who are unable to experience the joy of living because they never had love given to them. It is for people who have not experienced the true essence of love and are therefore unable to access the inner realms of the heart. Being an important member of the Quartz family, Rose Quartz inherits dynamic intensity and healing power. In addition, it manifests a calm vibration of soft sweet pink.

Often when children are reared and do not receive the love and nurturing that is vitally necessary in the development of a positive self-image. If the basic emotional needs are not met a child will subconsciously conclude that he/she is not worth loving and as a result will not know how to love him/herself and to give and to share love with others. Children suffering from this kind of deprivation grow up with attitudes about themselves and about life that perpetuate their feeling of loneliness ands worthlessness. Not feeling good about oneself, it is very difficult to attract positive circumstances and fulfilling relationships. Unfortunately, adults who never received love as children will often be unable to provide it to their children, and the vicious circle will continue.

Unless a deep inner healing takes place and these primal imprints are erased, there is little chance for inner peace or true happiness. Rose Quartz is the healer for such internal wounds. It teaches one the power of forgiveness and reprograms the heart to love itself. Rose Quartz teaches that the source of love comes from within the self and from that source of infinite love any wound, no matter how deep or painful, can be healed. Rose Quartz, upon healing the heart, will also show that the lesson contained in many negative childhood experiences is for the self to learn how to love and nurture itself.

Rose Quartz gently penetrates into the inner chambers of the heart Chakra, where all emotional experiences are recorded and stored. As Rose Quartz witnesses the trauma written therein it empathizes, understands and begins to dissolve the accumulated burdens that suppress the heart's ability to give and receive love. Rose Quartz is like a wise old woman that knows all of the answers and can heal with a mere glance. As the Rose Quartz energy is sensed, the soul sighs with relief as it intuitively knows that at last the healing has come. This divine Rose Quartz essence begins to circulate energy throughout the heart Chakra, bringing inner nourishment and comfort. As the presence of love is felt, the sorrows, fears and resentments that have constricted the flow of love are replaced with a deep sense of personal fulfillment. This forms the foundation upon which inner peace and contentment become a personal reality.

This Rose Quartz healing process may take many months or even years to accomplish, depending upon the depth of internalized pain and the personal willingness to reprogram the heart. As the process unfolds, be prepared to recall many past forgotten experiences that initially created the emotional stress. Allow the tears to flow as you encourage the release of suppressed feelings. During these vulnerable times always carry a piece of Rose Quartz with you or wear Rose Quartz jewelry. This is a time when much of your energies will be internalized and devoted to your own healing process. Try to plan quiet peaceful time for yourself and be with people who are understanding and aware of the healing crisis that is taking place. These times are ideal to practice the power of positive affirmation as you convince yourself how much you love yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror, as you stand naked before it, and tell yourself how beautiful you are. Look yourself in the eyes and express your appreciation for all that you have been through. Reprogram yourself as you listen to what you have to say and communicate to yourself your deepest heart-felt secrets. Consciously fill in all of the vacant spaces and learn to trust yourself-that no matter what happens, you will always be there for you! This type of self love is the only real basis for security. All other attachments in life are destined to change and it is only the self, united with itself that forms the foundation upon which all of life's changes can be effectively and maturely adjusted to.

If you are treating others with crystal healings and wish to use Rose Quartz on the heart Chakra, be prepared for emotional releases and the surfacing of suppressed and often forgotten memories and feelings. In the days following the crystal healing. be on call to comfort, counsel and listen, as this is one of the extracurricular activities that Rose Quartz requests. When using Rose Quartz in crystal healings it is best to use at least three stones. Place one directly over the heart Chakra point (in the center of the chest in direct line with the nipples) and one both above and below it. If you have two more pieces, place them on either side of the center one, creating a cross formation on the chest. Kunzite and Pink Tourmaline are also heart Chakra stones (see their specific purposes) and can be used in conjunction with the internal healing powers of Rose Quartz. It is of added benefit to place an Amethyst crystal on the forehead and a Citrine on the navel to balance the mental and physical energies as Rose Quartz performs emotional surgery upon the heart. Inform your client that after a Rose Quartz crystal healing they will probably be extra sensitive, vulnerable and emotional. Advise them to take extra good care and treat themselves to nice things for at least 24 hours. Rose Quartz can also be used in Chakra balance layouts, as a center piece in a heart Chakra charge, or in any general layout.

As the heart is nourished and healed from the Rose Quartz essence it becomes fertile ground for the flowers of love to grow. As the gentle pink ray is implanted and infused in the aura, blossoms of contentment unfold and the true meaning of love can be known. Only after first learning to give love to the self is it possible to truly love others. Unless one is fulfilled from within they will always have expectations and disappointments from the love they receive from others. But if the heart is complete unto itself, then the love that is shared with others will be pure and have no expectations attached to it. When the eternal well- spring of the heart has been tapped, the very act of giving replenishes the love and sharing becomes the reward. When one learns how to truly love on this level their very presence is healing to those around them and their being radiates with light.

True love is the highest degree attained at the heart Chakra and this process is initiated with Rose Quartz.

Rose Quartz comes in many forms. Most popular, easy to find and inexpensive are the small tumbled stones. These are ideal to use in crystal healing layouts or to carry in pockets or pouches. Cabachoned or faceted pieces are usually of a better quality and more expensive. They are also wonderful to use in layouts or can be set in gold and worn as jewelry. Rose Quartz jewelry is very popular these days and can be found in many different sizes of beads and unique shapes. Necklaces of Rose Quartz are ideal to wear because they are worn against the chest and stimulate many of the heart Chakra points. Rose Quartz clusters are rare, hard to find and usually very expensive. Rarer still are the Single Generators. If located and affordable, Rose Quartz clusters or single points would be an asset to any crystal collection or an exceptional power piece to use in crystal healings.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:47 am

Hope you find your rose quartz Gem. I have a nice polished one. I love the smooth feel and lovely color. I wanted to do a wire wrapping and make a necklace but the piece is rather heavy for that. I enjoy it just the way it is.

I recently came across a piece I had forgotten about. It is small and smooth and I dont know if it's a moonstone or what, but I love that one! I love pulling out my velvet pouch to see what crystals and gemstones I have. Sometimes I will leave a particular piece out for a while to feel and enjoy. There are soooooo many amazing pieces I would love to have from e-bay. LOL I could just browse there forever looking at all the gems. WOW! LOL
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 am

Is that your rose quartz in the picture Gem? If it is, it has angel energy attached to it...perhaps it has gone to release the negative thoughts you said you had and cleanse itself? Or perhaps your grandmother was working with you through the stone and has taken it to program it with new messages for you? Trust that whatever has happened and wherever it is, it is for your highest good. Crystals are like people - they come and go in our lives. Once their work is done, they can move on. I tried to buy a carnelian once and there was no way that stone wanted to work with me - it jumped from my hand several times in the shop and when I did finally get it to the counter, it jumped out of my hand and bounced on the floor and rolled itself out the door right away from me! I was so embarrassed. But I got the message and put it back. It was telling me that it wasn't for me.

If some of your crystals are drawing you to them, then of course the opposite is true and they do want to spend time with you. It's wonderful you are getting so much out of your relationship with them angelkat
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 am

That's not my one in the picture - mine is little bit paler and softer. But guess what! I was sitting here thinking how weird (but not unheard of) that it totally disappeared... and then I got this feeling of 'pink' and I turned around as though I knew exactly where to look and there it was! In the weirdest place - positioned by the wall underneath the raised wheel of a clothing rack. It was not there last night! There is no way it could have gotten there and it could not have fallen out of my pocket (and I didn't drop it). I like your ideas about it going to cleanse itself or my grandma taking it to reprogram it - either of those makes sense! I do associate my grandma with pink, as it was her favourite colour. I'm glad it's back - I didn't feel like I was done with it altogether (or it with me), but at the same time I was having more of a non-attached response inwardly, knowing that IF it was done then I would let it go.

I really do love this quartz, and I'm excited to have it with me!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 am

cheers YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 pm

... but now I have worse news. My moonstone pendant fell off today... where, I don't know. sad I feel lost without it... I have the chain but no pendant, and this is the one that MB specifically wanted me to have and actually TOLD me so clairaudiently. So... it was my favourite thing in the world and now it's gone. disappointing I can buy another one exactly the same (I probably will), but it won't be the same, sentimentally...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:11 pm

I tried wearing two other necklaces this afternoon and neither of them felt right - an old moonstone necklace, and my labradorite pendant. So I put my Lourdes water pendant on the chain instead, and it's not exactly a fashion item BUT let me tell you the energies it is emitting to my thymus chakra and other parts of my system are pretty amazing. I'll let it do its thing for the rest of today and tomorrow and report back on whether anything interesting happens...

I still feel sad about my moonstone though. I'm going to look for it down the street tomorrow. sad
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh! no way Not the moonstone!!!!!! wall Hope you find it. What the hell is going on with you and your stones lately??
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:15 pm

I know, it's unbelievable! I have an emotional attachment to that pendant, as you know! sad Looked for it down the street today and couldn't find it. Maybe it will turn up at my usual cafe when I go there tomorrow (they're closed today). Sigh. Maybe I've just been tired and careless recently. hmm
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 pm

OH HAPPY DAY! big grin big grin big grin I have been asking MB to help me get my moonstone back - and just as I was in the middle of asking again, Mr Gem came into the room and he had found my pendant!!!! big grin It sounds so silly, but I didn't feel right without it and I felt like an important part of me was missing... I felt disconnected and vaguely lonely and not quite secure... but now everything feels ok again! I think maybe my pendant strengthens my connection to my intuition and to my spirit friends. At the least, wearing and seeing it is a reminder that people in the spirit world pay attention to me in ways that are loving and supportive, as that is how it came to me in the first place.

... Oh how strange... I told my sister by text that Mr Gem found my moonstone, and she just texted back to say she could tell something good was going to happen to me today and that she could see it in my face?! She said she could see a happiness... which is so interesting, because I felt tired and not that great (headache etc) when I saw her earlier. Hmm... I wonder what you call this kind of sensing?? An emotional premonition or something?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Sounds like energy reading or an auric impression - either way, the good news is the moonstone returneth!! But you do know Gem that the feelings you attribute to the stone are really inside yourself and not dependent on anything external, don't you? blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Yes, I knoooow... but I am a very 'physical' person in a lot of ways (well, Taurus you know) and always feel good with something I can touch and see. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm

I knooowww lol. I do the same. But pretty things can distract us from our own true beauty inside. Like the moon the moonstone got it's name from, your pendant only reflects the light you shine upon it from yourself. I wonder then, what part of yourself you feel might be missing and in need of recovering, just like your moonstone? Hmmm? blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Oh, good question!

Well the thing is that I wore other things while it was missing, including another moonstone that is actually very lovely. But *this* one is just so "me" and it seems to blend with my personality; other people have even commented that it is really 'my' pendant. So in a way it seems to highlight to other people the good parts of myself maybe? But perhaps I don't see those points as easily myself, and that is why seeing my pendant sort of embodies it. What I personally see with this pendant is femininity, dependability, solidity and strength. But even the solidity and strength are feminised and softened. And that is purely what I see in the design itself. The femininity and softness is embodied by the stone and the shape of it, but the solidity and strength is in the silver setting; other pendants I've worn lately have not had such a solid-looking setting, and so to me they seemed sort of weak. So, maybe those are the sides of myself that I like the most and feel good about developing equally. big grin Oh I could just keep analysing forever so I'll stop there. lol
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 am

Moonstone is connected with the sunsign Cancer isn't it? I would be looking up the traits of that starsign and seeing what relates to you, as well as the healing properties of silver. On a sidenote, you are going through cancer scare that has threatened your femininity - look to the deeper meaning Gem...during this time you have lost a pendant that represented your feminity but it has been refound and reclaimed by you. There is a multi-layered message for you here from the cosmos blu wink Going back to the rose quartz (love stone) you lost that too but it was refound...and the moonstone was given back to you by the love in your life...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Oh, beautiful points Goth! Yes... I looked up silver and it turns out it is all feminine and intuitive and is for female problems etc just like the moonstone. I had a scare with my breast last year as well and it turned out to be a cyst; I felt the same then as well, the needle biopsy I had made me feel like a sickpatient instead of a woman. hmm Same kind of thing this time. And there have been a lot of little signs to me about my relationship too recently, confirming and re-confirming the love in a way... so thanks for tying this all together a bit more!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:19 pm

My pleasure dear girl. Hope you enjoy your journey of exploration idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!   I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me! Empty

Back to top Go down

I fell in love with my rose quartz... and then it left me!
Page 1 of 1